Boys abdl clothes.

Diaperedlife13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Can we please talk about the fact that there is literally like almost no good boys abdl clothes. There is sooooooo much cute stuff for girls and almost nothing thaf great for boys. Please. Prove me wrong.

Reactions: CookieMonstah and JaysonTheRegressor
TRUE

Hopefully that changes soon

There actually is ABDL clothing available to men, you just have to know where to look.

On Etsy, there are sellers who makes custom clothing for ABDLs, men included.
You can also find on Etsy various kid-friendly clothing that is also made in adult sizes.
BiggBabyBoutique has been quite good for me in the past many years ago.

Ebay can sometimes have ABDL-friendly clothing.

starryideas.net also makes custom ABDL clothing, and has produced some high quality clothing. If you're willing to pay a higher price, the results are very good, and tailored to what you want.

You can also find ABDL men's clothing with the various ABDL diaper sellers out there, like Rearz.

And if none of that works for you, if you're on the smaller side a boy's XXL/XL may fit you - and you can find some really cute clothing in those sizes from regular clothing stores like Children's Place or Wal-Mart.

I hope that helps :)

Reactions: TigerDL, WillFord384 and jcwilliams343
Consul said:
There actually is ABDL clothing available to men, you just have to know where to look.

On Etsy, there are sellers who makes custom clothing for ABDLs, men included.
You can also find on Etsy various kid-friendly clothing that is also made in adult sizes.
BiggBabyBoutique has been quite good for me in the past many years ago.

Ebay can sometimes have ABDL-friendly clothing.

starryideas.net also makes custom ABDL clothing, and has produced some high quality clothing. If you're willing to pay a higher price, the results are very good, and tailored to what you want.

You can also find ABDL men's clothing with the various ABDL diaper sellers out there, like Rearz.

And if none of that works for you, if you're on the smaller side a boy's XXL/XL may fit you - and you can find some really cute clothing in those sizes from regular clothing stores like Children's Place or Wal-Mart.

I hope that helps :)
Have you ordered from starryideas.net? I might order a custom shirt
They do embroidery so I may ask for this 1628209279122.png

Last edited:
Reactions: WillFord384, littlemoosey and dogboy
Lilkink boutique has a good selection also.

JaysonTheRegressor said:
They do embroidery so I may ask for this View attachment 60511
Yes, I have ordered from them. I got a custom shortall. The quality was quite good, and they were able to really put forward a vision for what I was wanting (I'm not much of an artist). The only downside was the high cost.

Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
Adult baby clothes are limited to begin with but yeah most of it is on the more 'girly' side.

But if your creative or know where to look you have options. Amazon sells character tshirts rompers and more colorful overalls. And adorable iron on patches you can attach to clothes you already have

Also I'm gonna second big tot on Etsy. They have all the baby basics and several different designs to choice from
71YzZeYiE+L._AC_UY1000_.jpg519OpTjTq+L._AC_UY1000_.jpg51Abr3Rvd3L._AC_SY580_.jpgA13usaonutL._CLa_2140,2000_A1+3VhndRvL.png_0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0_AC_AC_SY350_QL...jpeg

Reactions: TigerDL and WillFord384
JaysonTheRegressor said:
They do embroidery so I may ask for this View attachment 60511
Wow what a great site, looks they do really nice work. I bookmarked it, will definitely give them a try. Thanx for sharing.

Reactions: tdlrfootedpjs
i complain about this all the time. Why guys gotta be limited to only like overalls and onesies. Guys already have to deal with basically being forced into dull gray colored stereotypical male colors for non abdl clothes.

You can find some options on certain items that are more unisex like, but for the most part I think you will have to do custom made.

Back