When is your favourite time...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soggygoodnites

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
When is your favourite time to with wet, mess or do both in your diaper? My top 3 are while I'm asleep, while standing on my patio having a smoke and dropping a deuce or while I'm driving. What do you enjoy the most??

I like it the most when I walking and letting little dribbles out.

I like to wet my diaper while walking, driving my car or sometimes in public. I always get a bit exalted inside me because of that 'I-shouldn't-do-this' feeling I get afterwards! Nevertheless, mostly while relaxing in the couch or in my bed at night.

I like the feeling when you partially wake up in the middle of the night having to pee and you just relax and let it flow into your diaper. You get that little tickle as it flows across your skin followed up by gush of warmth....makes me smile every time.

Most of the time I wear is in my private office. I don't have a bathroom on the same floor of the building where my office is, I love sitting in my office chair and just let it flow out.

The partial wake up and pee is a great feeling

I really don't have a favorite time. I do have some times that I don't like to do it though.

No favorite time for me. Just whenever I feel, and that is what makes it so special. :D

While sitting on the bench in my garden on a warm summer evening,

Pete67 said:
While sitting on the bench in my garden on a warm summer evening,

Preferably before the mosquitoes get too bad. (there were VERY few this year for some reason)

I like wetting when I am walking and when I am in the flopped frog position while sitting. I used to really love wetting while laying down either on my stomach or on my back, but I haven't been able to start doing that again (requires more training). I prefer to mess while standing and moving slowly to a squatting position, while crawling and I just move slowly to a sitting position, or while laying down on my back with my legs folded close to my stomach. My bowels sometimes refuse to release into my diaper while my bladder is easier to manipulate. I have to push most times when emptying bowels into my diaper which can get uncomfortable after a while of pushing.

In public and especially in class full of people like I did in college. You have to wear plastic pants and a good diaper for that it's still kinda nerve wrecking. Only if the person next to you in class knew were peeing your pants right next to them. if you wear a plastic pants and a thick plastic backed diaper there shouldn't be any smells.Next favorite would be in bed laying on my stomach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back