New Bigger Pacifier just received an email

AComputerGuy said:
Im already quite happy with the current adult mam the width of the paci seems perfect already too me it more the height of the paci it feels like it was scaled slightly wrong
Where'd you get your adult Mam? I get mine from a guy in Slovakia who molds the components: what I really like is that I can order them in kit form and in multiples, so I can mix/match colors like white shield/pink button, vice-versa...or other color combos. I have 13 of 'em, trying to order 4 more to mix/match and complete my collection. They're super-comfy. 🤗🥰👶

Reactions: AComputerGuy
BobbiSueEllen said:
Same place im not paying $40 but would like a slightly bigger size like i say i have asked the guy in Slovakia for a bigger size he says its not possible

AComputerGuy said:
Same place im not paying $40 but would like a slightly bigger size like i say i have asked the guy in Slovakia for a bigger size he says its not possible
I understand his response: injection molds are very expensive to make, they run in the thousands. I was lucky in that over a year ago, I asked if it was possible to make some Mams in lime green...a few weeks later, he made several kits in lime green! And so, I ordered. It's much easier to get custom colors than a resize, for sure.

Also, when I order from this vendor, my Mams end up being around $13 each. Not bad. 🥳🥰

Last edited:
Reactions: CheekyCharlie and AComputerGuy
BobbiSueEllen said:
I'm not a big fan of boycotting (or participating in 'cancel culture', which is the exact same thing) but some of the reaction I've seen by Rearz has made it tempting. It's one thing to offer excellent products, and when excellent products are offered, that should stand out in its own right...but there's also a business model to consider, involving both Customer Service and Projected Image. When the sliders between the two move to drastic positions between the two and/or at drastic speed, it tends to generate a lot of awkwardness and personal consciousness.

I don't just mob with the masses because of 'solidarity' or because they try to war-whoop or (try to) shame me into it...unless the reason is grievous enough to warrant it, and it should take a lot of bad to go that far. My enthusiasm in a vendor cools quite a bit when they make a fast-forward conflict leap with threats of litigation; when it happens more than once, it worries me and I tend to go elsewhere. I could return to the vendor; any situation is worth a second chance after a cool-down. It'll be more worrisome if it happens again; it would simply represent a lack of goodwill & restraint, which is one last thing this community needs.

We've all come a long way in the last 25 years since "Al Gore invented the internet" (LOL); the one big hope for us all is if thing keeps improving.
I believe I know what situation you're talking about which is the one that really made me not want to purchase from them. Like really, wow. That's how you resolve problems then change stuff on your website and continue to send threats and lies? Ok......

I don't have any personal experience with them, but it's hard to ignore the complaints I've seen and screenshots of their responses. But again, their aren't that many options out there I less you can afford custom orders or make things yourself so I don't blame anyone for ignoring something or justifying their purchases with the classic "well they didn't hurt me" statement.

Like I said, if I saw something that I just absolutely had to have I might buy from them, but everything I've seen I can get similar somewhere else and I'm not really enticed or tempted by ABDL diapers regardless who is selling 😂. Not like I can see it once it's on haha

I'd think the rep Jacob would take these little tidbits and apply them to their customer service and sales practices to build more confidence and trust in their buyers. As someone else mentioned, sometimes a little humility and an "I'm sorry" can go a long way.

Last edited:
Well, an apology can indeed go a long way but I'd rather act on a pattern than just once or twice. I reserve my own judgment on this.

Reactions: Deleted member 49306
Scott729 said:
I will say that I love their products. I have a love hate relationship with them. Their customer service sucks! They are very rude and do nothing to help the consumer. If you leave any constructive feedback, they delete it. They cherry pick what they want others to see. Most companies learn from their mistakes and improve for the next time, but not Rearz. Their rep, Jacob, is on here any responds only when good things are said, you will never see him respond to negative comments. They make it seems like they care about the ABDL community but in reality they care only about profit. Like I said, I love their products but hate the company. Hopefully ABU will be coming with more products soon!
They are the best diapers for fit for me. I’m very happy with Rearz!

