Is Diaper Punishment a thing?

I was never punished with diapers but was threatened with them from my step dad

Aby said:
I saw a form of "diaper punishment" once when I was about 4, a neighbor had many kids, they were Mormon I believe, they had like 7 kids, anyways the youngest one was younger than me but the closest to me age, 2 or 3 years old. We were talking on the front step to their apartment. The little boy asked if I knew what number 1 and 2 was, I did not know what he was referring too, So he decided to show me. He peed on the bush next to the front door, said that number 1, and then he took a paper plate, I think it might have been a birthday party or something, I remember a paper plate, anyways he squatted on the paper plate and pooped on it, and said that's number 2! Hid parents heard this and saw what he had done and were furious, he cried and they dragged him inside and took out a box of diapers and said if he was going act like a baby he was going to be treated like one, or something along those lines, he cried and they saw me standing at the door still and said he couldn't play anymore and closed the door on me. That memory left its mark on my little brain. It wasn't long after that I tried a diaper on at the babysitters one night, that was the beginning of my addiction to diapers and being little, or the beginning of the fracture in my identity, though much of that had to do with trauma at home.
Hugs :(

Sgdlboy said:
Yes it is a thing speaking from experience , i was diaper punished back then even till late teens but it wasn't what you would expect like from ABDL fantasy or BDSM, totally nothing of the sort at all or close for me . Being asian its all about "face" or prestige , i was a bedwetter till late teens ( about 17 ) so it is considered shameful for me to still needing to wear diapers in secondary school ( high school in the USA ). Relatives and friends of my parents would be asking why am i still needing diapers after they found out im a bedwetter which in turn would make my parents would lose "face" . ( I don't know how or why is that either )

My mom would be like why are you still wetting like a baby , why are you still having to wear diapers at your age etc and she goes on about how my cousins who are kids and do not need diapers at night blah blah blah , i know she means well but unlike Caucasian parents who would offer support and concern this is how my parents are like . My diaper punishment isn't anything like the typical abdl fantasy punishment , its more like i have to wear my diapers 24/7 for being a bedwetter and being humiliated at times by my parents not the kind where in abdl fantasy the parents would playfully tease their child but in the way of actually making the child feel embarrassed and humiliated even in public , i had diaper checks in public and again it wasn't a playful check but a humiliating one .

I was constantly compared to younger cousins and babies of parents friends and relatives , how they are out of diapers and me still in them at my age . I have heard stories of abdl fantasies how parents make their child wear diapers and all the teasing and humilation although it all sounds good but when going though it im quite certain it wasn't as nice as what it is not to mention the social fallout etc .
Iam asian american can relate asian parents are the worst unlike white parents yet i also have white grandfather and relatives cousins etc.. im filippino how bout u?

I know my babysitter when i was a kid was abusive also was a bedwetter but she one time was gonna put anyone in diapers that played that i c u p game stupid right?
We were not allowed to come up stairs nursery was in a separate bedroom she lived in a big house on the lake, her son was 18 and abusive as well, nothing ever sexual, but pretty sure she went to jail, as a kid a childhood friend told me she went to prison ..

Reactions: pamperluvs2
furry121 said:
Iam asian american can relate asian parents are the worst unlike white parents yet i also have white grandfather and relatives cousins etc.. im filippino how bout u?

I know my babysitter when i was a kid was abusive also was a bedwetter but she one time was gonna put anyone in diapers that played that i c u p game stupid right?
We were not allowed to come up stairs nursery was in a separate bedroom she lived in a big house on the lake, her son was 18 and abusive as well, nothing ever sexual, but pretty sure she went to jail, as a kid a childhood friend told me she went to prison ..
This was the 90s im 32 now

When I was a child wearing a nappy was never a punishment. If I was wearing normal underwear and had an accident then my parents would put me in nappy but not to punish me, quite the opposite. They were really supportive and the fact that I wore them on occasions until I was 10 was more out of necessity and the fact my parents didn't me want me to feel ashamed or embarrassed by having accidents in my underwear. If I was naughty I was punished in other conventional ways.
I don't think Diaper Punishment should be thing other than in fantasy

Reactions: Lewis Badger
Pika123 said:
Has anyone been diaper punished as a kid or is it just a ABDL thing? I've only really come across it in fantasy ABDL stories and was just wondering if it extended into the real world. And if it is a thing, and you had it as a kid, what did you do to get the punishment?
IT IS REAL! I don't think it is as prevalent as it use to be. Back in the early 1900's up to around 1960- it was somewhat common to discipline children by humiliating them rather than using physical punishment. It indeed was successful as the child was so embarrassed he/she tried hard not to repeat the offense in fear of further shame. I know this to be true because I was subjected to diaper discipline in the early 1950's for misbehavior, sometimes even minor ones. The first time was just before I was to start first grade. I was an only child, born out of wedlock. My mother, in order to keep from putting me up for adoption, boarded me out with a local farming family up until I was eleven and could stay by myself while she worked. The foster mother was a stern no no nonsense women in her mid 30's. It was at her hands I first felt the torments of being put in diapers.

