Mega max new colors

BabyCorry said:
Well, at least there is a reasonable marketing reason behind the decision. Odd that they aren't better sellers, but money talks.

Maybe if they had some of the new colors and options sales would pick up? Just spitballing.

Since you have the materials already for different prints and colors, other than the time it takes to change how the machine it really wouldn't be that difficult or costly to do a run of pink (or any other) type for the lites would it?
Designs are ready for pink or black Supreme Lites...but minimums in Europe for these custom backsheets are many times higher than in China so cost is very high if they don't sell quickly. You can only keep rolls of the backsheets in storage so long before they start to get brittle. We're not ruling it out for sure, but also working on trying to develop a good MegaMax Lite design.

• Wow
Reactions: sandboxphil, abdilly and BabyCorry
Myblueballoon said:
I'm now shit grin on my face as adam said I'd prob be first person to ever post pics of these mega max here you go folks I'm squealing like a little girl . Northshore black and tie-dye I'll post better pics later
I hope the colors are bright and not like a dull t-shirt.

NorthShoreAdam said:
.... but also working on trying to develop a good MegaMax Lite design.
Removing the rest because ^ That right there is the real news.

Reactions: LittleSplit and NorthShoreAdam
I’ve been waiting for a black diaper to be back on the market, so I’m super happy to hear it’s close to being here. In addition, I’m not generally a tie-dye kind of guy, but that design looks fun and I’ll definitely buy some to change it up.

Last edited:
Reactions: NorthShoreAdam
Are these for the supremes and the mega max or just the mega max? I really like the tie dye one? It’ll match my tyr speedo ;-)

dlSwimmer said:
Are these for the supremes and the mega max or just the mega max? I really like the tie dye one? It’ll match my tyr speedo ;-)
Just MegaMax for now.

Reactions: abdilly and LittleSplit
NorthShoreAdam said:
but also working on trying to develop a good MegaMax Lite design.
Yes please!

NorthShoreAdam said:
Suprene Lites have cult like following for sure, but most people buy only a bag or so at a time so it doesn't add up to enough sales to add more colors just yet.
Interesting...Supreme Lite diapers are my favorite daytime diaper for discretion yet absorbency at the office. I have actually made it through 10 hours without changing or leaking, although my typical range is between 4-8 hours which really is dependent on how much coffee I drink. I also just bought the NS Booster Pads for added absorbency and security. I hope you consider the tye dye or some other aesthetic print for the Lites diapers.

Reactions: BabyCorry and NorthShoreAdam
Thank you Northshoreadam! I’ve posted my desire for black here a few times and I’m so glad to see it. CANT wait!

Reactions: Myblueballoon and NorthShoreAdam
Vinylfeet said:
Thank you Northshoreadam! I’ve posted my desire for black here a few times and I’m so glad to see it. CANT wait!
The black is sexy af and a great tone

I LOVE this! Northshore is becoming my go-to diaper supplier these days! Their pink MegaMax diapers are stunning. They send free samples of other colored diapers, and included a pouch of wipes. You can't beat that!

Reactions: abdilly, Myblueballoon and NorthShoreAdam
jt1220 said:
I LOVE this! Northshore is becoming my go-to diaper supplier these days! Their pink MegaMax diapers are stunning. They send free samples of other colored diapers, and included a pouch of wipes. You can't beat that!
There definitely going to take over if they keep there prices same and keep working on there product's

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam and jt1220
Myblueballoon said:
There definitely going to take over if they keep there prices same and keep working on there product's
Very true! They've really improved their designs, and they've made so many people happy with the MegaMax diapers. The sticky tapes are amazingly sticky!!!

Reactions: 12srepaid and NorthShoreAdam
Even if there are issues with a product, Northshore does their best to fix the problem.
Too bad Procter & Gamble or Kimberly Clark doesn't do that.

I'm so excited for these new colours, it's like they spoke to my soul <3 And in my favorite diaper as well! Ooou

LittleSplit said:
I'm so excited for these new colours, it's like they spoke to my soul <3 And in my favorite diaper as well! Ooou
I was in edge I do like my tykables but the tie dye won me over he sent me two of each and I'm hording the last tie dye

• Love
12srepaid said:
Even if there are issues with a product, Northshore does their best to fix the problem.
Too bad Procter & Gamble or Kimberly Clark doesn't do that.
Customer support is over 9000

jt1220 said:
If they work on there lower end briefs a little more and maybe make the lower end ones the very well could win the market I only wish the purple pokidot supremes had the megaax tapes

I’ve tried MegaMax and really enjoy them, I’d definitely love to get my hands on both of these colors. I think the Tie dye would be really fun!

CuriousUser said:
I’ve tried MegaMax and really enjoy them, I’d definitely love to get my hands on both of these colors. I think the Tie dye would be really fun!
The tie dye is best I might post a better pic today cause the one I posted isn't the best

Reactions: jt1220 and NorthShoreAdam
Back