Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
  6. Other
Im 27 and live with my parents long story i messed up and now they are defiantly going to find the garbage bag of used Diapers in the garbage shed. I don’t know what will happen next I just know it won’t be good. As of now they don’t know in into Abdl that may change tomorrow :(

BabyDemon33 said:
Im 27 and live with my parents long story i messed up and now they are defiantly going to find the garbage bag of used Diapers in the garbage shed. I don’t know what will happen next I just know it won’t be good. As of now they don’t know in into Abdl that may change tomorrow
Need more details. Why are they going to find the bag?

TheGrimmRetails said:
Need more details. Why are they going to find the bag?
Cause it will be garbage day and they will wonder why theres already a bag there. Also theres a local bag limit

It seemed like a good idea at the time for reasons i won’t get into but now im sure im completely stuck between a wall and a hard place. If i leave it there they will open it to tfansfer it to anouther bag and if i move it back in the house where would I put it and then how do I get get rid of it afterword

I'm in Ontario too, London. The good thing is that many cities remove the 3 bag limit right after Christmas. Next week is my first pick up and I will be putting out several bags! Try to check online and find your area, see if there's a '3 Bag Exemption'.

Not sure if you want advice but if it comes up it is okay to sneak in a few white lies (small and harmless lies to lessen the damage). Could be as simple as "Yes I know it seems strange but sometimes I wake up at night and I'm already peeing, so I wear diapers at night. I'm embarrassed and uncomfortable talking about it, and Im sorry you found them but it's been a real struggle for me trying to maintain my privacy, sorry you got involved"

BabyDemon33 said:
Im 27 and live with my parents long story i messed up and now they are defiantly going to find the garbage bag of used Diapers in the garbage shed. I don’t know what will happen next I just know it won’t be good. As of now they don’t know in into Abdl that may change tomorrow :(
Do you work somewhere that has there own dumpsters you can throw your bag in? I did that for a while when our trash was to full and didn't want to leave a bag out for someone to see if it ripped or something got into it.

neophyte said:
I'm in Ontario too, London. The good thing is that many cities remove the 3 bag limit right after Christmas. Next week is my first pick up and I will be putting out several bags! Try to check online and find your area, see if there's a '3 Bag Exemption'.

Not sure if you want advice but if it comes up it is okay to sneak in a few white lies (small and harmless lies to lessen the damage). Could be as simple as "Yes I know it seems strange but sometimes I wake up at night and I'm already peeing, so I wear diapers at night. I'm embarrassed and uncomfortable talking about it, and Im sorry you found them but it's been a real struggle for me trying to maintain my privacy, sorry you got involved"
Yeah i can’t really lie when its rearz alpacha not depends

Reactions: Angelapinks
littlefun said:
Do you work somewhere that has there own dumpsters you can throw your bag in? I did that for a while when our trash was to full and didn't want to leave a bag out for someone to see if it ripped or something got into it.
That won’t work i don’t drive so my dad drives me

The only solution is to do the Garbage for once. That way only i see my garbage

• Haha
Reactions: KrankyPants
Hide them somewhere else outside of the house? In a forest, for example. If you do that, at least you have time to think about what to do next.

Yeah, there is no forest and thats called littering

Reactions: Angelapinks
I hope it works out for you ok. Maybe they won't be upset. Could be they would rather you pee in a diaper than wet your mattress. My mother sure did.

BabyDemon33 said:
So no

I guess I'm confused. Where do you live that a bag of trash on trash day is going to be suspicious? Pull the bag out, wrap it in another bag or two to cover the smell or put it in a neighbor's trash and say yours is too full.

Reactions: Serendiapity and TheGrimmRetails
BabyDemon33 said:
If you prefer prefer to be screwed that's up to you.

• Haha
Reactions: CheekyCharlie
mihannes said:
If you prefer prefer to be screwed that's up to you
I don’t want to attract more attention, also my neihbour is the most gossipy woman i ever met

Whelp, good luck tomorrow that's all I can say.

Go out late at night with a bag of trash slung over your shoulder. Find an unlocked dumpster or large trash can. Look around parks, community centers and restaurants. Get rid of your trash without littering. Next time take out your diapers in trash bags one at a time, wrapped up and in a backpack. Throw them out in public trashcans, like the ones in bathrooms in gas stations, fast food bathrooms, car washes and parks.

I hope this helps.

Last edited:
Girlowl said:
I guess I'm confused. Where do you live that a bag of trash on trash day is going to be suspicious? Pull the bag out, wrap it in another bag or two to cover the smell or put it in a neighbor's trash and say yours is too full.
In Canada the garbage gestapo exists. Our garbage must be in clear bags and it is inspected. There is a limit on the amount of trash too even if its seperated properly. The limit is only per house, it doesnt take into consideration the amount of people or medical conditions. If you break the garbage rules they refuse garbage services and you must figure it out yourself. The future sucks.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: tbjay, Angelapinks and ShippoFox
Saltedcaramel64 said:
In Canada the garbage gestapo exists. Our garbage must be in clear bags and it is inspected. There is a limit on the amount of trash too even if its seperated properly. The limit is only per house, it doesnt take into consideration the amount of people or medical conditions. If you break the garbage rules they refuse garbage services and you must figure it out yourself. The future sucks.
Geez. I guess there's a downside to being "green". I mean I understand the reasons, but that does make this situation tricky especially if the bags have to be clear. I was in Canada years ago but I don't remember such a thing. I wasnt really in residential area though so I guess it wouldn't have applied to be anyway

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks and Lyric
Back