New Tykables: Camelots!!

Looks really good, I may get some as I am a fan of this style; white with some print on the top. I'll likely order some!!!!

But I'm really looking forward to a diaper that allows for side sleeping, I leaked the other night as I was on my side. It all just builds up on my side, where there is zero padding, and it leaks out. People have suggested wearing a diaper backwards but... I dono. Why is there so much padding in the back when its in the front that I pee from lol.

Is it possible to get an all-around-padded-diaper? Or something that allows for side sleeping.

Reactions: ArchtopK
Each time I have inquired about a full padded design, I was told the machines cannot be made to do that. I would opt for a disposable prefold based on the earliest Pampers design and this could easily be done on the same machines that make the bed protector pads.

todaler said:
We almost did "Buy More Diapers" as a spin off of A Christmas Story's "Drink more Ovaltine." Problem is there wasn't a true translation for it and we risked someone finding offence so we opted for just jammed keys nonsense for a visual look.

Will you guys ever do a high capacity all white diaper? I’m a DL only and printed diapers don’t really do it for me. I love your diapers, but I would love them even more if there were an all white option.

Reactions: Jonnythepony
Hendric said:
But it is a fetish diaper. Was that even a question?

No that wasn't a question. The problem is when a fetish interfere with how practical and cost effective the diaper is. Some of us just want cute designs with moderate absorbency that a non abdl person might even say, "Oh, that's such a cute diaper," and not think "Creepy!" with the thought of a dude trying as hard as possible to piss themselves silly to achieve cartoon level absorbency and thickness sitting in it all day to do so! More lower absorbency, but cost effective diapers with cute non-abdl prints (think nurses scrubs) would be appreciated.

Reactions: 12srepaid
Chocobo114 said:
No that wasn't a question. The problem is when a fetish interfere with how practical and cost effective the diaper is. Some of us just want cute designs with moderate absorbency that a non abdl person might even say, "Oh, that's such a cute diaper," and not think "Creepy!" with the thought of a dude trying as hard as possible to piss themselves silly to achieve cartoon level absorbency and thickness sitting in it all day to do so! More lower absorbency, but cost effective diapers with cute non-abdl prints (think nurses scrubs) would be appreciated.

I'm not a fan of AB designs either. Last night I broke down and bought 2 Cammies and 2 Puppers samples.
This is my first order from Tykables.

Last edited:
Chocobo114 said:
Some of us just want cute designs with moderate absorbency
Good news, there are already several like that.

Reactions: Hendric
irnub said:

Bad news, there really aren't. Do you need a thorough explanation too..?

12srepaid said:
I'm not a fan of AB designs either. Last night I broke down and bought 2 Cammies and 2 Puppers samples.
This is my first order from Tykables.

The cammies look alright and the color palette and graphics used in the puppers actually come together nicely, but still not my preference. Bambino has a new "Skoodoodle" print that's cool. Hope you like them!

Chocobo114 said:
The cammies look alright and the color palette and graphics used in the puppers actually come together nicely, but still not my preference. Bambino has a new "Skoodoodle" print that's cool. Hope you like them!

The Cammies was my first choice. I liked the Playtime Blue design better, but when I chose it, it went to cloth, and I didn't want that. Puppers wasn't too bad, although having just dog breeds would have been much better.

Last edited:
Chocobo114 said:
Bad news, there really aren't. Do you need a thorough explanation too..?
Looks like we got ourselves an expert on what’s cute and what’s not XD

Reactions: Foxroxsox
I'm not really into adult diapers, not even the AB style ones, but these do look pretty cute though

irnub said:
Hendric said:
Looks like we got ourselves an expert on what’s cute and what’s not XD
i dont think they are trying to downplay what we have but bring attention to the fact most abdl diaper designs on the market would never be used on legit modern baby diaper.

I like the designs we have but I am still waiting for the product that tries to copy modern day design and isn't just a slap on repeating pattern.

a diaper with elastic sides, same body shape as baby ones, a design that fits inside the guidelines of the diaper, etc.

basically a blown up modern baby diaper in adult sizes with no compromises

Reactions: Chocobo114 and Hendric
kratox said:
i dont think they are trying to downplay what we have but bring attention to the fact most abdl diaper designs on the market would never be used on legit modern baby diaper.

