Best Diapered Activities

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I love about wearing is how it can make almost any activity more fun. When I need to buckle down and do a few hours of chores around my apartment, that’s the perfect time for me to put one on. Plus, there is something kind of fun and naughty about getting the place so clean while wearing an increasingly dirty diaper… and finally taking a shower after I’ve finished.

Reactions: Lyric
craigd1341 said:
Diapers are great for Lego building … sometimes when I am deep into a build, it’s easier not to have to get up to peepee
This was my exact thought too! I was building a knock off Titanic, took most the day, but I got so angry at one point because I really had to take a leak BIG time, and my first thought was, "dammit, if you had your diaper on you wouldn't have to get up and stop, no wonders why you'd wear your Goodnites building as a kid!"

Reactions: wetaccident
Wearing diapers when I'm away from home and can wet myself without having to use a public restroom, no matter how clean it is. Going to the movies and not having to leave half way and miss the best part. Going on road trips and not having to stop to find an restroom or a bush to hide behind. Long plane flights when I have the window seat and don't have to squeeze through other passengers when I need to go potty. Having fun with my wife while she changes my wet diapers.

Yoga is a recently discovered favorite while diapered. Golf is a fun, secluded way to waddle around outside for a few hours. Watch a movie! Star Wars puts me in a great diapered headspace

Reactions: DL232 and chamberpot
Besides my previous post, I enjoy the solitude of the early morning with a wet and messy diaper. I often get my morning exercise while wet and messy and I have even gone out jogging. So right now, it's early morning, how do you think my diaper is?

DL232 said:
What activities are made better by wearing diaper?

I'm accepting all answers except "Everything!!!".

I saw a thread on Reddit abdl that Skiing in diapers is amazing. The bulky cloths and water proofing make diapers almost impossible to notice or hear and the cold air makes it harder to smell. I live in the south so skiing diapered isn't really in the cards for me though. :(

Some other things I've heard are concerts, long car rides, and of course plenty of abdls will tell you every activity is better diapered Lol.

My favorite is going to a movie theater. It one of the safest ways to wear in public without being noticed. Its dark, load, and you have a constant excuse to hold a candy wrapper to mask the plastic sound of a diaper.

If you happen to soak your diaper and are afraid of a (small) leak. 10 minutes before the movie is over run your hand around the leak guards (over your pants of course) If you feel any wet spots make your way to the bathroom. This does ruin the ending of the movie so I suggest only pushing a diaper to the edge if you don't care about the movie or anyone there noticing a wet spot.

When I go to the movies I like to get the two for one special. At the end of the second movie I'm usually pretty wet.
Since you’re from further south you might try skiing with the H2O in a more liquid state. Though it might look rather unusual to be seen wearing “bulky clothing and waterproofing” while touring the lake on your skis. Cold weather does present many more clothing options for concealing diapers but I don’t know that I would agree that cold air makes it harder to smell them as it seems to sharpen my perception of odors in the cold, fresh air.

Working from home. Drink ALL the coffee you want and don’t worry about getting stuck in a meeting. Same with road trips. I used to have to forego coffee and never drink a drop before/during a road trip (and even then, on the wrong day it would be a struggle to keep the stops to every two hours). No longer!!!

Reactions: xxPampersBoyxx and mantilla
Video games defiantly. I love to sit in a warm squishy diaper while playing them. No bathroom breaks!

Reactions: knottylego, wetaccident, ZeeBonezz and 2 others
I try to wear 7/24, so most of my activities are in nappies.

Things where nappies have an advantage over "normal" underwear:
- Traveling by car, train or flying
- Watching movies either at home or in the cinema
- Places where toilets are not so good.
- Long Video-Conferences
- Long Business-Meetings

Maximum Comfort:
- Wearing onesie and nappies at home and sit on the couch
- Camping and no need to go to the toilet in the rain.

Reactions: Tigrou1982 and Napincolove
My best diapered activities?

Usually involves beer, movies, or games. But working from home while diapered is uniquely gratifying and focus-inducing.

Prime69 said:
Video games defiantly. I love to sit in a warm squishy diaper while playing them. No bathroom breaks!
Yes. I love your defiance of bathroom breaks.
😉

Last edited:
Reactions: Tigrou1982, wetaccident, mantilla and 1 other person
Flying by far!! Today I am flying from Florida to Tucson AZ. I wore a diaper through security. It showed up on the millimeter wave and I got a pat down by a young TSA agent who I whispered that I am diapered. I am embarrassed to admit that as I bisexual I rather enjoyed it. I had a great flight and the excitement of landing into Dallas caused me to flood my diaper just as we hit the ground. Warm and comforting

I enjoy going on nature walks and hikes while diapered. I love it
because walking is quite relaxing a therapeutic, but it's also
convenient to wear a diaper while outside in case you can't find a
decent place to pee. The thickness between my legs as I walk is also
mentally comforting.

Also enjoy running while padded! Running with diapers on is an
interesting combo I only discovered recently.

definitely napping, and basically anything thats relaxing

craigd1341 said:
Flying by far!! Today I am flying from Florida to Tucson AZ. I wore a diaper through security. It showed up on the millimeter wave and I got a pat down by a young TSA agent who I whispered that I am diapered. I am embarrassed to admit that as I bisexual I rather enjoyed it. I had a great flight and the excitement of landing into Dallas caused me to flood my diaper just as we hit the ground. Warm and comforting
What are you doing in Tucson. I am right down the road.

craigd1341 said:
I find the optics of this rather humorous.

Let’s fill this diaper, fall from space and land on it, and hope it doesn’t explode into instant yellow snow.

I wear mine to craft beer festivals. Guess who doesn’t have to wait in the long lines for the bathroom?

Reactions: leterrip
AAO said:
Deer and duck hunting
Not much of a hunter. I enjoy wearing and fishing more.

Reactions: chamberpot
Ooh just chilling in them is fun, also wearing them at the movies so no potty break, and for gaming. It's also fun to mix them when drinking a little in my bottle

For me diapers make any activity more fun. But I really enjoy Saturday errands with a diaper. You start off the day kind of normal walking around doing whatever it is you're doing but then by the end of the afternoon when the old diaper is swollen and heavy you're waddling from place to place. Oh what fun!

I will provide a list of five things:

Magic wand time
Sporting events
Building Legos
Driving long distances
Camping

At the end of the day whatever you can do safely, comfortably, and respecting consent should be good.

Reactions: ThePaddedGolfer and chamberpot
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back