New bigger sized goodnites coming Mar. 2021

okmis said:
Actually K-C & P&G don't care about this market, and that is the unfortunate truth, because it is not significant enough to be worth there while. Autistic, special needs, handicapped people do not matter to them because compared to everyone else they are designing the product for they are statistically insignificant.
ABDLs are kinda the fly in the ointment in this. Realistically any brand that makes a really big nappy is going to find we very likely end up as customers. Bad association fears are quite the barrier, even though it seems (the) British scene folk have been well-behaved and discreet concerning the Tescos' Juniors it has taken a long time for Goodnites to do an XL which is a proper XL ...this could be seen as a compromise of sorts
...yes a taped Pampers Teens product would be interesting ...and I say that being realistic! The bones of my hips aren't getting wider but the start of middle aged fat is starting for me and what with me being the kind of lazy that'd keep me health safe but not in gym-brochure-model looks quality I'm going to say if there isn't a Pampers teen product in two years but is in five years time I'm sure I wouldn't fit it.
-
BW
-
p.s I know and again think it's slightly sus' that it's Huggies that make Goodnites and as a Brit' I don't hear about taped Huggies any more.

Reactions: neophyte
I can confirm they have finally arrived on the West Coast Canada (BC) !!
Found a single box at a London Drugs in North Vancouver ...grabbed it and sprinted to the cashier 😅

Reactions: LonelyFOX
I sure hope Dollar General will get XL's soon. They have the L's though.

PullUpsBoy8 said:
I can confirm they have finally arrived on the West Coast Canada (BC) !!
Found a single box at a London Drugs in North Vancouver ...grabbed it and sprinted to the cashier 😅
Goodnites are good pull ups and they're very useful for long trips, they can be used as regular underwear during a trip.

Reactions: Angelapinks, TigerDL, 12srepaid and 2 others
Albertapampers said:
Still lots of small cities in Alberta with only L/XL.
I've only seen Lg size in Calgary so far.

Reactions: Angelapinks
I started to wear girls goodnites LG size back in 2015. I tried them on and then they did fit on me nicely. I wore them in my first trip from Edmonton to Calgary and from Calgary to Vancouver BC!

Albertapampers said:
Yeah I been watching lots of Walmart’s and shoppers. Nothing yet east and north of
Edmonton
Not seen any in Shoppers Drug store in Ontario yet.

FunNerd66 said:
Just got the boys XL in Ottawa at a shoppers drug mart!
Damn ive been hunting all over the city with no results. Which end of town was that?

FunNerd66 said:
Just got the boys XL in Ottawa at a shoppers drug mart!
Too far away from my location.

I'm so excited. I ordered a box of XL's (28 ct) from Target, and it came inside a Target box.
Because Goodnites are my favorite, I may order the larger 63 ct next time.

Reactions: LonelyFOX
Albertapampers said:
Well was all over Edmonton. 2 Walmart’s, 2 Superstores, 4 shoppers and another drug store. I can definitely tell you they have NO XL goodnites out yet. Seen lots of L, XS, L/XL but not straight XL out. Asked a woman in the one shoppers and she said their store can’t even order them yet. So don’t waste your time quite yet. Figured I’d put boots on the ground for us all
I just pick up a case of XL at Walmart in Edmonton last week!

13703 40 St NW, Edmonton, AB T5Y 3B5

definitely had lots in stock!

Keep me posted.

I got a sample of the large and xl, the large was way small but I was able to slide into the xl. I have a 42 waist.
they are soft but the rise is limited , they do not pull up high enough for my preference.
in an emergency they will keep my dry, but I really need more capacity.
these would be great for daytime if they just had 3 more inches rise added to the front and back.

Thankfully, I can still wear both sizes, although the L is a bit more snug on me.

Last edited:
Reactions: DanElmontan and Angelapinks
xux said:
How many people actually used them and woke up with dry sheets?
I'm roughly a 32 pant 5 foot 10 and about 160ish pounds. Wearing them now and wore them last night, so far so good.

Reactions: Angelapinks and LonelyFOX
I finally found XL Goodnites today at the Shoppers Drug Mart, North Hill Mall, Calgary (several 9 packs each gender remain). I picked up a pack of each gender to compare. The boys are a little bigger, and the girls got much larger. I'm looking forward to trying these soon.

Attachments

• 20210802_131039.jpg
    20210802_131039.jpg
    942.5 KB · Views: 70
Reactions: Boltsboy86
camperspampers1 said:
I finally found XL Goodnites today at the Shoppers Drug Mart, North Hill Mall, Calgary (several 9 packs each gender remain). I picked up a pack of each gender to compare. The boys are a little bigger, and the girls got much larger. I'm looking forward to trying these soon.
Very cool, although there's a little mix up. The girl's package should be on top, and the boy's package should be on the bottom.

Last edited:
Back