I still shake when I think back to those early events that changed my entire life. There were three other boy boarders and a girl, the family's only child. The foster mother also took care of a baby off and on for a young woman during the week. We were playing in the back yard just after breakfast when suddenly, I needed to use the bathroom. Not wanting to stop long enough to go inside, I slipped behind a tree to relieve myself. The youngest boy, see me, ran inside and told the mother what I'd done. I was immediately called in and asked if what he said was true. Though fearful of a spanking, I confessed with pleas I'd never do it again.

Without hesitation, she ordered me to get undressed. Thinking I was about to be spanked or sent to bed, I cried while I undressed. As I did, she went to the back door and called the other kids in and had them line up across the room to watch. I was really scared and embarrassed now as I stopped only to have her snap for me to take my clothes off and that included my shoes and socks.

When I was down to just my underwear, I started to remove my t-shirt when I heard her tell her daughter to go and get her a couple of the baby's diapers and some diaper pins. That's when I knew what she intended to do and I went into hysterics and screamed for her to stop. Grabbing my arm, she finished removing my shirt and dragged me to the kitchen table. Being a rugged woman, it was no feat for her to lift me onto the table and shove me down onto my back. My eyes were filled with tears as I looked down when her daughter returned and handed her the diapers. My head was swimming in terror as I cried out of control while she refolded the cloth to fit my larger frame. I was kicking wildly now and she called the older boys over to hold me down while she slipped the shameful garment under me.

My mind was numb with horror as I was helplessly diapered. Sitting me back up, she grinned with victory as she said, " Since you didn't want to use the bathroom like a big boy, now you don't have to as that is what your diapers are for. Lowering me to the floor, she had me face the others while telling me to stick my thumb in my mouth so everyone can see what a baby I am. I was so out of it I did as told while she had everyone laugh and call me a baby. She then ordered me to look down at what I was wearing and tell everyone what I had on and why. I was in shock as I mumbled I was in diapers because I wet outside. She quickly snapped back, "No! Your wearing diapers because you didn't want to use the bathroom like a big boy. Now say it." When I froze in silence, she took it as defiance and became angrier. Sending everyone back out side, she turned to me and said, "You too." I was horrified as I begged to stay inside and gratefully she said I could but that I'd better not try and remove my diapers.

I wandered off to the living room feeling surreal as though in a nightmarish dream. I can't remember much after that except sitting on the couch until I fell asleep. I was awoken at lunch and told to follow her into the kitchen where I immediately spotted the baby's highchair pulled up to the table. "You're to sit here.", she said as she helped lift me up. I can still see her struggling to snap the tray on while the other children watched. I was giving regular food but also a baby bottle of milk with instructions I was to finish it before I'd be allowed down. True to her words, I remained long after the others returned outside. I was then sent back into the living room while she cleared the table. It wasn't long before I discovered why she insisted I drink the entire bottle of milk and nature started demanding attention.

I went to her and asked to use the bathroom only to be told, "You didn't want to before so now you don't half to. You can use your diapers as that is what their for." My head started to spin again at her words as she ordered me to run along. I went to her a couple more times as desperation increased but only received the same response. Folding over in agonizing pain now, I tried one more time and was threatened to be sent outdoors if I bothered her again. I was holding my groin in horror as I wandered off to the back den. Within minutes, I felt the diapers grow wet and warm around my fingers and let go in terror. I just froze as I felt my diapers grow wet and felt my pee running down my legs to form a puddle at my bare feet. I remember looking back at my foot prints on the worn linoleum as I tried to step onto dryer flooring.

"What have we here?" came her voice in the doorway. "Has baby wet his diapers? Now wasn't that better than using the bathroom like a big boy?", she asked with a pleased grin. I could only cry as I begged to now have the diapers removed. "You wait right here until I return.", she said as she left me alone. I felt a rise of hope that she was going to prepare an end to my punishment. Moments later, I heard her call me into the next room. Excitedly, I darted for the doorway and entered the room only to see she had again gathered the other children. "Get yourself over here and tell everyone what you did.", she demanded. Seeing me freeze, she grabbed me and pulled me in front of my peers and repeated, "Tell them what you did." I cried helplessly as I sobbed, "I wet myself."

"You mean you wet your diapers like a baby. Don't you! Now say it. Say, "I wet myself because I'm still a baby."" I couldn't speak as I hung my head with devastating shame. Seeing my response as negative, she grabbed my arm and dragged me to the front door. "Since you refuse to obey me, lets go show everyone else what a little baby you've become." Opening the front door, she shoved me out onto the front sidewalk where passing cars could see my infantile debasement. I just stood and cried as several cars passed while looking over at me. It was devastating and traumatic to say the least. I was now just a shell and disconnected from the whole world.

After a few minutes, I was called back inside and she immediately took me over to the baby's playpen and ordered me to climb in. "We can't have baby running around in his wet diapers soiling the furniture, now can we?", she snickered as she helped me over the railing. I remained in the pen until supper time and again had to sit in the baby's highchair where everyone could clearly see my wet diapers. Whenever she'd leve the room, the two older boys would torment me on being a little diaper baby. When I was first diapered, they appeared really scared but now they seemed to enjoy my humiliating plight. My diapers were cold and clammy now as I was again placed in the playpen after supper.

