New bigger sized goodnites coming Mar. 2021

neophyte said:
Really hoping someone can please kindly do a quick top-to-bottom measurement so that we can all get an idea on size!
Top to bottom of the new XL is approximately 11.75”

• Love
Reactions: WLoverBLN, TigerDL, INTrePid and 5 others
DanElmontan said:
Width of padding?

Also doesn't this not account for it being fully stretched????

Diapers are generally shorter if you do not actually stretch them out fully because of the elastic.

For reference to anyone a ABU Small is: 27.5" in length meaning these are probably either XS size or inbetween XS and S depending on how they are fully stretched.

Last edited:
Sundae said:
I think i would've preferred the stars for the L or for the Xl
We have really only seen one design so far for both boys and girls xl... there is most likely another design too because of the fact gn's always ship with 2 design for each size.

DanElmontan said:

Wow thank you! That’s really great news; that would be an additional 2” on front and back.

Reactions: Sparrow75
IMG_20210121_112950_313.jpg

Even though this isn't my pic and I don't know if anyone has shared the other boy print here it is

• Love
Reactions: Diaperboy4, Goodnitesdude0127, TigerDL and 13 others
CatboyMiles99 said:
View attachment 48841

Even though this isn't my pic and I don't know if anyone has shared the other boy print here it is
Looks like a modified winter camo print?

Reactions: TigerDL, DiaperedBedwetter1998, Beowulf and 2 others
CatboyMiles99 said:
View attachment 48841

That’s so cute!! These two goodnites designs for the boys‘ XL might be my favorite ones yet 😍💙

Reactions: TigerDL, DiaperedBedwetter1998, thegoodnite and 1 other person
Honestly can’t wait for March. I’m noticing target isn’t restocking their brand either so maybe they are getting an upgrade too hopefully.

Reactions: Diaperboy4
I'm genuinely happy they finally decided to make bigger sizes. It's about time!

Reactions: BlueTsunami, TigerDL and curiouslittle1
I do like the designs of both the boys. I can't wait to see the new designs of the bigger goodnites coming out in March.

Reactions: Diaperboy4, TigerDL and thegoodnite
I may be confused but they don’t look much bigger to me. I was hoping that the current lxl would be the l, but it looks more like they shrunk a size for l than they made the xl larger.

Last edited:
Reactions: lifestylebabygirl, TigerDL and 12srepaid
Aljp said:
I may be confused but they don’t look much bigger to me
They don't look taller, maybe the sides are wider. Need someone to post a stretched comparison.

I'm so Excited to try on the new XL Goodnites, whenever I get mine.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
fluffyfox828 said:
Honestly can’t wait for March. I’m noticing target isn’t restocking their brand either so maybe they are getting an upgrade too hopefully.
You mean they aren't restocking thier Up & Up nighttime underwear??? I know ts been about a year since they quit carrying the Jumbo packs of both the GoodNites and the Up & Up brand pants, so they might be doing one of two things:
*the Up & Up version may very well get the upgrade...
-- OR --
*They are clearing out remaining stock of the Up & Up version to make room on store shelves for the new L & XL size GoodNites in about a month, which is most likely the case...

As a side note, I wonder if places like Target, CVS, Meijer and any other store branded version of the GoodNites will still sold, or if they are all getting updates as well... I guess we'll see shortly after the new sizes are officially unveiled...

Reactions: TigerDL and Bedwetter12
Aljp said:
I may be confused but they don’t look much bigger to me. I was hoping that the current lxl would be the l, but it looks more like they shrunk a size for l than they made the xl larger.
I noticed that when Goodnites separated the L & XL, that the sizes were adjusted some, instead of an actual move up.
Current L/XL 60-125lbs - New L 68-95lbs New XL 95-140+lbs.

Well I'm pleasantly surprised as I was expecting the new XL to be identical to current L/XL but at higher price. Now I'm looking forward to March when they're released. I dig the new designs too. I wonder what their pricing will be...

Reactions: TigerDL
goodniteslover12 said:
They don't look taller, maybe the sides are wider. Need someone to post a stretched comparison.
They are definitely taller.

curiouslittle1 said:
You mean they aren't restocking thier Up & Up nighttime underwear??? I know ts been about a year since they quit carrying the Jumbo packs of both the GoodNites and the Up & Up brand pants, so they might be doing one of two things:
*the Up & Up version may very well get the upgrade...
-- OR --
*They are clearing out remaining stock of the Up & Up version to make room on store shelves for the new L & XL size GoodNites in about a month, which is most likely the case...

As a side note, I wonder if places like Target, CVS, Meijer and any other store branded version of the GoodNites will still sold, or if they are all getting updates as well... I guess we'll see shortly after the new sizes are officially unveiled...
CVS hasn’t used Goodnites at the basis for their pants in a few years. Same thing with Family Dollar. They both switched to pants similar to Walmart’s, I believe.

12srepaid said:
I noticed that when Goodnites separated the L & XL, that the sizes were adjusted some, instead of an actual move up.
Current L/XL 60-125lbs - New L 68-95lbs New XL 95-140+lbs.
The new large is smaller and the new XL is larger than the existing L/XL.

Is the weight designation more to gauge the diapers absorbency? Body shape has many forms to either make it fit or not. It’s kind of a useless number to quote for sizing.

Reactions: Diaperboy4 and Sparrow75
Back