Best store/pharmacy brand adult diapers?

Frettic

Cute diaperfur
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Hey folks,this is my first time posting here, so if it isn't the best, that's probably why. Anyways,as the title suggests, I'm trying to find the best adult diapers I can buy at a store (can't order online) that is t that far of a bike ride/car ride. Also want to know what the best deals of diapers would be, and the best store sold brands.

Any help or comments would be greatly appreciated, thankies y'all!

Well, we only have a CVS in town, but the CVS brand tabbed briefs are the best that I've tried. I use them as an inexpensive backup for when deliveries don't work out as planned. I've been having an issue finding them in stock lately though.

An alternative to those are Assurance, but if you wear for a longer period of time the stretchy cloth "tabs" get stretched out and loose. May require periodic adjustment.

Reactions: TigerDL, nwm, Sheepies and 1 other person
Similarly to above, the Walgreens store brand are actually not bad, and my default in between online orders. I mainly just wear though and don’t wet or mess often, so I’m not sure about their absorbency.

My biggest struggle before I could order online wasn't finding them in stock, but actually going to the check-out line with them, just in case someone I knew walked in or there was a line. I can attest however, having worked in retail before college, that check-out people and those in line will in all likelihood not remember you or your order once you leave the store. :)

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle and BigKid25
well this doesn't happen very often, but you can find some good diapers at thrift stores.just keep your eyes peeled for anything that looks like diapers, and you might find a pack of below average diapers, or if you're lucky, you may even find an actual abdl diaper. I don't have any thrift stores around me very close, but if I did, I'd be there a lot searching for adult diapers.

DLion701 said:
Similarly to above, the Walgreens store brand are actually not bad, and my default in between online orders. I mainly just wear though and don’t wet or mess often, so I’m not sure about their absorbency.

My biggest struggle before I could order online wasn't finding them in stock, but actually going to the check-out line with them, just in case someone I knew walked in or there was a line. I can attest however, having worked in retail before college, that check-out people and those in line will in all likelihood not remember you or your order once you leave the store. :)

I've had good luck with Walgreens' Certainty Unisex Brief, Maximum Absorbency. I've gotten one to hold 914 ml / 31 fl oz, which for a person drinking a normal amount might be several hours. It's certainly better than a lot of drug store diapers.

Certainty Unisex Brief Maximum (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

Reactions: BigKid25, Deleted member 57387 and Frettic
I’m my experience, CVS has OK pull-ups and tab diapers … RiteAid is by far the worst quality of any store brand I have used.

In my opinion, CVS brand is better than Depends !

Reactions: BigKid25, TigerDL, nwm and 1 other person
Always Discreet isn't terrible as long as you don't flood. They have a lot of sap.

My supermarket has the Tena women’s pull ups at a good price. They aren’t bad unless you flood them.

peepthekiwi said:
Hey folks,this is my first time posting here, so if it isn't the best, that's probably why. Anyways,as the title suggests, I'm trying to find the best adult diapers I can buy at a store (can't order online) that is t that far of a bike ride/car ride. Also want to know what the best deals of diapers would be, and the best store sold brands.

Any help or comments would be greatly appreciated, thankies y'all!
Rite-Aid stretch briefs are the truth. Good for all day and night. Especially if you're an active person.

I would have to go with CVS myself...
Although others have been mentioned that I have not tried - out of what I have - they were all total pieces of :poop:❕
CVS really is not THAT great either - BUT for a store-brand, and the price, they are o.k...

Reactions: BigKid25 and sdweasel
0624211726.jpg
I use the WALMART "ASSURANCE" House Brand Dydees.
It is what I can afford on my low fixed SSDI Income.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and sdweasel
caitianx said:
WALMART "ASSURANCE" House Brand
I actually use these sometimes as well. They're inexpensive, always in stock, and not awful. I actually keep one in my bag as an emergency backup.

Last edited:
NorthShore also offers a solution to your problem with FedEx Hold at Location. This allows you to have an order of much better quality diapers shipped to a retail store, where you can go pick it up like anything else. It’s even better than buying diapers in the store though, because you pick up an anonymous brown cardboard box instead of having people see you with diapers on the checkout line.

Check it out: https://www.northshorecare.com/abou...njoy-fast-free-and-flexible-order-fulfillment

I know Walgreens is one of the pickup locations, but they have 10s if thousands of places you can choose.

Reactions: sdweasel and Deleted member 57387
eastcoastdl said:
NorthShore also offers a solution to your problem with FedEx Hold at Location. This allows you to have an order of much better quality diapers shipped to a retail store, where you can go pick it up like anything else. It’s even better than buying diapers in the store though, because you pick up an anonymous brown cardboard box instead of having people see you with diapers on the checkout line.

Check it out: https://www.northshorecare.com/abou...njoy-fast-free-and-flexible-order-fulfillment

I know Walgreens is one of the pickup locations, but they have 10s if thousands of places you can choose.

Does AdultClothDiaper offer something like that? or any other cloth diaper store for that matter?

WillFord384 said:
I've had good luck with Walgreens' Certainty Unisex Brief, Maximum Absorbency. I've gotten one to hold 914 ml / 31 fl oz, which for a person drinking a normal amount might be several hours. It's certainly better than a lot of drug store diapers.

Certainty Unisex Brief Maximum (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

These look almost identical to the CVS brand. Hmm...

Anyone tried the Rite Aid tabbed diapers? I'm stuck out of town and my go to pharmacy diaper is the CVS brand adjustable brief. Only a CVS pharmacy here, not a store front.

I bought a pack of the Equate Assurance diapers but the stretchy sides make me feel like they're going to fall off. At first I liked the idea of the stretch hugging my hips like a baby diaper but my 30-32" waist is even a bit small for the S/M sized. Idk how it can claim to fit a 22" waist. I don't think that's even reasonable unless it's a petite bed ridden person who doesn't move (probably a good portion of their clientele...).

Diaperedinpa1 said:
Rite-Aid stretch briefs are the truth. Good for all day and night. Especially if you're an active person.
Do you have any experience with the tabbed version?

KitsuneFox said:
I’m my experience, CVS has OK pull-ups and tab diapers … RiteAid is by far the worst quality of any store brand I have used.

In my opinion, CVS brand is better than Depends !

What didn't you like about the Rite Aid brand? Did you not like the tabbed version, briefs, or either?

I have had a drop shipment once at a UPS. In and out in a zip.

BigKid25 said:
pack of the Equate Assurance diapers but the stretchy sides make me feel like they're going to fall off.
I've also found that the stretchy portion loses elasticity as I'm wearing them. If it's more than a couple of hours I feel like I need to go adjust them to keep them tight enough.

Reactions: BigKid25
As for pull-ups I’ve found that the kroger overnights are the best absorbency pants I’ve used.

Back