Not open for further replies.

AngelicaPickles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Is all ill need to see if i like our not to see how it feels. Maybe ill wont like it me
Are i will and wear more then once. Just one day in a diaper to test it out

Just one what?

Bro are you calling out for someone to send you some or are you lamenting your inability to obtain?

You will find diapers are truly the best thing to wear.

one of the forum rules is to post in comprehensible English. Just sayin'

I think he's saying he only needs one diaper to test it out and see if it's good or not. Of course this is complete bs.

Did you test it during the day, or at night? Was it at work, or at home? Was it tested on a weekday, or the weekend? Did you drink a lot of water that day, or very little? Was your body retaining water that day, or expelling extra water from the day before? Did you find yourself peeing a lot, or in smaller steady bits? What percent capacity did your diaper get wet before you were done testing it. Did you sit down a lot, or were you active at the time? Did any of these occur in combination with the other different circumstances above?

As you see, there are many, many different scenarios a diaper needs to be tested under before you know if it is good or not. It's impossible to find out if a particular diaper is good or not by using just one. Saying otherwise is just fooling yourself.

Heck, I find it difficult to fully test a diaper when I only buy a bag (about 12-18). You really need more like a half case. Lol, one. Yeah right.

Slomo said:
I think he's saying he only needs one diaper to test it out and see if it's good or not. Of course this is complete bs.

Did you test it during the day, or at night? Was it at work, or at home? Was it tested on a weekday, or the weekend? Did you drink a lot of water that day, or very little? Was your body retaining water that day, or expelling extra water from the day before? Did you find yourself peeing a lot, or in smaller steady bits? What percent capacity did your diaper get wet before you were done testing it. Did you sit down a lot, or were you active at the time? Did any of these occur in combination with the other different circumstances above?

As you see, there are many, many different scenarios a diaper needs to be tested under before you know if it is good or not. It's impossible to find out if a particular diaper is good or not by using just one. Saying otherwise is just fooling yourself.

Heck, I find it difficult to fully test a diaper when I only buy a bag (about 12-18). You really need more like a half case. Lol, one. Yeah right.

Close. He's not worn at all. He's asking if one diaper will tell him if he actually likes wearing or if it's just something in his head. This is not based on the text here but on his past threads.

To answer the question, maybe. I think it would depend on the kind of diaper to really tell. I don't think a clothlike covered diaper would have told me much about whether I liked them or not, although it might have been enough to motivate me to try a smooth plastic cover. Diapers don't really come one at a time very often, so just find a reasonable sample pack and go to town.

Ahhh, thanks for the clarification. I guess I still answered the question though.

No, one sample diaper is nowhere near enough to test it out. Trust me on this, your first sample may work out great the day you test it, but change enough circumstances and it could turn out to be a disaster.

yeah you need more than just 1 diaper to test out if you like wearing. when i first started i bought a sample pack of 2 wore them thought i liked them bought another sample of 2 wore them and decided i did like wearing quite a lot now i buy about 1 bag every couple of months.

Buha's profile says he's from Cali, Columbia, so he's probably using Spanish to English software which can make sentences choppy and incomplete. Maybe we should give him some slack?

I legitimately was trying to understand what he was asking.

If you read my post from last yr my reason for not wearing is because ill don't think my mom and dad will like it and something ill need to do when am by my self alone when they not around. I have been busted looking at diapers online last yr and didn't go too well.

Buhha said:
If you read my post from last yr my reason for not wearing is because ill don't think my mom and dad will like it and something ill need to do when am by my self alone when they not around. I have been busted looking at diapers online last yr and didn't go too well.
I didn't actually get to see that post, I apologize

Slomo said:
No, one sample diaper is nowhere near enough to test it out.

agree. definitely get a bag of 8 or 10 for a real test. The first few are almost always messed up trying to figure out the best way to tape them, and past that you need a few trial runs to average out your sampling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back