Do You Have A Local Ageplay Community?

lilzander382 said:
no, sadly not in Columbia MO
I’m over by Kansas City !!!

Same state at least :)

i havent been able too any in my community

I live in Carlisle PA and their are two communities one is in hanover and one is York that are close enough for me to attend

Eastern PA ( general Philadelphia area ) is pretty active ... thanks to the virus, most activities have been halted. I suspect in 2022 things will get rolling again and more events will happen.
Teddycon is ( relatively ) close to where I live, and as far as I know, there are 3 not-dead ABDL groups within easy driving distance.

Here in Albuquerque, NM, a small community is starting to form. We've had two munches this summer and will probably continue to have them monthly or bimonthly in case anyone's in the area

I think there is one in my area, but I'm scared to go. I'm skeptical of everything.

Anybody know of anything In texas?

Remrant said:
Anybody know of anything In texas?
Dallas has a pretty active community. They hold a munch the first Sunday of every month. The event organizer is abdldaddymatt on FetLife

The only way to find local abdl community is on FetLife just look for abdl or littles. I'm in the little scouts here

Reactions: Lyokodl
Angelicbaby223 said:
Hi there! I’m from Spokane wa and I’m a little🥺❤️
Same!

Hi everyone, I'm in the Richmond VA area. Anyone know of any groups or communities near me?

Any in michigan??

Their are some on Fetlife in southeastern MI and Grand Rapids area.

Reactions: Diapercutie
There seems to be nothing around here in Southeastern New Hampshire.

Angelicbaby223 said:
Hi there! I’m from Spokane wa and I’m a little🥺❤️
I also am from the Spokane area and would love to meet others! do you know of any groups or such in our area?

Reactions: PNW509Little
I wish I was brave enough ..... I know there are some camps nearish me (couple hours away) because my brother goes as a furry but with chronic pain, major food issues it’s just not possible for me to handle them. Plus as much as I love my brother he is super odd and not sure if I want to be associated with him 🤣 I know I know I’m bad, I do love him.

and I just can’t get over the anxiety of going by myself to something like this. Only my brother knows about this in real life (well and my mom who I live with and STRONGLY disapproves). I don’t even have friends I do things with because my pain is so disabling :(

caitianx said:
There seems to be nothing around here in Southeastern New Hampshire.
Can new hampshire have a Southeast? Didnt think it was big enough for that :)

Whilst there is some local communities, i'd need to use wheelchair, drive, and that isn't in the cards at the moment...so would need to get my PCA to drive or something, that might be uncomfortable for them...albeit maybe if iget to the bottom of the issues at hand with passing out low bp and dying...then i could look into the local groups for fun. I'm in Minnesota and there is some groups in the cities about an hour away from me give or take...I have a small farm so not in any city at all.

Last edited:
DLDonny said:
Here in cda really love to meet another abdl I can be a daddy or a little
I need a daddy.

Reactions: Lyokodl
I'm in Liverpool UK we have a DDLG meet but not one for every aspect of ABDL i really wish i knew local littles/Ab's tho :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ken775
Back