• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Just Moved to Seattle

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt1411

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey Guys,

Just moved from Sydney to Seattle and am keen to get to know the community over here. I'm a 22 year old, into sports and movies outside of ABDL.

If people can point me in the right direction on where to get started, would be great!

Welcome! Seattle has a very active ABDL and babyfur community, although it can take a little time to get into the swing with people. Twitter is a pretty good way to connect if that's what you're interested in. At the very least, ABU diapers is nearby in Everett and they're happy to have customers pick up at the warehouse.

Welcome, sports fan here as well. The best way to get started is to just get stuck into the forums, give your views, learn some stuff and hopefully help others.

Welcome to ADISC!

If you don't mind telling us - why did you move all the way from Sydney (I am assuming the one in Australia) to Seattle?

And a warm welcome from me, too!

That distance though, it's like going from Russia to Africa *0* or further.. I'm no good in this :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back