Tykables Camelots & sizing?

xThePaddedGamerx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Just wondering whether Camelots have a weird sizing chart like we've all experienced at some point?

Sadly, since NRU have stopped supplying Megamax due to the increase in productions costs & covid causing supply dramas, I'm now looking to try something new.

I know Megamax were on the larger size and I'm a 34" waist although I still need a belt, I wouldn't say 32" as that size in trousers are usually too tight on me.

I usually get medium in Megamax eventhough they felt like my whole body was wrapped in them lmao, and every other nappy that I've tried has also been medium.

Do you reckon medium Camelots would fit a 34" waist like mine or because I'm on the higher side of M should I opt for L? :(

Does anyone here have any thoughts on Camelots? Like would I be wasting my money getting them? I do like thick nappies and I have been told that I'm a heavy wetter. >_<

Also, if any Tykables fans have any tips for using the hook & loop tabs like for positioning etc., would be greatly appreciated as I've never used them before.

Apologies if this has been discussed on here already but I can't find any info to help me decide. >_<

I love this community!

I have the same size waist and the medium sized Tykables are a perfect fit.
They do come up slightly smaller than MegaMax nappies but that’s perfect for me.

Camelot disposables are great nappies, the one drawback I find is that when they have been wet a number of times the crutch gets very swollen and forced your thighs apart when you walk. So they are very hard to disguise if you are wearing around people who don’t know you enjoy nappies

Reactions: xThePaddedGamerx
The first time I tried a tykables diaper the position of the tapes confused me. Now I'm used to it and I place them like on the little rawrs pictures: https://tykables.com/products/little-rawrs-diapers

The bottom tapes go higher than usual and the top tapes go lower than usual. It's unlike many other diapers, but I find it works well. The bottom tapes keep the diaper tight around my legs and the top tapes keep it tight at the top.

Reactions: Iron and xThePaddedGamerx
Forced said:
I have the same size waist and the medium sized Tykables are a perfect fit.
They do come up slightly smaller than MegaMax nappies but that’s perfect for me.

Camelot disposables are great nappies, the one drawback I find is that when they have been wet a number of times the crutch gets very swollen and forced your thighs apart when you walk. So they are very hard to disguise if you are wearing around people who don’t know you enjoy nappies
mihannes said:
The first time I tried a tykables diaper the position of the tapes confused me. Now I'm used to it and I place them like on the little rawrs pictures: https://tykables.com/products/little-rawrs-diapers

The bottom tapes go higher than usual and the top tapes go lower than usual. It's unlike many other diapers, but I find it works well. The bottom tapes keep the diaper tight around my legs and the top tapes keep it tight at the top.
Thanks guys, I appreciate your help! I just don't want to waste money on them if they're no good lol.

I use Tykables a lot and I'm a 32" waist in jeans but a 34" in trousers. In actual measurements I'm a 33".
Medium Tykables are a good fit, I've tried large and they're huge

Reactions: xThePaddedGamerx
Back