How obvious are Goodnites when worn in public?

diaprsoakr1999

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I was considering working up some of my courage to show up on campus at my university wearing Goodnites XL. They fit me great, I've got a 34 inch waist and weigh about 138ish pounds. I want to be discrete and would rather other people not found out. My biggest concerns are (1) the crinkle noise as I walk/sit (2) to what extent it bulges when wearing pants.

I've never worn a diaper outside the house (not since before my second birthday anyway) before.

If Goodnites are not a good choice for this, I could try and find something more discrete from the pharmacy section of the Wallmart I purchase from. I'd love suggestions on the most discrete diapers for daytime wearing. I'm not going to be using them, just feeling softness in the day and knowing I'm wearing some, and being able to pee a little bit anywhere is enough for me.

If you have your pants on, nobody is going to tell. Goodnites are form fitting enough that they are as thin as regular underwear. Once you wet them they swell up a bit, but not that is going to be noticeable unless the smell or leaks happen.

• Love
Reactions: KrankyPants, Chosen, GoodnitesXL21 and 5 others
They're not noticeable at all! I've worn them out in public many times and never had an issue! As long as you're wearing clothes that your comfortable in (I have done jeans or sweatpants and a shirt that I can either tuck in or is long enough to go over my waistband) you should be fine. Also confidence is key! Just go about your day as normal and make sure you pants are pulled up all the way. Maybe just start with only wearing a few times, then when you're comfortable with that then you can try using them. And even if there is a crinkle (which for me there hardly ever is) nobody will suspect diapers as their first thought.

I'd say go for it! It can be fun and exciting to have a little secret that no one around you knows about!

Reactions: TigerDL and Chosen
You will be fine, just don't soak them.

you will be fine I wear 24/7 and my diapers of choice are betterdry or crinklz aquanauts and no one has noticed :) its always nerve racking at first but over time you will realize no on notices your diaper. Now if they see you changing and see the diaper then it a whole new ball game :), people have seen me change and not batted an eye.

Reactions: Chosen
unless you make it obvious it is unlikely anyone will notice.

I wear them to work all the time and no one has even noticed or said anything. You should be fine

I regularly wear adult pullups in public and people never notice. If I'm at the store to buy my supply of diapers people really don't care what you are buying

No one is going to think one way or the other when you are buying goodnites. No one is going to notice you wearing them either. Even in tight fitting pants they are so slim it will not cause much bulge unless you soak them.

You got this!
You'll do fine, provided you don't flood or leak. Funny you should ask and describe your physical parameters. I have pretty much the same build. Nevertheless, try to find a restroom that is quiet and out of the way. Night classes are always a good time to change, that's when the building is practically vacant. I too just begun wearing to my community college. I change right before my evening class, in a restroom on the second level where nobody is. Campus is a great place to change too, because no-one will think twice of you brining your backpack into the restroom. (Don't do that in a store; automatic shoplifting suspicion).
If you're still a little on the fence, try wearing a GN with regular undies overtop. They will add an extra layer of both sound protection and discreetness.

You got this!
Best,
-Nik

Reactions: TigerDL
No one noticed, ever

Pretty obvious

It won't be that obvious. However, if you are concerned enough with the crinkle sounds as well as the possibility that it may peek up from your pants if your T-shirt lifts up, wear a pair of boxer briefs over the Goodnite. I do this on a regular basis when I wear out in public, and no one has noticed, even when bending down to pick something up.

Reactions: oreobaby89
Not noticeable at all. Always pull on a goodnites if I’m wearing in public

I wear them at home (quiet) in front of my mom who is VERY against ABDL and diapers. Once In a while in a wet/saggy goodnite when I bend over I think she might notice Because it leaves a bump around where the jeans tighten against the wet diaper.

i also have wore dry goodnites to restorative yoga (VERY quiet room) with zero issues.

just be very careful how much you wet - they do leak and that may be noticeable.

Nobody will notice as long as your pants don't slip down. An issue I have when I wear a diaper outside of the house is sometimes my pants will be sliding down and I don't notice how far down because the diaper makes it hard to tell where my waistband is. Be mindful of that and you should be perfectly incognito!

Reactions: oreobaby89 and Chosen
Back