During the evening, the other kids would walk by and snicker or giggle as I sat helplessly in my still damp diapers. By bedtime, I again started thinking my punishment was going to end as though the end of the day also brought an end to my discipline. I watched as each boy went upstairs to take their bath and get ready for bed. After the last one had gone, the mother came to me and said, "Alright little one. It's time to get you ready for bed." I anxiously followed her upstairs thinking only of this nightmare finally being over. "Go to your room and I'll be there in a moment." I stood by the door waiting as the other boys sat up in their beds and grinned at my baby image. My heart started to race as she entered and walked right past me as though I was invisible.

I watched nervously as she pulled my covers back and started spreading some sore of sheet across my bed. "Get yourself over here and get into bed.", she directed as I obeyed with a sinking heart. "You can remain in your diapers until morning just to make sure you've learned your lesson. Now roll over onto your stomach and go to sleep." My mind had again gone numb as I turned over and felt the still damp diapers press against my groin. I heard the click of the light and the room went dark. It was quite awhile before the other boys settled down and stopped teasing me with being a baby or my needing my diapers changed before they finally went to sleep. I was so stressed from the days events, I couldn't go to sleep. I kept reflecting on my shameful attire. I was so disconnected I hadn't realized I was again feeling the need to pee. My heart started to beat faster with panic as the urge grew stronger and stronger. I knew I had no hope of being allowed to use the bathroom as I reached down and squeezed my groin in desperation and torment.

Once again I was experiencing the feeling of my diapers growing warm as I relieved myself. I struggled to keep from crying out as my diapers became soaked. I saw myself in my mind as being a real baby helplessly wetting his diapers. My stomach and legs also felt the wetness as I tried to roll over onto my back. With the days events and now this, I actually felt as though I'd become a real baby. I tried to stay quiet as I dwelled on the sensations of how this must feel to a baby. That's when I first felt a calming from my transformation. Accepting my condition also brought a kind of peace and comfort with it. I was relaxed now as I closed my eyes and quickly fell asleep.

The next morning, the woman came and sending the others down to breakfast, took me into the bathroom. She had drawn a fresh tub and after removing my wet diapers, ordered me to take a bath. I was giving my regular clothes back but not without warning of a repeat if I misbehave again. I assure you I never wet outdoors again. However, that was also the reason I was once again subjected to diapers about a year later. It happened at the end of the school day. I had needed to use the bathroom and when I asked the teacher, she told me I could wait since it was almost quitting time. By the time the bell rang I had lost the need and only thought of getting out of school.

However, on the way home, the need returned only much stronger. I started to run but that only made it worst as I looked over at some woods. I didn't dare go behind a tree (understandably) and grabbed my groin in desperation as I ran. When I got to the boarding house, I was barely able to control myself as I darted in and ran down the hall to the bathroom. Just as I did, I ran into the mother and quickly turned my back in fear of her seeing me holding myself. "What are you hiding there?", she snapped, thinking I was up to something. Grabbing my arm, she twirled me around for a look see causing me to loose my grip. I immediately felt myself wetting my pants as I burst into tears saying I couldn't help it. I was relieved when she remained calm and simply told me to go upstairs and get cleaned up and changed.

When I returned downstairs, nothing was said and I returned outside with relief. By supper I had nearly forgotten my ordeal and by bedtime it was forgotten. As I ascended the stairs for my usual bath, I was stopped at her bedroom door and told to see her after I was finished. I was a bit puzzled by her request but went about my business. Returning, I knocked on her door and she opened it telling me to come in. I could feel a bit of nervousness but not really alarmed as she closed the door behind me. "You're to sleep in here for the night.", she announced. Still puzzled I asked, "where?" "Over there.", she pointed as she led me over to the far wall. I started shaking as I stared at the baby's crib while she told me to climb in. I felt her strong hands as she lifted me up and over the railing. Now you lay right there for a minute.", she ordered as she turned and went over to her bed.

I was really puzzled and scared now as I wondered what she was planning. At that moment I still didn't give thought to the earlier event coming home. That was until she returned and holding some diapers up over my head, said, "I guess since you are still having accidents, you must still need these." That's when I knew what she planned and I burst into tears while trying to sit up. "Lay down and be still if you don't want the other children to come and see what a baby you are. If you are quiet, no one else needs to know." Her words cut into my resistance as my head went numb. Laying the diapers down beside me, she ordered me to raise up as she slipped my underpants down and off. "Now lift back up while I slip these under you." I stared up at the ceiling as I felt the soft cotton cloth being pulled up between my legs and pinned at my hips. My mind felt dazed as if in a trance as I felt her pulling the last corners taunt across my stomach while telling me what a baby I was for still wetting my pants.

