Did You Know? Cheapy Diapers ☺️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I wanted to contribute to the diaper talk!

Did you know there’s a way to make cheapy diapers better?
Many of your experienced diaper enthusiasts probably know of this trick, but, you can make cheap diapers better with some plant crystals! Yes, plant crystals are just diaper gel (diaper slush) in disguise!
If you want to increase you cheapy diaper’s absorbency and how much it swells, just add some of these little wonders: 1639957925982.jpegAll you need is a razor or sharp scissors, some good sticky tape (athletic tape) or hot glue (be careful) and a funnel. You can make a small slit (smaller the better) in the cover of your cheapy diaper, insert a funnel, and add your preferred amount of crystals. You can even crush them up finer for extra squishiness!
You can then reseal the small hole with tape or hot glue (be careful if the glue is too hot it can melt the cover) and then shake-a-shake-a-shake to distribute the crystals throughout the pulp.
This really does work. Trust me, I’m not someone with a lot of money and I’ve modded cheap diapers this way. It works!

I hope this helps some people out who may not have the income for fancy diapers. The crystals are available in the US at most garden centers at big box stores under various name brands. You don’t need a ton to boost your diaper’s swellyness, squishiness, and absorbtion.
Premium ABDL diapers are of course the ideal option, but in the meantime you can still have fun by adding some extra slush to your cheapies! ☺️

❤️Little Red Hoodie ❤️

PS: forgive me if this has already been suggested 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: WillFord384 and mihannes
This sounds like an amazing idea, and no, I've never seen anyone else suggest it.

It would seem to be far less of a mess to use a booster pad.

Reactions: Arrex and dl015
Hahaha and gardeners recommend buying baby diapers and cut them open and adding that to your hanging baskets to hold water. ;) I think this may be a newer gardening product, miracle grow trying to make money from old cheap internet tip. I would rather use raw sap for baskets though …. Always weirded me out thinking of the other ingridents you are adding to the soil and if it would affect plants (but I do veggies and herbs or at least edible flowers in most of planters so much mor worried about that).

KitsuneFox said:
It would seem to be far less of a mess to use a booster pad.
You’re right about the booster pads. They’d probably be a better alternative step up. ☺️
I was just sharing an idea I’ve done in the past that made cheap diapers more interesting. As long as you don’t make a big hole, forget to reseal it, or overfill them, there’s no mess.

WillFord384 said:
This sounds like an amazing idea, and no, I've never seen anyone else suggest it.
Thank you! It’s something I’ve done when I wasn’t able to afford ABDL diapers. I thought it might be something others could try too. ☺️

KarmaBaby said:
Hahaha and gardeners recommend buying baby diapers and cut them open and adding that to your hanging baskets to hold water. ;) I think this may be a newer gardening product, miracle grow trying to make money from old cheap internet tip. I would rather use raw sap for baskets though …. Always weirded me out thinking of the other ingridents you are adding to the soil and if it would affect plants (but I do veggies and herbs or at least edible flowers in most of planters so much mor worried about that).
Yeah, I’d have to agree with you about adding SAP to ground soil. I think that the companies that sell it as a water retention method might be gearing it more towards potted plants anyway. I’m not sure.
I definitely love how it makes diapers swell up and get squishy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back