Huggies finally has size 7's

hanzertas said:
Just put my quick unboxing video up if anyone is interested!
Did you buy off of Amazon? What was the shipping like, was it discrete?

Reactions: KrankyPants and hanzertas
pampersandluvs said:
Did you buy off of Amazon? What was the shipping like, was it discrete?
I did. The packaging was just the Huggies box itself but Amazon does allow you to ship it in plain packaging. I just don't bother with selecting it because every package just goes to the mailroom of my apartment complex and I live alone so it's rather anonymous.

hanzertas said:
Apparently my box of the Size 7s should be arriving Monday. They are listed as out of stock but they gave me Monday as an estimate so hopefully that ends up happening. I will be sure to post some pics if they do indeed come.
Hanzertas, can you measure the dimensions of the new Huggies with a ruler? I'm interested.

PaciL0ver said:
Hanzertas, can you measure the dimensions of the new Huggies with a ruler? I'm interested.
I honestly don't have a ruler or tape measure in my apartment LOL. That was my original plan before I realized... Sorry. I'll keep it in mind if I pick one up or stop by the office.

I found this at Tops in Pennsylvania, so they may be hitting store shelves fairly soon. Interesting since 1: I haven't see them carry Pampers or other diapers in size 7, and 2: They've been low or out of stock on both Huggies and Goodnites lately.
HG7.jpeg

Reactions: KrankyPants
Coincidentally, Parent's Choice has a new improved size seven coming soon.

KrankyPants said:
Coincidentally, Parent's Choice has a new improved size seven coming soon.

I’ve found them. The only thing different is different designs on the outside. Fit and absorbency are the same.

Reactions: hanzertas and KrankyPants
Tried huggies size 7's while they are bigger, they're still not quite there without extensions

Reactions: hanzertas
Walmart Canada has these in stock at my local store now! Might have to pick a box up to see what they're like

I sure hope Parents Choice Size 7 will have options for smaller packs.
I have no intentions to order a box of 78.

Has anyone tried Gentle Steps Size 7, from Dollar General? They're pretty big.

Last edited:
Reactions: Babygs2608 and littleluvs
12srepaid said:
I sure hope Parents Choice Size 7 will have options for smaller packs.
I have no intentions to order a box of 78.

Has anyone tried Gentle Steps Size 7, from Dollar General? They're pretty big.
I have gotten the dollar store gentle steps. They are a decent size 7

Reactions: 12srepaid and littleluvs
Out of curiosity, for anyone who has a package of them, can you put the UPC here?

PaddedBrony said:
Out of curiosity, for anyone who has a package of them, can you put the UPC here?
Sure. Give me 5 min.

PXL_20210324_210110986.MP.jpgPXL_20210324_210054169.MP.jpg

hanzertas said:
Perfect, thank you. There’s a website I use to track stock of different things called Brickseek. It was a godsend in helping to find Switches last summer, and if you have the UPC, DCPI, or SKU of the items you’re looking for, it’ll tell you who has them and where. UPC only gets Target and Walmart’s stocks.

It might still be too early though for these to hit store shelves locally. The Walmart checker picked up on what the SKU is related to, not so much for Target. Walmart night be the place to keep an eye on for these locally, unless I just get them off of Amazon.

PaddedBrony said:
Perfect, thank you. There’s a website I use to track stock of different things called Brickseek. It was a godsend in helping to find Switches last summer, and if you have the UPC, DCPI, or SKU of the items you’re looking for, it’ll tell you who has them and where. UPC only gets Target and Walmart’s stocks.

It might still be too early though for these to hit store shelves locally. The Walmart checker picked up on what the SKU is related to, not so much for Target. Walmart night be the place to keep an eye on for these locally, unless I just get them off of Amazon.
That's neat. I've been checking Walmart's website and nothing yet, just Amazon thus far. Seems like a relatively limited run right now.

hanzertas said:
That's neat. I've been checking Walmart's website and nothing yet, just Amazon thus far. Seems like a relatively limited run right now.
Walmart has the larger 80 count boxes on their website to be shipped, but nothing in stores yet. Still, it could be a helpful tool for those looking to snag them once they start hitting store shelves.

Miejers , Target, and Walgreens are the only places so far Ive seen them.

thegamer408 said:
I find it kinda interesting they advertise the Night-Time pull-ups on the box, when those only go up to a 3T-4T (which is equivalent to a Size 5 diaper), these are probably closer to a S/M Goodnite in size
I thought that was funny too! Would be neat to see Goodnites advertised on a diaper box.

Reactions: Babygs2608
Back