Picking my underpants up, she said, "I guess you won't be needing these for awhile." I was dead inside once again as memories of my past punishment ran through my mind. I prayed I wouldn't again be put on display to the others. I'm eight years old now and way too old to be in diapers. Though my eyes continued to fill with tears, I managed to keep silent with fear of drawing the others. The diapers felt warm and much like my own underwear but knowing they were meant for a baby tore at my very soul. I had all kinds of fears of what might happen next.

It wasn't long before she returned and standing over me, held up a baby bottle. "Here. Drink this. It will help you sleep." Guiding it into my mouth, I could see her smiling and knew she was enjoying my demeaning condition. I tried to keep from angering her as I tried to suck on the bottle but couldn't get any milk. Taking it back, she fiddled with the nipple with a pin before returning it. I felt the warm milk sliding down my throat as I obediently nursed like a baby. "That's a good boy. Now finish it up before I return or I'll have to get Carol (her daughter) to come feed you." That was enough warning as I sucked faster in fear of her threat. I don't know how long it was when she returned but I did finish the bottle. She took it and told me to go to sleep. In the morning, I woke to her standing over the crib and smiling down at me. "Did you have a good nights sleep?" I don't think she actually expected an answer as she lowered the railing and helped me to the floor.

"Now lets get you dressed for school." I told her I needed to use the bathroom and she followed me to the bathroom. Undoing one of the diaper pins, she let the slide down to my ankles while I sat on the toilet. Afterwards, she returned them and started to pin them back on. "I can't wear these to school. ", I panicked. "Yes you can and will. I want to make sure you won't have another accident before you get back home. No one will know what you have on under your regular pants." "But what if I need to use the bathroom?", I asked in fear. I watched as she loosened one side and repined it so the leg opening was looser. "You can slip yourself out the side to go and then redress." I was still so numb as to what was happening, I just accepted her words and pulled my pants up over the diapers.

At school, no one seemed to notice the slight bulge as I tried to keep by myself. The only discomfort was my diapers felt like a lump under my bottom when I sat down and kept distracting me. After school, I rushed back home and gratefully, she removed the diapers and gave me back my regular underwear. "If you have another accident, I'm afraid I'll have to keep you in diapers for a much longer time. Do I make myself clear?" I hung my head as I confirmed my understanding. Thankfully, I was never subjected to diaper discipline again. However, those two times left such an impact on my psych that I later developed a fetish for wearing cloth diapers. When I did, I always had visions of that woman punishing me while she pinned me in my shame. Here it is 2021 and I still enjoy the thoughts of being humiliated and shamed with being pinned in diapers and called a big baby. I can only hope that when I die I hope I'm not wearing them. If I am, maybe they will think I'm just incontinent.

Now, there IS SO MUCH fiction and fantasy stories floating around on the internet that any true stories are hard to believe. That's O.K. I know this really happened just as I wrote so it really doesn't matter. I did find the woman and her family on the internet a few years ago and had mixed feelings about her having died several years ago. She was 89 years old. Her daughter, Carol died at only 59. I can't count how many times I dreamed of magically going back there and having it all happen again. It was really traumatic at the time and anything but pleasant but for the rest of my life it has brought so much pleasure. I don't understand how the human mind works that takes a bad experience and turns it into excitement but hey, don't care about that either. Now you've heard about a real event with diaper discipline and believe it or not, it really does happen. How well I know.

• Wow
Reactions: nwm, Lewis Badger and CherryMiku
Pika123 said:
Has anyone been diaper punished as a kid or is it just a ABDL thing? I've only really come across it in fantasy ABDL stories and was just wondering if it extended into the real world. And if it is a thing, and you had it as a kid, what did you do to get the punishment?
I've only come across it in Fiction - The same used to be applicable with X Dressing.
I'm not sure I'd believe it if it were 'real'.

Reactions: Pika123
CindyMarie said:
IT IS REAL! I don't think it is as prevalent as it use to be. Back in the early 1900's up to around 1960- it was somewhat common to discipline children by humiliating them rather than using physical punishment. It indeed was successful as the child was so embarrassed he/she tried hard not to repeat the offense in fear of further shame. I know this to be true because I was subjected to diaper discipline in the early 1950's for misbehavior, sometimes even minor ones. The first time was just before I was to start first grade. I was an only child, born out of wedlock. My mother, in order to keep from putting me up for adoption, boarded me out with a local farming family up until I was eleven and could stay by myself while she worked. The foster mother was a stern no no nonsense women in her mid 30's. It was at her hands I first felt the torments of being put in diapers.

I still shake when I think back to those early events that changed my entire life. There were three other boy boarders and a girl, the family's only child. The foster mother also took care of a baby off and on for a young woman during the week. We were playing in the back yard just after breakfast when suddenly, I needed to use the bathroom. Not wanting to stop long enough to go inside, I slipped behind a tree to relieve myself. The youngest boy, see me, ran inside and told the mother what I'd done. I was immediately called in and asked if what he said was true. Though fearful of a spanking, I confessed with pleas I'd never do it again.

Without hesitation, she ordered me to get undressed. Thinking I was about to be spanked or sent to bed, I cried while I undressed. As I did, she went to the back door and called the other kids in and had them line up across the room to watch. I was really scared and embarrassed now as I stopped only to have her snap for me to take my clothes off and that included my shoes and socks.