Is there a summary on all the pacifiers on the market and which are the cheapest? I'm looking for the largest orthodontic I can find. There are large pacis but they round, they deflate and they dont feel good after a while since they aren't orthodontic.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
IWANTHOTDOG said:
Is there a summary on all the pacifiers on the market and which are the cheapest? I'm looking for the largest orthodontic I can find. There are large pacis but they round, they deflate and they dont feel good after a while since they aren't orthodontic.
The largest we stock that does not deflate would be the Mega Size 10+ German Pacifier - https://pacifieraddict.com/mega-size-10-german-pacifier/

IWANTHOTDOG said:
Problem with that one is the bulb shape, it isn't an orthodontic shape. Is the Fixx orthodontic?
The problem with that one is the price tag. $89.99? I am a regular customer of Rearz and love many of the products they sell. However, the current prices for pacifiers Makes no sense.

Last edited:
anton said:
The problem with that one is the price tag. $89.99? I am a regular customer of Rearz and love many of the products they sell. However, the current prices for pacifiers Makes no sense.
The price is because they are handmade and are very expensive and time-consuming for the manufacture to make. If we are able to create these in a larger supply the price will go down but that is not currently possible. We are always working on lowering prices for our customers.

IWANTHOTDOG said:
Problem with that one is the bulb shape, it isn't an orthodontic shape. Is the Fixx orthodontic?
The Fixx is an orthodontic shape. It's just very large compared to a size 6.

Attachments

• FIXX-PACIFIER-WHITE-3-quarter-view.png
    FIXX-PACIFIER-WHITE-3-quarter-view.png
    304.7 KB · Views: 7
  • FIXX-PACIFIER-WHITE-front-view.png
    FIXX-PACIFIER-WHITE-front-view.png
    291.7 KB · Views: 7
  • FIXX-PACIFIER-WHITE-side.png
    FIXX-PACIFIER-WHITE-side.png
    235.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Reactions: IWANTHOTDOG
RearzJacob said:
I've already ordered one. Does the guard go higher up above the lips then the size 6 guard? I sure hope so.

IWANTHOTDOG said:
I've already ordered one. Does the guard go higher up above the lips then the size 6 guard? I sure hope so.
Yeah, the guard is much bigger. Let us know what you think once you get it.

Mine arrived today! I absolutely love it!!!!

The Fixx is the White one; the black one is a LFB Gen 2 adult pacifier for size comparison.

Attachments

• PXL_20220111_222013728.jpg
    PXL_20220111_222013728.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 16
  • PXL_20220111_221941754.jpg
    PXL_20220111_221941754.jpg
    437 KB · Views: 16
  • PXL_20220111_221926657.jpg
    PXL_20220111_221926657.jpg
    297.9 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: RearzJacob and BobbiSueEllen
RearzJacob said:
Is the fixx always inflated, or does it deflate?

• Thinking
anton said:
Is the fixx always inflated, or does it deflate?
Inflates and deflates while being used. So it has proper function similar to a baby pacifier.

I got my Fixx yesterday, and it has some pros and cons, but it does what a paci should do, perfectly.

Pros:
It perfectly replicates the paci suckling experience for adults. This is really the most important thing, which makes all the issues I may have not really matter since it gets the primary purpose of a paci correctly. I always had trouble getting the right and comfortable tongue position with other pacis. With the Fixxx my mouth figured out what to do within 2 min. The paci is so big that is forces your tongue downwards, and then I found a comfortable position by pushing my tongue past my teeth, touching my bottom lip. I did some online research and learned that this is how babies position their tongue when using pacis.
It feels very natural and easy to get into a repetitive sucking motion which is fantastic.
I also like how tall the guard is, so it goes higher above my lips then all the other guards I've used.

Cons:
The guard seems misaligned with the nipple so when I'm sucking the guard is tilted a bit.
The guard isn't at all contoured to my face, but I have a thin face so that makes the problem worse for me then it might for others. So if I'm sleeping on my side or have my stuffie in my face, it pushes one side of the gaurd in, and the other side out. Maybe one day it would be possible to have a paci made of material that molds to your face instead of hard plastic?

As I said before, the cons are insignificant compared to the fact that this paci gets the sucking experience 100% right.

RearzJacob said:

If I may make a suggestion since I like the sucking sensation of the Fixx. Next yall should make a bottle with a big nipple that emulates breastfeeding

• Thinking
Reactions: HomeAlone and BobbiSueEllen
Back