• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Newbie saying hi :)

bibi2205

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi! :)

Like many of you I'm not the best at writing these introductions but here goes.. I've been reading here for a while (on & off a few years now) without ever registering so I figured now was a good time to change that, this seems like a great community I'd love to be a part of. I love reading other people's experiences/stories and even though I'm mostely a reader, if I have something to add to a post I will definitely speak up. ;)

I'm an introvert so I'm a pretty quiet/shy guy. Working in retail over the last few years helped change that but in groups I prefer to stick to myself and usually won't talk much unless I feel I have something important to say/add to the conversation. During office hours I spend my time as an IT System Engineer and during night time I'm a huge plushie/pacifier-addict. :D In my spare time I like gaming, tv and meeting up with friends/colleagues for pool & snooker. Also have a huge interest in theme parks and specifically the rollercoasters. I've been using pacifiers for as long as I can renember (had to give them up around age 7 and secretly bought new ones as soon as I had enough allowance money to do so) and from that the interest in diapers, baby bottles and other AB-items also became a thing. I don't wear them as much as I want to as I don't live alone but I enjoy every minute of it when I do..

If there's anything you want to know about me feel free to ask. :)

Reactions: Saimerej, GoodniteLover219 and BeTrue
Welcome to the active part of the site, a lot of people lurk for awhile sort of to feel the place out , hope to see some posts from you in the future and sure hope you have a good time here

Welcome to ADISC bibi2205.
So for a: mainly reading; shy; introvert; that was a pretty good introduction you have written there. Thank you for posting it.

There are too many social gatherings (of a small size, say 6 - 12 people), in this world, where the majority attending, have a greater desire to have their say and be heard, than to listen (really listen) to others. A contribution from someone who listens more and only speaks with something important, can be a real asset to have around.
(Unless they are too busy thinking more of what they want to say next, than paying attention to your words).

Sorry if I have gone on a bit long - I tend to cover my shyness with too many words sometimes. [Here on ADISC, I also just mostly read].

I had some IT Training years ago, today I am a support worker in the adult education sector - but nearly retired now. I have never worked in retail.

I am a submissive asexual, feminine male, in my mid 60s living in Newcastle NSW Australia.
Some of my interests are: science, space exploration, astronomy, history, archeology, volcanism, geology and geography.

Welcome and enjoy your time here.

Welcome 👋

Hello

Welcome Bibi!

Welcome! 🤗

Hope you grow to love this community and make long lasting friendships along the way!

And don't ever be afraid or too shy to ask anything or share your stories! Always eager to listen and help! 😊❤️

Welcome

hi there! newbie here as well, I hope you find as much comfort as I did reading up on everyone's similar- and even diverse at times- interests! it's so fascinating how not just diapers can trigger a desire for abdl stuff early on. For me diapers really pulled me into this community at a very early age and it took a looong time for me to start seeing pacifiers and bottles with the same curiosity. In any case, welcome! :)

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. I feel very welcome already. 😊

Saimerej said:
hi there! newbie here as well, I hope you find as much comfort as I did reading up on everyone's similar- and even diverse at times- interests! it's so fascinating how not just diapers can trigger a desire for abdl stuff early on. For me diapers really pulled me into this community at a very early age and it took a looong time for me to start seeing pacifiers and bottles with the same curiosity. In any case, welcome! :)

For me the triggers were probably my love for pacifiers and my Care Bear baby blankets (originally Care Bear bedding) which were made for me by my late grandmother when I was born. They are over 30 years old and will always hold a very special place in my heart. :)

I remember to have hidden my blankies once (a long time ago) when I met a new girlfriend, thinking "I'm now officially too big for these" and while I slept fine at first it rapidly went to laying awake for (sometimes) hours until eventually falling asleep. At one point I gave up, grabbed my blankies back from out of the closet and it felt like instant happiness and I fell asleep right away. It's funny how the little things can help us relax/sleep sometimes. If only my grandma knew how important these little blankets still are for me.. :love:

Reactions: BeTrue
Back