When I was down to just my underwear, I started to remove my t-shirt when I heard her tell her daughter to go and get her a couple of the baby's diapers and some diaper pins. That's when I knew what she intended to do and I went into hysterics and screamed for her to stop. Grabbing my arm, she finished removing my shirt and dragged me to the kitchen table. Being a rugged woman, it was no feat for her to lift me onto the table and shove me down onto my back. My eyes were filled with tears as I looked down when her daughter returned and handed her the diapers. My head was swimming in terror as I cried out of control while she refolded the cloth to fit my larger frame. I was kicking wildly now and she called the older boys over to hold me down while she slipped the shameful garment under me.

My mind was numb with horror as I was helplessly diapered. Sitting me back up, she grinned with victory as she said, " Since you didn't want to use the bathroom like a big boy, now you don't have to as that is what your diapers are for. Lowering me to the floor, she had me face the others while telling me to stick my thumb in my mouth so everyone can see what a baby I am. I was so out of it I did as told while she had everyone laugh and call me a baby. She then ordered me to look down at what I was wearing and tell everyone what I had on and why. I was in shock as I mumbled I was in diapers because I wet outside. She quickly snapped back, "No! Your wearing diapers because you didn't want to use the bathroom like a big boy. Now say it." When I froze in silence, she took it as defiance and became angrier. Sending everyone back out side, she turned to me and said, "You too." I was horrified as I begged to stay inside and gratefully she said I could but that I'd better not try and remove my diapers.

I wandered off to the living room feeling surreal as though in a nightmarish dream. I can't remember much after that except sitting on the couch until I fell asleep. I was awoken at lunch and told to follow her into the kitchen where I immediately spotted the baby's highchair pulled up to the table. "You're to sit here.", she said as she helped lift me up. I can still see her struggling to snap the tray on while the other children watched. I was giving regular food but also a baby bottle of milk with instructions I was to finish it before I'd be allowed down. True to her words, I remained long after the others returned outside. I was then sent back into the living room while she cleared the table. It wasn't long before I discovered why she insisted I drink the entire bottle of milk and nature started demanding attention.

I went to her and asked to use the bathroom only to be told, "You didn't want to before so now you don't half to. You can use your diapers as that is what their for." My head started to spin again at her words as she ordered me to run along. I went to her a couple more times as desperation increased but only received the same response. Folding over in agonizing pain now, I tried one more time and was threatened to be sent outdoors if I bothered her again. I was holding my groin in horror as I wandered off to the back den. Within minutes, I felt the diapers grow wet and warm around my fingers and let go in terror. I just froze as I felt my diapers grow wet and felt my pee running down my legs to form a puddle at my bare feet. I remember looking back at my foot prints on the worn linoleum as I tried to step onto dryer flooring.

"What have we here?" came her voice in the doorway. "Has baby wet his diapers? Now wasn't that better than using the bathroom like a big boy?", she asked with a pleased grin. I could only cry as I begged to now have the diapers removed. "You wait right here until I return.", she said as she left me alone. I felt a rise of hope that she was going to prepare an end to my punishment. Moments later, I heard her call me into the next room. Excitedly, I darted for the doorway and entered the room only to see she had again gathered the other children. "Get yourself over here and tell everyone what you did.", she demanded. Seeing me freeze, she grabbed me and pulled me in front of my peers and repeated, "Tell them what you did." I cried helplessly as I sobbed, "I wet myself."

"You mean you wet your diapers like a baby. Don't you! Now say it. Say, "I wet myself because I'm still a baby."" I couldn't speak as I hung my head with devastating shame. Seeing my response as negative, she grabbed my arm and dragged me to the front door. "Since you refuse to obey me, lets go show everyone else what a little baby you've become." Opening the front door, she shoved me out onto the front sidewalk where passing cars could see my infantile debasement. I just stood and cried as several cars passed while looking over at me. It was devastating and traumatic to say the least. I was now just a shell and disconnected from the whole world.

After a few minutes, I was called back inside and she immediately took me over to the baby's playpen and ordered me to climb in. "We can't have baby running around in his wet diapers soiling the furniture, now can we?", she snickered as she helped me over the railing. I remained in the pen until supper time and again had to sit in the baby's highchair where everyone could clearly see my wet diapers. Whenever she'd leve the room, the two older boys would torment me on being a little diaper baby. When I was first diapered, they appeared really scared but now they seemed to enjoy my humiliating plight. My diapers were cold and clammy now as I was again placed in the playpen after supper.

During the evening, the other kids would walk by and snicker or giggle as I sat helplessly in my still damp diapers. By bedtime, I again started thinking my punishment was going to end as though the end of the day also brought an end to my discipline. I watched as each boy went upstairs to take their bath and get ready for bed. After the last one had gone, the mother came to me and said, "Alright little one. It's time to get you ready for bed." I anxiously followed her upstairs thinking only of this nightmare finally being over. "Go to your room and I'll be there in a moment." I stood by the door waiting as the other boys sat up in their beds and grinned at my baby image. My heart started to race as she entered and walked right past me as though I was invisible.

