Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Life pains
How do you deal with life pains . normally starts in my chest and moves down to my tummy then my arms then my legs then my head then end up in tears then the pain stops.
Was on antidepressants for this . Not took them since 2013 .
Question is any one else suffer with this or is just me .
I do find comfort in wetting my self but still cry

• Sad
Reactions: checkingoutall
That sounds really awful. It's as if some mental issue temporarily manifests itself physically. Thankfully it's just temporary. I do occasionally suffer minor cases of depression, the kind where you just want to lie in bed all day, but manage to find my way out when my back gets sufficiently against the wall. I've never dealt with anything like what you describe, but hopefully somebody will come along with advice. My best advice is that what you're experiencing is certainly not normal and that you should talk to a doctor again. You mentioned 2013 and earlier, but is it possible this current bout is Covid-related? A lot of people have been feeling isolated and depressed from the pandemic, but I have hope that in another 6 months or less, life in many countries will have returned mostly to normal. Until you get this worked out, would you accept a virtual hug? Hang in there matey!

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris
Thanks for replying don't go to the doctors anymore the last visit the doctor said can't be serious you're not dead .so just when it comes on I just ride it out . Knowing things can only get better. It's something I just have to live with.

• Sad
Reactions: checkingoutall and dous
There are lots of doctors and nurses that don't understand our life pains and it does make it difficult for us. All I can say/offer is find what makes you the happiest, relaxed, and allows you to enjoy life, then keep doing those things. Also always allow you to let it all out. Posting things like this can help you, but sometimes you need to vent more. Needing to vent more, I have found being able to message or text text my best friend and some other friends on here and other sites I am on really helps me.

• Love
Reactions: Billies1 and chrischrischris
I have degenerative osteo arthritis and it's in my spine. I hurt all the time and the worst is neck pains. I try to get some exercise though the last time I rode my bike the pain in my neck was almost unbearable. Nothing touches this pain and though I've mentioned it to my doctor every time I have an appointment, he has done nothing about it.

There's something I hadn't thought of before, but am not sure if it's anything like what you're experiencing. Have you ruled out panic and anxiety attacks? I had a handful of panic attacks in my 20's. They came on suddenly, and while there was no pain involved, my muscles would get tense and an overwhelming sense of malaise would fill my body. There were no specific symptoms but I felt like crap and worried that I was dying. The first couple times I made an emergency visit to the doctor, but by the time we were face to face, the condition had disappeared. I had a few more, but with a greater understanding of what was happening, would just ride them out, and eventfully they stopped. Could either of these conditions describe your situation?

• Love
depends4me said:
There's something I hadn't thought of before, but am not sure if it's anything like what you're experiencing. Have you ruled out panic and anxiety attacks? I had a handful of panic attacks in my 20's. They came on suddenly, and while there was no pain involved, my muscles would get tense and an overwhelming sense of malaise would fill my body. There were no specific symptoms but I felt like crap and worried that I was dying. The first couple times I made an emergency visit to the doctor, but by the time we were face to face, the condition had disappeared. I had a few more, but with a greater understanding of what was happening, would just ride them out, and eventfully they stopped. Could either of these conditions describe your situation?

Omg this is exactly happens to me . Yes feel like I'm dieing . So many visits to the doctors and hospital for tests . Just got put on antidepressants . Doctor just kept increasing the dosege I was going out of my head he said don't stop taking them . 2013 I could hardly see
Was off work for 6 months and had to have operation on my eyes. I can't spell what it was
Hope this makes sense catherax . Stopped my medication after that and left me with social anxiety because I just stopped suddenly . after
10 years of antidepressants .

Wow, very happy I could help! If I may say so, you had one or more lousy doctors. Does it give you some relief in having a diagnosis?

Something else that I didn't add before. I had a coworker roughly 20 years ago who was very upfront about telling people that he suffered from panic attacks, and he carried pills with him wherever he went. You could even hear them rustling in his pocket if you passed him in the hall. I don't know if anxiety attacks are as easily treated, but hopefully this will empower you to visit a doctor again and basically prescribe yourself a medication. (You should be able to research typical treatments.) I did that once maybe 8 years ago when I had a Candida infection. The doctor didn't believe it had gone systemic, but I told him what I wanted and was feeling better around 45 days later.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back