DLScottsman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I recently bought a very nice diaper cover from Wish.com https://www.wish.com/c/58b8f63393586152a3697bb7

This is a very loud diaper cover. It crinkles more than an ABU Space and if you are not worried about that it is good for you. It crinkles with even the slightest movement.
The seams are nicely welded.
It has an unusual build it has the cloth on the inside.
It is sadly sold out on Wish right now or I would buy a few more. They do however have other diaper covers and diapers from Asia.

DLScottsman said:
I recently bought a very nice diaper cover from Wish.com

go to website. starts to load then covers page with popup demanding I sign up. no option to close coverup window without signing up. thankyoujava. disable java. reload. NOTHING on the page loads except "you need to enable java to experience our AWESEOME website!"

uh, no. (close tab)

bambinod said:
go to website. starts to load then covers page with popup demanding I sign up. no option to close coverup window without signing up. thankyoujava. disable java. reload. NOTHING on the page loads except "you need to enable java to experience our AWESEOME website!"

uh, no. (close tab)

That's odd. When I click the link on my phone, it takes me right to the product page and the only pop up I get is "open in app" and "continue" buttons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bambinod said:

uh, no. (close tab)

I got the same thing and I refuse to buy from websites that insist on signing-up just to look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back