I watched nervously as she pulled my covers back and started spreading some sore of sheet across my bed. "Get yourself over here and get into bed.", she directed as I obeyed with a sinking heart. "You can remain in your diapers until morning just to make sure you've learned your lesson. Now roll over onto your stomach and go to sleep." My mind had again gone numb as I turned over and felt the still damp diapers press against my groin. I heard the click of the light and the room went dark. It was quite awhile before the other boys settled down and stopped teasing me with being a baby or my needing my diapers changed before they finally went to sleep. I was so stressed from the days events, I couldn't go to sleep. I kept reflecting on my shameful attire. I was so disconnected I hadn't realized I was again feeling the need to pee. My heart started to beat faster with panic as the urge grew stronger and stronger. I knew I had no hope of being allowed to use the bathroom as I reached down and squeezed my groin in desperation and torment.

Once again I was experiencing the feeling of my diapers growing warm as I relieved myself. I struggled to keep from crying out as my diapers became soaked. I saw myself in my mind as being a real baby helplessly wetting his diapers. My stomach and legs also felt the wetness as I tried to roll over onto my back. With the days events and now this, I actually felt as though I'd become a real baby. I tried to stay quiet as I dwelled on the sensations of how this must feel to a baby. That's when I first felt a calming from my transformation. Accepting my condition also brought a kind of peace and comfort with it. I was relaxed now as I closed my eyes and quickly fell asleep.

The next morning, the woman came and sending the others down to breakfast, took me into the bathroom. She had drawn a fresh tub and after removing my wet diapers, ordered me to take a bath. I was giving my regular clothes back but not without warning of a repeat if I misbehave again. I assure you I never wet outdoors again. However, that was also the reason I was once again subjected to diapers about a year later. It happened at the end of the school day. I had needed to use the bathroom and when I asked the teacher, she told me I could wait since it was almost quitting time. By the time the bell rang I had lost the need and only thought of getting out of school.

However, on the way home, the need returned only much stronger. I started to run but that only made it worst as I looked over at some woods. I didn't dare go behind a tree (understandably) and grabbed my groin in desperation as I ran. When I got to the boarding house, I was barely able to control myself as I darted in and ran down the hall to the bathroom. Just as I did, I ran into the mother and quickly turned my back in fear of her seeing me holding myself. "What are you hiding there?", she snapped, thinking I was up to something. Grabbing my arm, she twirled me around for a look see causing me to loose my grip. I immediately felt myself wetting my pants as I burst into tears saying I couldn't help it. I was relieved when she remained calm and simply told me to go upstairs and get cleaned up and changed.

When I returned downstairs, nothing was said and I returned outside with relief. By supper I had nearly forgotten my ordeal and by bedtime it was forgotten. As I ascended the stairs for my usual bath, I was stopped at her bedroom door and told to see her after I was finished. I was a bit puzzled by her request but went about my business. Returning, I knocked on her door and she opened it telling me to come in. I could feel a bit of nervousness but not really alarmed as she closed the door behind me. "You're to sleep in here for the night.", she announced. Still puzzled I asked, "where?" "Over there.", she pointed as she led me over to the far wall. I started shaking as I stared at the baby's crib while she told me to climb in. I felt her strong hands as she lifted me up and over the railing. Now you lay right there for a minute.", she ordered as she turned and went over to her bed.

I was really puzzled and scared now as I wondered what she was planning. At that moment I still didn't give thought to the earlier event coming home. That was until she returned and holding some diapers up over my head, said, "I guess since you are still having accidents, you must still need these." That's when I knew what she planned and I burst into tears while trying to sit up. "Lay down and be still if you don't want the other children to come and see what a baby you are. If you are quiet, no one else needs to know." Her words cut into my resistance as my head went numb. Laying the diapers down beside me, she ordered me to raise up as she slipped my underpants down and off. "Now lift back up while I slip these under you." I stared up at the ceiling as I felt the soft cotton cloth being pulled up between my legs and pinned at my hips. My mind felt dazed as if in a trance as I felt her pulling the last corners taunt across my stomach while telling me what a baby I was for still wetting my pants.

Picking my underpants up, she said, "I guess you won't be needing these for awhile." I was dead inside once again as memories of my past punishment ran through my mind. I prayed I wouldn't again be put on display to the others. I'm eight years old now and way too old to be in diapers. Though my eyes continued to fill with tears, I managed to keep silent with fear of drawing the others. The diapers felt warm and much like my own underwear but knowing they were meant for a baby tore at my very soul. I had all kinds of fears of what might happen next.

It wasn't long before she returned and standing over me, held up a baby bottle. "Here. Drink this. It will help you sleep." Guiding it into my mouth, I could see her smiling and knew she was enjoying my demeaning condition. I tried to keep from angering her as I tried to suck on the bottle but couldn't get any milk. Taking it back, she fiddled with the nipple with a pin before returning it. I felt the warm milk sliding down my throat as I obediently nursed like a baby. "That's a good boy. Now finish it up before I return or I'll have to get Carol (her daughter) to come feed you." That was enough warning as I sucked faster in fear of her threat. I don't know how long it was when she returned but I did finish the bottle. She took it and told me to go to sleep. In the morning, I woke to her standing over the crib and smiling down at me. "Did you have a good nights sleep?" I don't think she actually expected an answer as she lowered the railing and helped me to the floor.

