Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Hi, Angelics back! I havn't been here for a while since I had an arguement about my mental health with a few members who called me childish etc and said I needed help.

To be honest I'm scared to come back to this wonderful community so I've just been lurking, I've gotten some help with my mental Health problems and I'm adjusting quite well to the adult life, so no nappies, toys or little space happened these past few months and my therapist seems to think I was ok anyway, I am starting to get a few vanilla friends and I just basically want to say, I'm sorry for having a go at you ages ago and I'm glad moderators didn't delete my account!

Can everybody forgive me and welcome me back? :)

- - - Updated - - -

But I am looking to go back in nappies full time again when I get money

welcome back

Don't worry about what others think of you. sometimes people say things to try and get to you because they don't have anything better to do with their time or are just insecure about themselves so they try to ruin your day. Don't let these things get to you just be yourself and do what makes you happy and forget the rest because dwelling on past or present events only make it harder to cope with.

Hi and I'm glad you're back. If you said stuff that was inappropriate, I certainly don't remember. Things pass quickly on a blog site.

I was just very worried about the people that I spoke to last seeing I've come back, I kinda don't feel welcome anymore

Yay! Welcome back, Angelic! (Yes -- of course you're still welcome here.)

I wouldn't worry too much about a silly old argument. We have short memories here. Come out of the shadows and stop that lurking! :p

How many of you keep your bag of adult diapers next to your bed, in the bathroom, in car, or elsewhere?

Welcome back, Angelic. You were missed.

Thanks xx

Yes,

Welcome back!

And my short term memory is shot after mt TBI/car accident anyhow...But don't remember anything bad you may have posted...

I'm sure it was just the usual case of people pushing buttons...

So, welcome back, and glad your still doing well...And also glad your therapist doesn't see anything wrong with doing something that makes you happy and doesn't really hurt you...

Everyone at some point will need to talk to "Profesionals", most do, some don't and turn to things much more unhealthy, so congratulations to taking the right turn, talking to people never hurts, and usually helps in many ways!

Talking to a shrink was required for work I used to do on an annual basis or more depending on where/what we encountered at work...And a clinical psyc eval every two years...So it's getting to be less of a stigma about it these days...And there shouldn't be any!

Bottom line! Glad your back!

Hi Angelica.

Welcome back to Neverland. I actually think those people having a go at me not at you. being a little and spending time in little space is not an attachment from emotions if anything it helps has become more emotionally aware.

I am trying out my new voice to text program and it seems to be working really well.

So far, It is a typed what i have spoken

please Don't people but you off posting threads.

Your friend

Siysiy

Awww it is lovely you feel better. It is a shame when anyone feels like they do not belong in a community. There is much love here for you from many places. If you did have a run in with another try to let bygones be bygones. Life is short and it is better to be positive and rise above it. Welcome back.

i I wondered where you went I really enjoy reading your threads im glad you're back. don't let the haters get you down ok

I've been trying to send you a message asking when you were coming back but your inbox has been full

Welcome back Angelic! This is my first time coming on here in forever too since I've been travelling but forget the haters, just because someone has an opinion that differs to yours, it doesn't mean they are right :) Everyone loves to give their opinion but its what makes YOU happy that matters, you're the one living your life, they have their own lives to live.. They should remember that and get back to living theirs instead of sticking their noses in yours :p #NoRegrets

It seems nice to be back :)

Welcome back, Angelic. Isn't it an odd insult on an ABDL site to be called "childish"? :)

Hehe, thanks xx I guess xx:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back