If age regression really existed...?

Around 18 months, permanently, and I'd choose to lose my memories. Maybe this time they'd diagnose me with autism as a kid and get me help instead of just drugging me up with Ritalin.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Autiesaurus, PlastiBrain, Rezzu and 3 others
I think we would all like to be kids again at least some of the time for many and varied reasons and not necessarily all diaper related.

Reactions: pampers47
I would like to move back and forth. My ideal little age is 3, but I would like to try other ages as well. I'd like to keep my memories though. They make me me.

Now if I could go back and have no consequences (no issues with the outside world) and care for myself or be cared for, I'd probably stay for a while.

Reactions: littledub1955, Midwest82 and BobbiSueEllen
tobid03 said:
I would like to move back and forth. My ideal little age is 3, but I would like to try other ages as well. I'd like to keep my memories though. They make me me.

Now if I could go back and have no consequences (no issues with the outside world) and care for myself or be cared for, I'd probably stay for a while.
I had a similar feeling as well where I wanted to go to back to when I was actually a child and be cared for. Especially around the time I was still in diapers still thought of me as a baby/toddler.

Would totally depend if i had a good caregiver. I didn't have the best early childhood and don't need to repeat that.

Last edited:
It's a nice fantasy, but I enjoy way to many grown-up hobbies. My love for art, the beach, fishing, swimming, museums, model making, prop replica building, antique malls, flea markets, video games, playing guitar, boating, etc.
So temporary sure, but I couldn't do full time.

Reactions: littledub1955 and perlFerret
I would say 8, or to make it fun: any age to 16, still unpotty-trained and being daycared by a strict mommy.

Reactions: Lyric and ToddlerTag
I would love to be able to shift to a 6-8 year old but I'd want to keep my adult brain and be able to switch back and forth at will. There are too many adult privileges like having a place to live and an income.

Reactions: Midwest82
I want to go back to early puberty, like age twelve. I want to take my current wisdom with me. There are so many wounds I want to heal. I would come out of the closet when I figured out I was gay.

Reactions: Midwest82
I have more fun as an adult to be honest .
Think my age would be 5 years old and a mobile little terror 😂

Reactions: littledub1955, Midwest82 and BobbiSueEllen
I would go back to about 7 or 8 with what I know now and relive a better life. I agree being able to go back and forth to any age would be a blast.

Reactions: littledub1955 and niteboy
SnickersTheFoxx said:
I think I would like to switch back and forth. Kind of like get up in the morning, little from the night before, and adult for the day at work and come home and regress.
Agreed, I’d be little in bed so my plushies seem bigger! (And diapers are cheaper lmao)

Reactions: littledub1955, Deleted member 45172 and BobbiSueEllen
It's funny when you want to be younger and when you were that age you didn't have that kink at all

Reactions: littledub1955 and BobbiSueEllen
I would love to retry my whole experience! Reset to the beginning! Why not? I couldn't do worse or better .

tobey said:
It's funny when you want to be younger and when you were that age you didn't have that kink at all
Yeah, but life seemed more innocent when we were at that age. Especially when we were much happier back then (although it depends on the circumstances).

Reactions: littledub1955, Rezzu, Beckybear and 1 other person
I dunno if I would like to go back to when I was a kid, those were not happy times for me. But if let's say we had to go back. I would want to go back to when I was like 9 I still wore diapers and was naive a bit about the abuse around me. Also I remember my cats so vividly at that age. I had 3 of them that really comforted me as a bio kid. Chloe was my fave ♡ my mom gave her away tho and told me she died, when in actuality that wasn't the case. I cry about that to this day. Blegh, yeah thats why this question is weird some ABs love to go back to those good times, while I on the other hand just wanna make my own happiness in the moment. Plus not an age regressor so I guess its less important to me, I am more of an ageplayer. ^^

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I found one at YouTube today and it really work. Everytime i suck my paci this afternoon i wet the diaper with no controll. Now i really need a diaperchange soon.🤔

• Love
Reactions: ABDLBoy
I would want to be cute and small again, but I would want to turn back and pretend to be an adult when it's important.
Plus I'd want to keep my memories, even the traumatic ones. If I forgot the traumatic things, I might start wanting my abusive parents back and have to go through the abuse all over again. Except if they knew I had chosen to regress, it would be even worse the second time around.

A world with regression might be scary for people though, because how could they tell who is regressed and who isn't? I think people would want the people who regress to be marked in some way.

I'm sure you are still cute! Why not? If that's your personality , then that's who you are! Sorry about your experiences . I had bad experiences as a child aswell. Maybe you should use your clever brain and imagination to visualize the silly people who hurt you as vulnerable baby's . I bet if you did , you wouldn't even dream of hurting them! Because you are much nicer and better than silly abusive people.

Reactions: littledub1955, lilgiggleberry and BobbiSueEllen
Back