• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Coming out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedi1768

Contributor
Hello all, I was always fascinated by diapers since a young age but my recent diagnosis of incontinence is making me come out, I’m in my early 30’s :( (life sucks). Any one out there with a similar story?

Reactions: checkingoutall
My story is pretty much the same. Always loved diapers but about 6 months ago I got into a really bad car accident and have been inconvenient ever since. I'm also in my early 30's, but life doesn't suck. Lol

• Love
Reactions: checkingoutall, Kittyinpink and Jedi1768
Don’t you find it embarrassing? I guess I’ll get used to it?

I was at first. Now, it's just something I have to do. There are some things that are more difficult now like exercising, but I still do it. You kinda have to have a fu**'um attitude about it when it comes to people. If your shirt happens to ride up and show you diaper and someone says something, just fix your shirt and go on like nothing happened.

Reactions: Angelapinks and Jedi1768
Thanks

Jedi1768 said:
No problem! How long have you been incontinent?

Reactions: Jedi1768
Grayjedi89 said:
No problem! How long have you been incontinent?
5 years (moderately, since 4 truly) but I only recently decided to stop peeing my pants and get a medical diagnosis (wearing protection now).

Reactions: Angelapinks
Wearing a diaper is better then wetting yourself definitely! I'm trying to find a diaper thats less bulky

Grayjedi89 said:
Wearing a diaper is better then wetting yourself definitely! I'm trying to find a diaper thats less bulk
I agree. My breaking point was when I kept moderately to severely wetting my pants at work (so embarrassing 😢).

• Sad
Reactions: depends4me and Angelapinks
Hi, and welcome!

Jedi1768 said:
I agree. My breaking point was when I kept moderately to severely wetting my pants at work (so embarrassing 😢).
I've done it in the middle of a grocery store. Also, while out walking my dogs but that was before the accident (really weird day).

Grayjedi89 said:
I've done it in the middle of a grocery store. Also, while out walking my dogs but that was before the accident (really weird days)
I feel your pain. It’s still not cool having this issue while in your early 30’s.

Reactions: Angelapinks
On it's not but have someone supportive really helps. My husband is very care and supportive and let's me vent and get everything out in the open.

Jedi1768 said:
Don’t you find it embarrassing? I guess I’ll get used to it?

Hi Jedi1768, welcome! One thing we have going for us is an interest in diapers well before needing them. With your mention of early fascination, I'm assuming you liked diapers before needing them? Remember, many of us feel that embarrassment due to the way most of us were potty trained to think "only babies wear diapers, you're a big boy/girl now!" That brainwashing is hard to clear out of our minds. I loved diapers and wanted to be in them after randomly finding one and trying it on at age 5, but when I ended up incontinent at age 20, I was in a mental tug of war between excitement of now being in diapers 24/7 vs. being scared my friends would see/hear my diapers. All I wanted was to meet hot girls in my 20s, and I dreaded having to explain my diapers before hooking up. At the same time, I was fully aroused at being in diapers, so it was tough.

Anyway, that embarrassment subsided and eventually I projected an "it is what it is" attitude when sharing with a potential partner. Life is amazing overall despite some challenges... Good luck!

Last edited:
I wasn't as young as you when I started needing to wear 24/7, I was about 42. One of the reasons people feel bad about having to wear diapers at younger ages is the training we had. Most of us were told diapers are for babies or for old people in the nursing home. It was a shaming way to potty train us. Well as you have found out, that isn't true. People need diapers at all ages. I was like you in the fact I liked and played with diapers as a kid. I was a diaper lover even before I became incontinent. At first it was a struggle to accept, but when I stopped and thought about it, I ended up getting something I use to enjoy as a kid and now I get to enjoy them as a grown up. I treat my diapers as my underwear. People don't normally go around asking you what type of underwear do you have on, only you know.

So I have been in diapers 24/7 since 2007. I wouldn't give them up for anything now. I live a normal and very productive life with no one knowing what my underwear is. There is nothing to be ashamed about because you have to change your underwear more often the "normal" underwear people. Life is to short, so all your diapers to allow you to live a quality of life that you want to live.

• Love
Reactions: Billies1, LuvMyDiapers and LittleScotty
Grayjedi89 said:
My story is pretty much the same. Always loved diapers but about 6 months ago I got into a really bad car accident and have been inconvenient ever since. I'm also in my early 30's, but life doesn't suck. Lol
Would be nice to hear a slightly bigger intro' from you.

Reactions: Grayjedi89
Welcome to Adisc Jedi1768.
Any hobbies?
Also fave' nappy and which country do you call home?
If you don't want to answer those last two you don't have to.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back