How you used to emulate the feeling of a diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LennyFace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm sure many of us have made Impromptu diapers when we were young, when had no way of obtaining a legitimate diaper such as The Classic Towel Diaper, The Abomination that was the TP Diaper and many more. These Homemade Diapers were mainly built for "functionality" and not really for the over all soft feel of a diaper. Now during the night, obviously you couldn't actually use any of those diapers without either leaking or making the entire room stink. So I decided to completely scratch the functionality of these diapers and focus more on the actually feel, so that during the night I can feel as if I'm wearing a pull-up :eek:. What I did is I took one of those soft polyester T-Shirts and tie it around my wast. And while the knots of the ties break every so often I was happy :D. I'm wondering if anyone else did anything similar to what I used to do!

Last edited:
I used to wear\multiple underpants and did pee in them but of course they didn't save the bed

I remember being ill on a family holiday when I was about 14. I told my family I was fine to stay at the hotel, while they went out for the day. I grabbed the biggest bath towel, wrapped it over my clothes like a nappy, and just laid in bed watching TV.

I wouldn't bother now, but as a young teenager without access to diapers (I didn't even know adult diapers existed back then), every little helps. :)

ST50 said:
I used to wear\multiple underpants and did pee in them but of course they didn't save the bed
Haha, did that once! The clean up was risky and painful!

- - - Updated - - -

tiny said:
I remember being ill on a family holiday when I was about 14. I told my family I was fine to stay at the hotel, while they went out for the day. I grabbed the biggest bath towel, wrapped it over my clothes like a nappy, and just laid in bed watching TV.

I wouldn't bother now, but as a young teenager without access to diapers (I didn't even know adult diapers existed back then), every little helps. :)

The classic towel diaper! I'm we've all done that at one point :laugh:

Let's see, I've tried the Towel Diaper, the multiple underwear trick, and the "homemade" diaper (That is stuffing a garbage bag full of paper towels, toilet paper and/or maxi pads, cutting holes on the inside, and taping it on with tape). Needless to say, it's best just to stick to the real things.

One of the things I like to do now if I'm in the mood to emulate the bulk, but not waste a quality diaper or not to actually use a diaper, is I keep a pair of adult Super Undies/Threaded Armor (or whatever they're called). I've been meaning to get a real, thick cloth adult diaper as well, but I'm a college student. I'm lucky I even have money for good diapers.

multiple underpants/ towels and trashbags/ vinyl pillow covers and towels

Back when I was small enough I'd use grocery bags over a towel. Cut holes at an angle of each bottom corner for the legs, and cut off the handles. Tuck in the legs and waist, and I had a semi-functional diaper, that could take light wettings without leaking.

Most of the time when I was a young teen, I used paper towels and trash bags. There was a time my family bought puppy training pads for our new dog. I used those only once because was scared to take any more in fear of rousing suspicion.

When I was a little kid, I would put a wash cloth on my parts in the tub. Not sure if I was trying to emulate a feel of a diaper or not, I just know I liked it :)

when I was about 13-almost 14 let's just say I tried using a bed sheet!!! Crazy as that sounds yeah I even wet it and was almost caught by my mom!!! not a very good decision but I was young at the time and realize now where I messed up at but everything worked out fine I never tried it again after that.

Note said:
Yeeeaaah I've never been that desperate to improvise, I control my kink not my kink me. Thought of it, though...

Well sometimes, especially if you're young and have no access to diapers, you don't have much choice.

I think my first experience with wetting was stuffing toilet paper in my underwear. I would also use sanitary napkins, taking three of the thick ones, ripping open the backs, and layering them in my underwear. In more recent years, in an effort to emulate more the feel of a diaper than functionality, I'd do things like wrap a fleece blanket around my waist. I've also made myself a mediocre pair of cloth training pants by sewing layers of towel in a pair of underwear.

i used to get my moms pads and put them in my underwear XD. I was no more than 5 or 6 years old at that time. Now when i think back to it, it puzzles me big time. I had very compulsive urges to "improvise" at such a young age. I had basically just gotten out of diapers, now im stealing my moms period pads and getting toilet paper to put in my underwear lol

When I was younger I would have the rare chance of getting a stray diaper here and there from various means. However, I was never able to fully enjoy them as I figured since I was unable to replace them I did not want to use it. At the highest point I would have 3 diapers in my possession. I used to play with and wear the hell out of those diapers. They wore so lumpy and floppy from the inside material moving around so much and the outer plastic lining would rip so I had to tape them up using scotch tape. Anyway, they were so hard to get a hold of I had to settle on wearing the diaper without using it. I badly wanted to wear a diaper and pee in it but knew that I was unable to. To satisfy my want to actually pee in a diaper I did a few things. Two things that stand out to me are as follows:

Sometimes I used maxi-pads when I was much younger.

Another way I used to emulate diapers was when I was in my teens I used to wrap my "member" with a large amount of toilet paper. After wrapping it I would pee in it to mimic the feeling of using a diaper. While I only got the feeling around my "member" it was better than nothing. I had to hold onto the toilet paper ball wrapped around my "member" with my hand so that it wouldn't fall off. I remember liking the feeling of the soft material changing its feeling as it slowly became more wet with the warm liquid. Of course, the old way doesn't hold a candle to what an actual diaper feels like, it fulfilled my need for a time.

Note said:
Everyone has a choice, it's how we act on them that matters. I'm lucky I have the impulse control to wait out my desires, I feel like the end result is more rewarding and feel like a better person because of it...

Except... a lot of people made improv diapers as kids or teens. Not exactly ages where you're going to sit around and ponder impulse control and whether or not it makes you a better person.

I did it all, the towel, the trash bags, tape and paper towels, the towel, tape trash bags and Kleenex stack...you name it, I did it. Never wet the home made ones, they were always just for pillow humping :blushie: I went through a lot of Kleenex back in those days :blushie:

-Gus

I used to get a trash bag, lay it in my underwear with the opening facing at the front, then I would poke a small hole in the inner layer only, & pull my member trough the hole & then tie it closed. As I would wet, the bag would fill with pee & swell like a real diaper would! So silly thinking of the drastic lengths we'd go to in order to feel like we were wearing! fml!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back