I like the designs we have but I am still waiting for the product that tries to copy modern day design and isn't just a slap on repeating pattern.

a diaper with elastic sides, same body shape as baby ones, a design that fits inside the guidelines of the diaper, etc.

basically a blown up modern baby diaper in adult sizes with no compromises
I would love something like this, but very unlikely to happen to be honest.

Hendric said:
I would love something like this, but very unlikely to happen to be honest.
we are already close. I mean at least getting a design that looks legit would be a huge step. we already got elastic sides on products.

I feel abdl companies look at if adls would buy this.

instead act like you are legit pampers or Huggies and you are designing a diaper for legit babies in mind. then just scale it up

I just want the day were I can take a pic and have a optical illusion were my rear end looks like a legit tot for a sec lol. want to be cute enough to melt hearts muhahaha

Reactions: Hendric and Chocobo114
kratox said:
we are already close. I mean at least getting a design that looks legit would be a huge step. we already got elastic sides on products.

I feel abdl companies look at if adls would buy this.

instead act like you are legit pampers or Huggies and you are designing a diaper for legit babies in mind. then just scale it up

I just want the day were I can take a pic and have a optical illusion were my rear end looks like a legit tot for a sec lol. want to be cute enough to melt hearts muhahaha
It’s all about elastics and tape placement. The actual cuts of a baby diaper all start off as a rectangle, then the elastics are places to give the diaper it’s shape, from there the tapes are placed to coordinate with the elastics keeping the diaper tight to the body of a certain size.
I often wonder if the actual calibration of upsizing a baby diaper could happen, it seems simple enough on paper, but one would think that the tooling required for large scale production would be worth it, or if we could get the sizing right.
Think about this, from 1lb to 36 lbs there are a range of 6 diaper sizes, kids are generally all the same shape more or less, adults on the other hand would prob need 10 sizes alone for the most popular sizing making it not cost effective at all

Reactions: TigerDL
Also they are in XL, I think thats the only XL they offer right now

Chocobo114 said:
I feel like these increased absorbency numbers don't mean a lot anymore and is just a waste adding cost to the diaper. It's getting to the point of being a fetish diaper where a person has to consciously drink excess amounts of fluid to max out. Plus these prints on 90 percent of abdl diapers are just bad and not really in the likeness to the subtle but effective prints on actual baby diapers. So many oversaturated clashing colors... Clown diapers, that's what they are.

Edit: These prints actually look good in the saturation department, the print characters and colors chosen still odd.
Some people just pee more, I never have trouble maxing out capacity of any premium diaper like megamax or highest absorbance rearz. And I only usually wear for 6 hours anyways.

I wish someone would come up with more cool looking designs that are not babyish. Kinda like Cammies, although the design doesn't have to be all over the diaper. Examples would be like classic cars, dogs & cats, & gnomes. However the designs should not look babyish.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL
Today's baby diapers are just as disappointing to me in terms of design as the adult ones. I am dating myself of course, but to me the Luvs or Pampers from 1985 are about the pinnacle of what a diaper should look like.

Reactions: Iron and dlboylife
Ereid2k19 said:
Ugh... It's cool, but I'm getting sick of seeing essentially the same diaper from tykables... Wish we could get something new like an all over print, wetness indicators, options for regular adhesive tapes, etc. And as for 7000ml, sounds awesome but in reality it will probably hold about the same as any other premium diaper that's been out for a while. It's a shame, I really really like the aesthetic of camelot but I wish they could've made it all over print, regular tapes, and more vibrant colors. I'll still try them if I get a chance.
I think I would personally go with Velcro (instead of adhesive tapes) if I find myself in situations where taking the product off and putting it back on might be important (or making adjustments). As for the sound of Velcro when the product is removed some sneakers have Velcro instead of laces and most people probably won’t know for sure they are not hearing the sound of sneakers being adjusted or removed (especially if you choose to wear Velcro sneakers on a particular day).

Reactions: tails1234
Back