"Now lets get you dressed for school." I told her I needed to use the bathroom and she followed me to the bathroom. Undoing one of the diaper pins, she let the slide down to my ankles while I sat on the toilet. Afterwards, she returned them and started to pin them back on. "I can't wear these to school. ", I panicked. "Yes you can and will. I want to make sure you won't have another accident before you get back home. No one will know what you have on under your regular pants." "But what if I need to use the bathroom?", I asked in fear. I watched as she loosened one side and repined it so the leg opening was looser. "You can slip yourself out the side to go and then redress." I was still so numb as to what was happening, I just accepted her words and pulled my pants up over the diapers.

At school, no one seemed to notice the slight bulge as I tried to keep by myself. The only discomfort was my diapers felt like a lump under my bottom when I sat down and kept distracting me. After school, I rushed back home and gratefully, she removed the diapers and gave me back my regular underwear. "If you have another accident, I'm afraid I'll have to keep you in diapers for a much longer time. Do I make myself clear?" I hung my head as I confirmed my understanding. Thankfully, I was never subjected to diaper discipline again. However, those two times left such an impact on my psych that I later developed a fetish for wearing cloth diapers. When I did, I always had visions of that woman punishing me while she pinned me in my shame. Here it is 2021 and I still enjoy the thoughts of being humiliated and shamed with being pinned in diapers and called a big baby. I can only hope that when I die I hope I'm not wearing them. If I am, maybe they will think I'm just incontinent.

Now, there IS SO MUCH fiction and fantasy stories floating around on the internet that any true stories are hard to believe. That's O.K. I know this really happened just as I wrote so it really doesn't matter. I did find the woman and her family on the internet a few years ago and had mixed feelings about her having died several years ago. She was 89 years old. Her daughter, Carol died at only 59. I can't count how many times I dreamed of magically going back there and having it all happen again. It was really traumatic at the time and anything but pleasant but for the rest of my life it has brought so much pleasure. I don't understand how the human mind works that takes a bad experience and turns it into excitement but hey, don't care about that either. Now you've heard about a real event with diaper discipline and believe it or not, it really does happen. How well I know.
Hmmmm.

Reactions: dogboy and Pika123
It happened to me when I was like 8 years old. I was lazy and peed in the bin. Long story short my mum put me in nappies for 24 hours as a punishment. I think that's what created my fetish.

Reactions: Saltedcaramel64
Awesomo said:
It happened to me when I was like 8 years old. I was lazy and peed in the bin. Long story short my mum put me in nappies for 24 hours as a punishment. I think that's what created my fetish.
It probably did though sometimes fetishes are formed as early as four or five.

WoW, I really didn't think diaper punishment really existed. I just thought it was in a story they were talking about diaper punishment was some one with a wild imagine nation

EagleBoy said:
WoW, I really didn't think diaper punishment really existed. I just thought it was in a story they were talking about diaper punishment was some one with a wild imagine nation
Oh no.It was present amongst the working classes in England back in the fifties - and before the fifties and after. It was the worst thing that could happen to a boy to be robbed of his boy status. There was enforced cross dressing if a boy was thought to be unmanly to and that went on to the sixties - probably after but not now. It probably exists in hetero marriages as a sexual thrill and I wonder if it all originated for the man when he was just a boy. An awful lot of sexual 'deviations' were planted during a boys puberty and pre-puberty or even in the years of childhood at 3 and 5 when they were repressed by the boy, forgotten and then flowered into fetishistic cross dressing later. The English are very good at producing sexual deviants.

• Wow
Reactions: CookieMonstah and dogboy
Was I punished with diapers? No. However, I did have one weird thing happen to me involving diapers when I was about 6 years old. I was given all sorts of baby stuff and a pack of Goodnites as a "joke" by my mom and her boyfriend. I was really upset as first, but calmed down when they told me it was a joke. However, as I walked up the stairs in our apartment at the time, I was grabbed by my mom's boyfriend who was hiding. He then started to take my clothes off forcibly and then forcibly put a Goodnite on me. I was trying to resist the entire time, but he got it on me. Then I ended up ripping it off right after he put it on me. Then I remember running in my room and that's it. I honestly think it was a stressful situation for me and I was scared. That is one "joke" they played that has stuck with me for all these years. I was constantly told I was acting like a baby as a kid though, but never diapered for that reason. I honestly think I would've handled the joke better if they didn't try to force it with me though.

