Peeing the bed while visiting

Mathew

Constant Wetter
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hey it's 4 am and I just had a dream I got up and went to the bathroom to pee. Oh it felt so good till I woke up and realized I was peeing in my sister-in-law s bed. My diaper leaked and the bed is soaked. I really enjoy pissing the bed sometimes but when it's my bed not someone else. Anyone else ever peed the bed while visiting with family or friends? I'm sure this will be a good story the next time family get together. For now though I just had to find a way to tell her about the peepee stain in her new mattress, wish me luck.

Sorry to hear your diaper leaked, maybe offer to replace your sister inlaws mattress especially if its new. Next time your stay over some where take a couple of disposable bed pads to protect the mattress.

It's exactly like Rob say... I also take bed pads with me if I don't know if mattress protectors are available. Diapers sometimes leak - so it's better to be prepared. I think every one how suffer from incontinence over the nighttime had such an experience somewhen.

Reactions: littleluvs
Mathew said:
Hey it's 4 am and I just had a dream I got up and went to the bathroom to pee. Oh it felt so good till I woke up and realized I was peeing in my sister-in-law s bed. My diaper leaked and the bed is soaked. I really enjoy pissing the bed sometimes but when it's my bed not someone else. Anyone else ever peed the bed while visiting with family or friends? I'm sure this will be a good story the next time family get together. For now though I just had to find a way to tell her about the peepee stain in her new mattress, wish me luck.
this was pretty much me when i was 12

Back