Diaper check as an older child.

My wife and daughter check me often, especially when we go out shopping or do other stuff away from home. My wife will ask how I doing or have you wet much today or do I need to be changed. Or she'll pull the back of my pants out and feel how wet my diapers are. Or they feel my diapered bottom or crotch and sense how squishy they are. I don't mind at all, even when others may be around.

I really do think remember being checked. I remember being changed and I also remember, when I was older, being told to change in or out of my pull-up.

Now, the closest situation I had was when I was about 9yo. and at the mall with my mom. She needed to know what size my pants were and she pulled the back of them open to see the label... I was so embarrassed because we were in public! I told her that I don't want her to do that again because I don't want people to think I have a diaper on!

It’s not a diaper check that I remember, but it’s more of an embarrassing moment of changing into one/buying them. My family was driving to Florida on a vacation when I was 10-11, and I mistakingly packed my duffle bag where I kept my Goodnites at in the far back of my dad’s truck. We were driving through the night, and we had to stop at a CVS in Virginia to get me Goodnites. I walked into the store with my mom, and she handed me one in the parking lot and had me walk into the bathroom at McDonalds nearby to change

Reactions: MikeyD1981 and Pamper8824
Lyric said:
My wife and daughter check me often, especially when we go out shopping or do other stuff away from home. My wife will ask how I doing or have you wet much today or do I need to be changed. Or she'll pull the back of my pants out and feel how wet my diapers are. Or they feel my diapered bottom or crotch and sense how squishy they are. I don't mind at all, even when others may be around.
How old is your daughter, why does she check?

disabledinconben said:
How old is your daughter, why does she check?

Under the thread: Wearing and having kids.

He said on November 28, 2021

“Our daughter is 17 now and has known I wear diapers all the time since she and her mother(my wife) moved in with me 8 years ago. It hasn't been a problem for us at all and she seems to have a healthy attitude about my diaper wearing.”

Under the thread: How is your diaper now?

He said on October 10, 2021

“Quite wet at the moment. I due to be changed by wife or daughter soon. It's been close to 8 hours since I was changed.”

Last edited:
Ashton84 said:

“Our daughter is 17 now and has known I wear diapers all the time since she and her mother(my wife) moved in with me 8 years ago. It hasn't been a problem for us at all and she seems to have a healthy attitude about my diaper wearing.”

“Quite wet at the moment. I due to be changed by wife or daughter soon. It's been close to 8 hours since I was changed.”
Living the dream!!!

I wet the bed until I was 15 and didn’t have any daytime issues except for a few month period when I was 9 because of a kidney issue I had no control over. I wore tape-up diapers to bed until I was 8 and my mom would change me out of them every morning so that was my diaper check. At 9, my brother finished potty training at 4, and she had me use all the extra pull-ups and then got me Goodnites after that until I was 15 and stopped. A week after I started wearing my brothers pull-ups at night I started having daytime issues. It started as having a hard time holding it for awhile and then not making it to the bathroom all together. I remember I had like 3-4 sweating accidents in a row and my mom got concerned and went to the doctor. Doctor said I had a small kidney issue and thankfully it wasn’t too serious. I took medicine which he said could take a few weeks to a few months to fully resolve the problem so my mom also had me wear pull-ups too during the day at this time just in case. It ended up being a about three months until I was completely dry during the day again and I wore the pull-ups the whole time, even a week after being dry just to make sure. It became so second nature it felt weird wearing underwear for a few days after I stoped wearing the pull-ups. At home I never wore pants over them and my brother never made fun of me because he knew it was a medical issue but because the pull-ups had a fade when wet design she would just look at the front of my pull-up and tell me to change. Most of the time I didn’t know I had wet until I saw myself in the mirror at times or when she told me I was wet. Because I was peeing a lot. If I was just a little wet I would keep it on until my next inevitable accident and then change. At night most of the time I was just asked if I was wet or dry but I remember one time when I was 13, I came downstairs early one morning In just my shirt and Goodnites and I was standing up eating a bowl of cereal and my mom pinched the front of my very wet Goodnites and said, “Make sure you change after you’re done eating, you’re very wet.” That was the last time I got a diaper check like that

• Wow
Reactions: wetnights, Lyric, chamberpot and 1 other person
Ashton84 said:

This creep really makes me uncomfortable.

Reactions: LePew, wetnights, pampersguy827 and 10 others
When I was kid after age 4-5 , my mother or aunt just asked do I need change and that was it.

There were multiple occasions when I was padded as an older child but rarely was I diaper checked. One time I remember it kind of happening was when I went to a local theme park when I was maybe 8 or 9. I wasn't wearing a diaper but had an accident on one of the rides. My mum pulled me aside and checked the back of my shorts because she smelled what had happened. I clearly had had an accident and was taken away to get changed and cleaned up

Reactions: Pamper8824, LePew, Diapertoddler and 1 other person
Most of my diaper checks were performed by my Mom looking down the back of my pants. Also a quick feel of the front for good measure. As I got older I would seek her out if my diaper was dirty. Never if it was just wet though. I would find her and say” I pooped my diaper”, or “ I need changed”. I actually liked the embarrassment I felt from this. I think it made me feel babyish. It also got me some huge eye rolls from my sister if she was in earshot…😏

Reactions: sinceiwassmall
Scott729 said:
I was diaper checked by my wife in the middle of IKEA. We were looking for a box down one of the aisles when my wife lifted my shirt and pulled the back of my diaper out so she could see inside. She said she smelled something and needed ti check if it was me. Thankfully there was no one on the aisle but I was still embarrassed. Sometimes she will walk up and discreetly grab my crotch to see if I’m wet. I love how realistic it is! I feel like a toddler.
Man I’m so jealous! Your so lucky!

• Love
Reactions: Pamper8824, Scott729 and Jamesagung21
And what would have happened if she had found something? I don't really get checked for if I'm ready for a change, but my wife will often give me a pat on the bottom when I get into bed to make sure I'm diapered. Occasionally she will pull the back of my diaper and let it snap back, but that is just got fun, not to see if it's full. I have to handle all my own changes.

Reactions: Scott729
Back