I got put in a diaper shortly after I'd been trained as a result of running around a bit out of control at the family gathering for chrstmas eve. (I was anxious to open presents) I don't know how much that affected my DL tendencies, but I'd imagine it was a big contributing factor.

bambinod said:
I got put in a diaper shortly after I'd been trained as a result of running around a bit out of control at the family gathering for chrstmas eve. (I was anxious to open presents) I don't know how much that affected my DL tendencies, but I'd imagine it was a big contributing factor.
Yes, I'm sure it was. There's usually a story about a punishment or an enthralment with nappies that becomes a liefelong habit.
I have my own story but it's late here so I may tell it when I'm here at an earlier time. (it's 10.15pm here)

I was threatened by my mom when I was 4 years old. For some strange reason, I was saying dah dah over and over and my mom kept telling me to stop acting like a baby and to act like a big boy. Finally she said if I didn't stop, she was going to put a diaper on me and if I didn't believe her, she said she still had my diapers. That was my lightbulb moment and I really wanted to be back in diapers but they were having company that night and I didn't want them to see me in a diaper so I stopped. I actually wrote about this in my story "Coffee Stop".

CindyMarie said:

Such a heavy handed punishment for such a small infraction? I mean, the appropriate punishment would've been to keep you inside right? Going overboard to assert authority feels petty.

When I was about 8 or 9 I remember teasing my sister because she was a bed wetter and had to wear diapers because of her bladder infection. But then one night when I was sleeping my mom came in my room and put a diaper on me and told me I had to wear them as punishment for teasing my sister. My sisters bladder infection ended up finally going away but all the remaining diapers that were left over I had to wear and then she bought more of them to put on me... So I basically wound up being her little diaper boy for about a year or 2 and after awhile I just got used to being changed and wearing them.

• Wow
dogboy said:
I think there's a big difference between diapering a child just because they had an accident and using diapers with a child because they have frequent accidents. One is unreasonable and the other is necessary.
I agree with dogboy. I wore protective undergarments at nights because my parents provided them to me. I recall at age 5 and at a family church camp, I heavily wet my training underwear 3 nights straight and washing my sleeping bag each night became a bit too much so my dad slipped some plastic underpants over them / on me the 4th night. I told him I did not want to wear them but he told me I needed to and he was right. I wasn't being punished, but just shown I still needed to be responsible and try to take extra protection with bw issues. The fact that I hated wet sheets and wet pjs was a big personal drive for me also to wear plastic underpants when available and needed.

It still sticks with me to this day my parents were great at helping me with this issue and that is why I can wear comfortably now at night. It was only because of understanding parents for my age from 4 - 12 and bw experience (or rather prevention of) I was able to step up and put myself back into diapers and pp in college due to my challenge coming back again. I honestly think because I was upfront about it I did better psychologically along with anyone that I had a personal relationship with, to accept it easier also.

I think the forced and spectacle "HUMILIATION part" is where the punishment portion begins. Of course, I am not sure, but I think being very young (age 3?) there were several other kids my age running around their house at night screaming they did not want to wear diapers and parents chasing them and shouting they were going to get spanked it f they did not put these protective undergarments on. This may be a grey area for some people to say wrong or right parental behavior. I think it all depends on the details to make this call.

During the summer eveyone always had their windows open as AC was not a staple in our neighborhood so you heard all family conversations from other homes. I recall many times hearing someone screaming next door or down the street inside their house which is a bit horrifying to say and hear, but then again monster movies and nightmares caused many young kids to scream at night so it is not always child abuse going on but normal life growing up. Then other times you saw a father or mother chasing their kid outside the house with a belt in their hand trying to punish their kid!

• Love
Reactions: Lewis Badger and furry121
JOCKMAN said:
I agree with dogboy. I wore protective undergarments at nights because my parents provided them to me. I recall at age 5 and at a family church camp, I heavily wet my training underwear 3 nights straight and washing my sleeping bag each night became a bit too much so my dad slipped some plastic underpants over them / on me the 4th night. I told him I did not want to wear them but he told me I needed to and he was right. I wasn't being punished, but just shown I still needed to be responsible and try to take extra protection with bw issues. The fact that I hated wet sheets and wet pjs was a big personal drive for me also to wear plastic underpants when available and needed.

It still sticks with me to this day my parents were great at helping me with this issue and that is why I can wear comfortably now at night. It was only because of understanding parents for my age from 4 - 12 and bw experience (or rather prevention of) I was able to step up and put myself back into diapers and pp in college due to my challenge coming back again. I honestly think because I was upfront about it I did better psychologically along with anyone that I had a personal relationship with, to accept it easier also.

I think the forced and spectacle "HUMILIATION part" is where the punishment portion begins. Of course, I am not sure, but I think being very young (age 3?) there were several other kids my age running around their house at night screaming they did not want to wear diapers and parents chasing them and shouting they were going to get spanked it f they did not put these protective undergarments on. This may be a grey area for some people to say wrong or right parental behavior. I think it all depends on the details to make this call.

During the summer eveyone always had their windows open as AC was not a staple in our neighborhood so you heard all family conversations from other homes. I recall many times hearing someone screaming next door or down the street inside their house which is a bit horrifying to say and hear, but then again monster movies and nightmares caused many young kids to scream at night so it is not always child abuse going on but normal life growing up. Then other times you saw a father or mother chasing their kid outside the house with a belt in their hand trying to punish their kid!
Yep.. ahh the 90s such simple times lol

Back