Men’s Pyjamas

icklecub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Can you recommend where to buy cute kids design pyjamas for mens size xl in the UK?

Reactions: KnappFlannel and Tinytoes
This really depends on what you are looking for specifically. A onesie, a two piece pajama, or a sleeper/footie pajama.
The website baby pants has footed pajamas that look good https://www.baby-pants.com/jammies.php .
If you are looking for a two piece pajama that is more difficult although there are some options.

icklecub said:
Can you recommend where to buy cute kids design pyjamas for mens size xl in the UK?
cuddlz should have some

Reactions: icklecub
charliewilson said:
cuddlz should have some
Wow there are some great things on that site. I was thinking more normal adult style pyjamas but with childish patterns.

Reactions: hanzertas
Not sure about their UK avaliability but I just found out about Leveret. www.leveret.com

Reactions: icklecub
hanzertas said:
Not sure about their UK avaliability but I just found out about Leveret. www.leveret.com

I second this! I recently ordered the men’s Moon and the mensDinosaur two piece PJs and they are great! Very toddler’ish

Shipping to Canada was FAST, I’m sure UK wouldn’t be too long of a wait!

Check this out too... the quality is top notch and their clothes are very popular with ABDLs; they have PJs

• Love
Reactions: icklecub, tam1623, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Glad you cosign! I really want the dino ones.

Reactions: neophyte
Good choice!!

One thing I like about the Moon ones are that the wrist and ankles have cuffs, whereas the dinosaur PJs do not have cuffs.

Cuffs, for some people, are more toddler’ish.

Reactions: hanzertas
icklecub said:
Give Privatina-shop.com they ship to the Uk

For the UK, if you might like something footed I would recommend: https://www.theallinonecompany.com/

They offer many fabric choices/designs and several possible customizations, including a proper back-zipping option.

I find that they don't make mens PJ's at all. At least from my experience. I have a full footy PJ that is womens, but its fairly childish imho. I got it at K-mart many years ago.

Well here(The Netherlands), i try to buy the biggest kidsize 176, thats size 16 in the US i guess.
But the bigger kids size are often not very cute anymore, but over the years ive scored some nice ones, like my avatar.

neophyte said:
I second this! I recently ordered the men’s Moon and the mensDinosaur two piece PJs and they are great! Very toddler’ish

Shipping to Canada was FAST, I’m sure UK wouldn’t be too long of a wait!

Check this out too... the quality is top notch and their clothes are very popular with ABDLs; they have PJs

Thanks for this link. I love Pj's

Back