New bigger sized goodnites coming Mar. 2021

alannanicole said:
2000-2003 xl were approx 12" so... retool??? Or remake of tooling to meet machine? Looks like a possible winner...
The new XL size is not as tall as the 2000-2003-era XL’s, unfortunately. However, they have a better fit and will be less prone to leaks due to the double barriers that the old design lacked.

grst said:
Mine came in a Goodnites graphics box in the USPS mail.
I've seen the boxes. At least there isn't a goodnites logo on it I guess. Also, was there an address sticker on yours? USPS isn't delivering door to door at my apartment building instead giving their day's delivery to our office, so if there isn't an address sticker, I'm afraid they might just throw it away.

So I can review the XL. Wetting: holds more than old LXL. Maybe 30% more. The absorbent core is same length as is the surge pad but the pant itself goes an inch higher on my bottom. The sides are substantially taller and stretch a fair bit more. I have a 32 inch and they fit like they would on an actual child. I weight 155lbs

Reactions: Diaperboy4, DanElmontan, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 6 others
MistralSky said:
I've seen the boxes. At least there isn't a goodnites logo on it I guess. Also, was there an address sticker on yours? USPS isn't delivering door to door at my apartment building instead giving their day's delivery to our office, so if there isn't an address sticker, I'm afraid they might just throw it away.
Yes. There was an address sticker

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
GoodnitesLover8 said:
So I can review the XL. Wetting: holds more than old LXL. Maybe 30% more. The absorbent core is same length as is the surge pad but the pant itself goes an inch higher on my bottom.
That’s awesome! Better absorption sounds good.

Reactions: Diaperboy4 and DiaperedBedwetter1998
abdilly said:
I got my sample today. The rise isn't that ideal...but they fit. I'm somewhere in the 34-36" range and had no issue.
Thanks for the info. How tall are you ?

Reactions: bakukid23
is it just me or is it really silly how both ninjamas and goodnites shout about being discrete yet if you order their products online they have either a big logo of "PAMPERS" or like "Goodnites on the side.

like you think they be shipped in a brown plain box to not cause more discomfort but I guess company appraisal is more important.

also keep in mind although this product isn't intended for us we actually do help the people it's intended for by buying it. that market is really small and would not be looked at if it wasn't for our communities interest so do be careful about trying to not buy them in fear of them being sold out to much. you might cause the opposite effect and have them scrap the XL size which would hurt the people who need it more than it just temporarily being out of stock.

it be better for them to be out of stock so the company makes more of them to meet demand. helping everyone in the long run.

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, TigerDL, Weatheronthe8s and 2 others
TigerDL said:
Someone on Reddit posted their samples of the boys and girls, including the boxes, a side-by-side of the L, XL and old L/XL boys, and pictures wearing the new XL boys. In the comments are his thoughts.

Link (Warning: the pictures of him wearing are crotch-area, crotchshots)
VERY excited about these!! :p

kratox said:
is it just me or is it really silly how both ninjamas and goodnites shout about being discrete yet if you order their products online they have either a big logo of "PAMPERS" or like "Goodnites on the side.

like you think they be shipped in a brown plain box to not cause more discomfort but I guess company appraisal is more important.

also keep in mind although this product isn't intended for us we actually do help the people it's intended for by buying it. that market is really small and would not be looked at if it wasn't for our communities interest so do be careful about trying to not buy them in fear of them being sold out to much. you might cause the opposite effect and have them scrap the XL size which would hurt the people who need it more than it just temporarily being out of stock.

it be better for them to be out of stock so the company makes more of them to meet demand. helping everyone in the long run.
Yes. This is part of why I plan to check stores when these do come out to see how many they do have rather than just waiting. If there is good stock, I will not hesitate to buy a pack. I wouldn’t take away from anyone though if the stock is running low. I doubt our market contributes super significantly to their sales, considering I notice limited stock in my area at times despite having never seen any DLs from my area, but every little bit helps make sure the product is successful.

The old ones fit me good, though I'm 140, 30 waist. I guess the new ones will fit well now that I'm in the weight range again....

grst said:
I should add that I am 225 lbs with a 37” waist. They went right on with no problem. I can get into the current L/XL but I have to be very careful not to rip the sides as I’m pulling them up. The new XL slid right on with no problem. I haven’t used it yet as I’m going to wait until I can get a box.
Wow! That’s like 16 stone!

I soooooooo hope these cross the pond in their DryNites form.

I may have to import some if not.

The prospect of wearing a real non-Granny Panty Pull-Up without it being a bit of a squeeze is just so exciting!!!

Yes! These will fit me. Can't wait!

Still not sure if these will fit me or not, but I might just buy a pack to try them out when they get into stores and just use the rest as stuffers if the sides rip.

I'm 5"4, and the current L/XL fit me fine. I wonder how much better the new XL will fit me.

I will try to do a comparison on them vs the early 2000 XL which i have some 🙂...i should be getting the samples here soon

Reactions: INTrePid, DiaperedBedwetter1998, TigerDL and 1 other person
Back