Is it weird that I would want to wear women's clothes 24/7, and Is it weird that I really like them better than male clothes?

KittyninjaW

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
Basically I already said this but, Is it weird that I would want to wear women's clothes 24/7, and Is it weird that I really like them better than male clothes? Becuse I do see a lot of people in women's clothes and I would want to wear them more than my male clothes, and sometimes I think that they are superior even though in some cases they aren't.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorelaxed, Davvyboy, littleluvs and 8 others
It's not weird at all - quite a few men wear women's clothing 24/7. Some are transitioning, some find it sexual, while others just want to express their feminine side.
Women's clothing, for me at least, is also more attractive and diverse than men's. (Although I rarely wear any female attire other than lingerie these days.)

Reactions: amazingamy, rbm, Mathew and 4 others
Not weird at all. While I wouldn't wear women's outer clothing in public, I'd love to have my wife's acceptance to wear women's clothing at home all day long. I find dresses, panties, nighties, etc. so much more comfortable than men's clothing. This has been a recent revelation in my long life; but, I've embraced it as I sit here in a nighty typing this post.

Reactions: amazingamy, rbm, Kittyinpink and 3 others
Not at all, I love going out in a pair of skinny jeans with some sexy panties underneath 😉

Reactions: amazingamy, Angelapinks, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
First, no I don't think it's weird you're wanting to ware opposite gender clothing 24/7. If it's what you feel most comfortable wearing and if it makes you happy I'd say aim for the stars. 😊

Second, is it weird you prefer women's clothing over men's? Absolutely not! In fact, we're both on equal pages when it comes to that thought.

I've been in love with women's clothing ever sense I was thirteen so don't feel ashamed for liking clothes from the opposite gender.

People are going to react and they'll react in different ways; but as long as you don't let the negative ones effect you and your feelings it's all that counts. Do what makes you happy. If they don't see that; than they don't understand at all.

Reactions: Abnalover, Kittyinpink, Angelapinks and 3 others
Nothing wrong with it at all. For me, I identify as a trans girl and feel the intense need to wear girls clothes because I am a girl and I like to be a girl in basi ally every way. However, some people prefer to still identify as male while wearing girls clothes. Nothing wrong with it either way. It's just how you choose to express yourself.

Reactions: amazingamy, Kittyinpink, rbm and 3 others
Wear what ever you feel good in. If anyone says anything just throw some glitter on your back and walk on.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Crayonosaurus, GoodniteLover219 and 2 others
Men's clothes, women's clothes, it's all just clothes. If it's hot out and you want to wear a skirt/dress for air flow or something, I think any guy should be able to do that, and everyone should be able to wear whatever kind of clothes for whatever reason. I think the main issue is really finding something in a style that can fit you, in a size that fits too.

Aside from the whole social stigma, but as everyone usually says "just ignore that and do your own thing"

Reactions: rbm, Angelapinks, GoodniteLover219 and 4 others
Clothes are clothes!
Just likes toys are toys

Reactions: Angelapinks, Kittyinpink, GoodniteLover219 and 4 others
No more weird than wanting to wear diapers

Reactions: Angelapinks, Sidewinder, Snow and 2 others
It's definitely not weird at all. Clothing should be made to invoke a feeling in the person who's wearing it whether it's a feeling of confidence, joy, happiness, sexy, flirty, masculine, feminine or for just plain comfort. You wear what you want. You paid for it right? Who cares what other people think about it. Hell I love the feeling of sometimes wearing a skirt and a feel a nice breeze between my legs. Or feeling sexy in some silk or lace lingerie. Wear whatever you want and don't let the assclowns of the world get you down.👍

Reactions: Angelapinks and Seasonedcitizen
My girlfriend is who sometimes put me on her stiletto sandals and a couple of days ago she put me on her denim skirt on top of my shorts.
Then she pulled down my shorts and I was left in T shirt, her denim short and my Hatsune Hiku panties, then she put me on her strappy gladiator sandals!.

Reactions: Diaper44, Kittyinpink, rbm and 2 others
I ran out early this morning for an errand. When I came home, I put on a diaper and my girl clothes and made Brunch and watched a history video.
if you are into the history of the Great War and the Even Greater War, check out Mark Felton on YouTube. He has deeply researched videos and the usual comments are “where did you find these photos/movies?”.

Reactions: SAPexpanded, Angelapinks and KittyninjaW
Another history rabbit hole to spend your time on is The History Guy on YouTube. 10-15 minute deeply researched shows on odd topics. He collects hats and his collection is in the background. He occasionally gives a talk on the history of a hat. He did a few shows on some museums in England and stopped at a hat shop for a custom hat. They put a form on your head to get the shape and the finished hat fits perfectly. Rarely his wife does the show and she is charming. They make the perfect couple.

Reactions: Angelapinks
One night I slept in T shirt and cheerleader skirt when it was too hot.

KittyninjaW said:
Is it weird that I really like them better than male clothes?
Nope, not at all.

Now where it gets interesting, what part of wearing female coded clothes is it that makes you want to wear them?
There is the aesthetic aspect, and well, often women's clothes are more beautiful, playful and colorful.
There is a sensory aspect. For me this is the reason I'm not going back to pants, because I've never liked how they feel on me. Now, a dress or skirt, feels a lot better.
There is a social aspect. This would be being perceived as more feminine, or even female. For me that part is very important, because it helps in passing, and it helps strangers gender me correctly.
There is a 'forbidden fruit' aspect. When you're read as male, wearing female clothes is naughty, an softly forbidden. For me this was more of a discouragement, because I didn't like the attention I got, or the stares, when I was still read as male, but didn't feel right wearing my old clothes anymore. I guess for some this is part of the fun, for me I was happy when people stopped noticing, and just saw me as who I am.

Thinking about what makes this appeal to you, may give you insights into why you're interested in female clothes (no matter why, there is nothing wrong with wearing whatever clothes you like), and possibly give you ideas of where to go from there.

Reactions: Angelapinks, EclipseWolf, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
I can't wait to get my own place, and be free to wear my diapers and dresses the whole time. It was certainly a mistake having a room mate but im done with that as soon as I can!

Reactions: Angelapinks, Snow, Furrytum and 1 other person
I'm thinking about swapping some of my guy clothes for girls clothes. At the moment i am currently only planning on wearing stuff similar to my regular male clothes (slim/skinny jeans, tshirt, hoody ect) but i will know they are from the girls section so it might be fun ☺️

Reactions: ScarletRoseRapier, Angelapinks, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
I find it not weird at all. Back in my working days I wore female 5 pocket jeans
to work just about everyday. I found them more comfy than my male jeans. Also
wore my full cut panties as well. After I retired all of my male clothes went away
and now wear female clothes fulltime.

Reactions: rbm, Diaper44, Angelapinks and 4 others
Back