Messing my diaper on purpose

Welly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I am suffer from periodic faecal incontinence so need to wear diapers/nappies from tie to time. But i also like wearing them. I find them comforting.

I have been three days at least since I have needed to wear one at night, but have persisted and also continued to sleep in the spare room, which I do when I am having an FI episode.

But this morning i kept my diaper on for a while after getting up and waited until i did a poo. I did it on purpose. i was in the bathroom at the time. And I was thrilled by it. It felt naughty. I was almost proud of myself.

I kept my poo filled diaper on for a while and played with the mound and even smeared my bottom with my own poo. Rather than being grossed ut by this i was really turned on. I masturbated whist still in my poo filled diaper.

This is kind of new to me.

Do you like to mess on purpose? Do you play with you poo when you do? if so how often, and how far do you go, like how ling and what do you do?

I am excited by it but also a bit scared of what i am getting into

• Love
Reactions: babydl, PearlandDL, ArcticBoy1457 and 8 others
MailCat581 said:
This is a recurring question in many different forms on this site. But as for me; I mess my diapers too but not on purpose. I have wetting and messing accidents associated with my Autism. It's why I need diapers all the time. With that being said; I can't understand why so many in the *BDL Community "want" to become incontinent in the way of which they're always messing their diapers. It isn't fun in both the act and aftermath of it and especially the cleanup. It's something that even I wish I didn't have to live with but unfortunately do that I can say to these people if you become incontinent; you'll wish you hadn't.
I agree. If I had a choice i would chose not to be FI.

But as I am, is it okay to enjoy it?

Reactions: Jorelaxed, babydl, PearlandDL and 3 others
MailCat581 said:
I'm not saying that it's not okay for someone who is FI to enjoy it; if they accept who they are then I have no problem with that as I have accepted that I will always need diapers because I'm incontinent because of autism complications. I'm just saying that I can't understand how people who aren't incontinent in this community want to become that way. It just seems awkward to me.
Yes that makes sense. No one should try to make themselves incontinent as there is no way back. What is fun today might be hell in ten years

Reactions: jonny77, Zeke, JaysonTheRegressor and 1 other person
MailCat581 said:
Or ten days later.
It might be fun to mess yourself in bed or the bathroom but trust me it’s a long way from fun on a train or at work

Reactions: PearlandDL, Jorelaxed, Zeke and 5 others
I been battling UC for ten years. The flare up suck😡. I have started to wear 24/7 not knowing when things happen 😳.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, disabledinconben, jonny77 and 2 others
Yes sometimes usually out of laziness like when lay in bed in the morning and don’t want to get up yet so occasionally I will just go in my nappy. I regret it though when I have to get up and clean my bum. I don’t play with it although I do sit in it, it’s the law!!

Reactions: PearlandDL, Jorelaxed, russell100 and 1 other person
Wetting and messing my diaper is one of the simple, enjoyable, and free experiences of life. I like to enjoy my poopy diaper for several hours before I change. Cleaning up is not at all onerous for me, I have it perfected and can change and be nice and clean and fresh in a matter of minutes. Wet and messy right now in fact.

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, PearlandDL, TexasDiaperLover and 7 others
If you saw the state that I am in right now... Wet and Messy, but unfortunately I don't have any nappies at the moment, so undies it is. I wouldn't want to be wholly incontinent, I enjoy having full control when I am in "normal" mode, and I do feel for those of you who do not have this luxury, I would, however, like to get to a point that when I am in little/nappy mode, I can release control at the slightest urge, but only in that mode

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Welly
I don’t do it often, @Welly, but when I do it’s for fun and I thoroughly enjoy it. It’s a uniquely naughty yet innocent thrill being in a diaper and feeling all the feelings of pooping in my pants.

On days when I’ve been a poopy little boy I usually stay in it a while and play. Sitting in it like a baby. Walking around in full pants like a toddler. Eventually rocking in it. And finishing off by enjoying my little boy feelings in a very “big boy” way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorelaxed, PonderStibbons and Welly
i love messing <3 most of the sensations that come along with it cause me arousal, aside from the cleanup.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and paul484819
Frungie said:
Wetting and messing my diaper is one of the simple, enjoyable, and free experiences of life. I like to enjoy my poopy diaper for several hours before I change. Cleaning up is not at all onerous for me, I have it perfected and can change and be nice and clean and fresh in a matter of minutes. Wet and messy right now in fact.
Yeah I get it. It did feel good and no big deal to jump into the shower to hose off the poo

Reactions: Jorelaxed, paul484819 and PearlandDL
sinceiwassmall said:
I don’t do it often, @Welly, but when I do it’s for fun and I thoroughly enjoy it. It’s a uniquely naughty yet innocent thrill being in a diaper and feeling all the feelings of pooping in my pants.

On days when I’ve been a poopy little boy I usually stay in it a while and play. Sitting in it like a baby. Walking around in full pants like a toddler. Eventually rocking in it. And finishing off by enjoying my little boy feelings in a very “big boy” way.
There is something strangely satisfying about walking around with a diaper weighed down by a big poo

Have you ever had your 'big boy' fun with your poo? I never have but have seen in online. Not sure wha it would feel like

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorelaxed, bigbabybuffalo, paul484819 and 4 others
CuteFantasy said:
i love messing <3 most of the sensations that come along with it cause me arousal, aside from the cleanup.
Yeah I was aroused. the clean up was okay. I just emptied the diaper into the toilet as best I could then jumped into the shower.

I think I will spend more tine in the messed diaper next time though, to enjoy it more

Reactions: PearlandDL
It sucks not having a choice ... I'm having more and more fecal accidents as time goes on, and it is not fun when I can not control when and where it happens.

I use to occasionally mess myself intentionally, and enjoyed the sensation of going in my diaper ... now-a-days I don't - having fecal accidents is annoying, and I no longer like doing it.

Reactions: paul484819, LePew, DL0202 and 1 other person
KitsuneFox said:
It sucks not having a choice ... I'm having more and more fecal accidents as time goes on, and it is not fun when I can not control when and where it happens.

I use to occasionally mess myself intentionally, and enjoyed the sensation of going in my diaper ... now-a-days I don't - having fecal accidents is annoying, and I no longer like doing it.

I understand the difference between voluntary and involuntary messing. I have had a couple of accidents away from home, and have had loads first thing, like doing a poo in my diaper as I am walking to my diaper. When my IBS flares up I can have very little control. It can be bad start to the day, or really get e me down if it happens when it gets in the way of what i win two do.

Which is why it surprised me that i liked it so much when I did it on purpose. I didn't just like it, I was really turned on by it. Nut when i get my next flare up I am sure that i will not enjoy the inevitable accidents. Weird isn't it

Reactions: paul484819 and PonderStibbons
yes, I must admit that sometimes I poop in my diaper on purpose ... although I only do it when I'm alone.

But more than doing it for pleasure, I do it for comfort since I usually feel like it after having breakfast while I wash the dishes ... and since I'm going to shower afterwards anyway, I just do it in my diaper.

• Love
Reactions: babydl, PearlandDL, Jorelaxed and 4 others
Back