• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction, sort of

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrakieFox

Contributor
So, it has finally come to this...

Hello, valued reader!

Just as this forum post suggests, I go by the nickname DrakieFox. I have been lurking on the forums for some time now, though on the other hand I have been (somewhat) active in the Discord server for the past several months.

I joined ADISC to broaden my horizons and gather more knowledge and totally not just so I could continue chatting in the Discord server.

In many ways, I am a technology geek, through and through. Computers and games are what I spend most of my free time with.

If there's anything I have missed, or anything someone might want to know, feel free to ask. I try to be approchable and friendly.

- DrakieFox

Hello DrakieFox and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

Egor

Hi and welcome also. I can understand wanting to continue with chatting. I suppose you read various threads as well? Anyway, enjoy the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back