Remembering when Mum put me in a nappy!

Ilovetocook

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
For as long as I can remember I have always had the desire to wear nappies. However, one memory is particularly vivid. I must have been six or seven years old and I recall, before bedtime one evening, asking Mum to put me in a nappy and without question she did. From about that time onward I would have always kept some nappies underneath my mattress. Looking back I’m quite sure Mum must have been aware of them.

I’m now in my 50s and Mum in her 70s. She often visits and after dinner we’ll share some wine and chat into the night. She is an open minded highly educated lady and there have been times, when maybe after a little too much wine, I’ve been tempted to ask her if she remembers that time and what she thought about it. I have no intention of going into any great detail with her and I’m certainly not planning to fill her in on the more intimate aspects of my desires

So should I or shouldn’t I?

Reactions: checkingoutall and littledreamers333
I doubt she would remember. Best to leave it alone, just enjoy your memory by yourself.

Reactions: littlemoosey, ThePaddedTurtle, sbmccue and 1 other person
ORBaby said:
I doubt she would remember. Best to leave it alone, just enjoy your memory by yourself.
Actually that hadn’t occurred to me. Wise words!!!! Thank you 😀

I think, if you want to go ask your mom, if she remembers those times, and had any more to tell, there isn’t anything wrong with that. However, I think it needs to be left in that context. Meaning, discussing your current desire, and any gratifications you now get/have, should be out of bounds. If she brings up the subject of dl, and has some inclination, then it’s up to you, how honest you want to be about it. But again, it shouldn’t broach anything more then clinical aspects. Or, what you now do in diaper play.

Last edited:
Reactions: littlemoosey and checkingoutall
I remember getting a diaper change once. I woke my mom up and told her to change my diaper. She changed me in the hallway. I remember her being tired when changing me.

Reactions: checkingoutall
I wouldn't ask about it. Just leave it be

Reactions: perlFerret
Ilovetocook said:
For as long as I can remember I have always had the desire to wear nappies. However, one memory is particularly vivid. I must have been six or seven years old and I recall, before bedtime one evening, asking Mum to put me in a nappy and without question she did. From about that time onward I would have always kept some nappies underneath my mattress. Looking back I’m quite sure Mum must have been aware of them.

I’m now in my 50s and Mum in her 70s. She often visits and after dinner we’ll share some wine and chat into the night. She is an open minded highly educated lady and there have been times, when maybe after a little too much wine, I’ve been tempted to ask her if she remembers that time and what she thought about it. I have no intention of going into any great detail with her and I’m certainly not planning to fill her in on the more intimate aspects of my desires

So should I or shouldn’t I?
Indeed you should.

I’ve wanted to ask my mom about the times she caught me and kinda see if she knew about my diapers under the mattress. But I’m 43 and still afraid lol.

IDDiaperboy said:
I’ve wanted to ask my mom about the times she caught me and kinda see if she knew about my diapers under the mattress. But I’m 43 and still afraid lol.
But she sounds like she would remember and wouldn't mind talking about it. 43 is still quite young - especially today. Go on. Ask her! :)
It probably seems YOUNG to your mother.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BabyHailey1977
I would ask, I am waiting to talk to my older sister about childhood memories, its difficult as I talk to my sister about twice a year, I think I drag up a lot of the past she doesn't want to revisit. Think is no one else remembers this time, my Mom was not very well back then, I am trying to make sense of how I got to here.

Aby said:
I would ask, I am waiting to talk to my older sister about childhood memories, its difficult as I talk to my sister about twice a year, I think I drag up a lot of the past she doesn't want to revisit. Think is no one else remembers this time, my Mom was not very well back then, I am trying to make sense of how I got to here.
My family are even more distant than yours and never accepted my GR. Does it really matter how you got to be where you are now. Better to embrace, enjoy and celebrate it. My extra years make it possible to say that. I have been where you are now and didn't get much from my parents or brother and sister - well I didn't try. We just don't have any understanding between us.
However if your mother is more lucid than mine I would ask - gently.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Mom is kind now nut wasn't well back then, she was an alcoholic and would fight with my older sisters to the point of cops showing up and taking my Mom away, One of the reasons I chose to regress and this broken alter identity of little me manifested. Its also possible I had mild autism growing up. One memory I want to discuss with my sister is the vivd memory of my first diaper post potty training. I was probably 3 or 4 and sleeping at a babysitters for the night and scared and alone. My sister got me up in the morning and found a higgles diaper on me, I am not sure if I did this more than once. I risk bringing up bad memories by asking my sister, so I wait till she feels in the mood to call me. She doesn't call me though because I usually ask questions about the past. She says its ok to ask but, like I said she never calls ad if I do call her, its usually not a good time. I try to save my calls for when its about Mom.
like I said my Mom is better now, she's sober, just getting old and I have to drive for her, she can't see well. My sister lives in another state.

Last edited:
Seems a bit incestuous to me. What kind of reaction are you hoping for?

Adair37 said:
But she sounds like she would remember and wouldn't mind talking about it. 43 is still quite young - especially today. Go on. Ask her! :)
It probably seems YOUNG to your mother.
Oh it was not a good experience. She yelled, threatened to make me wear them all the time (which is exactly what I wanted), and to take time to a shrink. Called me abnormal. But she’s the one that changed the sheets, she had to have seen my diapers right?

I have often asked my mum about myself being in nappies as a toddler, she has told me loads of stories
Really ignites my baby side

IDDiaperboy said:
Oh it was not a good experience. She yelled, threatened to make me wear them all the time (which is exactly what I wanted),
This sounds like a BS fantasy to me. If not, I apologize. If so, just be heckin honest.

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
Ask away! At 6 or 7 diapers typically have nothing to do with fetishism.

mayhem said:
This sounds like a BS fantasy to me. If not, I apologize. If so, just be heckin honest.
Nope it actually happened. The first time she caught be I was getting the diaper ready, the second time she actually walked in as zipped up my jeans. Which I could say it was fantasy, but calling me abnormal actually scarred me.

Back