Do diapers destroy reputations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only if you flaunt being a AB, I suspect. But general wearing nappies for incontinence purposes don't ruined reputations. It hasn't mine.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and PlasticPantson
If you wear discreetly, no one cares ... if you force your employers to see your diapers, it will never going to end well ...

I'm incontinent ... I don't go out and intentionally make sure everyone knows I wear diapers 24 / 7 . No one has ever given me hastles during those times when my diaper was showing accidently.

Reactions: caffelatte, KittyMerriweather, Jonnythepony and 2 others
KitsuneFox said:
If you wear discreetly, no one cares ... if you force your employers to see your diapers, it will never going to end well ...

I'm incontinent ... I don't go out and intentionally make sure everyone knows I wear diapers 24 / 7 . No one has ever given me hastles during those times when my diaper was showing accidently.
But why should I hide if this is my lifestyle?

Once it said he walks the streets in a t shirt and a diaper I knew this was fake. And if it's not then he deserves what he gets. Trust me. I would love to walk the streets in a diaper. Flaunt it to the world. But you don't. Wearing to work. Wearing walking around under clothes. That's fine. I wear all the time out to the mall or dinner or really anywhere. But I never flaunt it. If I'm around my home town I keep it covered as well as possible. If I'm on vacation and I know no one knows me. I don't concern it as much. Meaning I'll wear normal clothes and the bulge be and not care if my shirt rides up. But this article is just stupid.

Reactions: KittyMerriweather, BobbiSueEllen and Lyokodl
Diaperedlife13 said:
Once it said he walks the streets in a t shirt and a diaper I knew this was fake. And if it's not then he deserves what he gets. Trust me. I would love to walk the streets in a diaper. Flaunt it to the world. But you don't. Wearing to work. Wearing walking around under clothes. That's fine. I wear all the time out to the mall or dinner or really anywhere. But I never flaunt it. If I'm around my home town I keep it covered as well as possible. If I'm on vacation and I know no one knows me. I don't concern it as much. Meaning I'll wear normal clothes and the bulge be and not care if my shirt rides up. But this article is just stupid.
It's not fake and I don't think it deserves to be criticized. What do other people have to do with his wet diaper???

Last edited:
TheWetGuy said:
This should not be forced on others to see. But actions have consequences, in this case acting childish on the job gets you fired.

Reactions: caffelatte, KittyMerriweather, JaysonTheRegressor and 6 others
TheWetGuy said:
Because you dont have to wear everything on your sleeve. I collect military antiques, but that doesn't mean I will drive a tank to work. Some things are best kept to yourself.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: caffelatte, KittyMerriweather, DrynComfy and 7 others
TheWetGuy said:
Because discretion is the better part of valor in any life choice.

Reactions: KittyMerriweather, reval, littlemoosey and 8 others
The fact is that diapers are another form of underwear? Is it okay to walk around outside in your boxers, briefs, thong or g-string? Would you show up to work wearing only a shirt and your underwear? Would you force random people to see what underwear you wear? They don’t care and shouldn’t be forced by anybody to see it. Diapers should be treated the same way.

Reactions: KittyMerriweather, SpankyUnicorn, AJFan2020 and 2 others
TheWetGuy said:
If you're incontinent and that's what you mean by lifestyle, why would you want to flaunt it? Diapers are personal and nobody needs to know you're in one. If by lifestyle you mean your diaper fetish, then even more so keep it to yourself, you don't see any other functioning members of society walking around engaged in their fetish so why should you be allowed to. If you choose to purposely expose yourself like the man in the article, you deserve all the negative consequences.

ORBaby said:
This should not be forced on others to see. But actions have consequences, in this case acting childish on the job gets you fired.
It is the same as saying that a gay couple should not go hand in hand in public so as not to "impose their lifestyle" on people.

• Angry
Reactions: KittyMerriweather, reval, JaysonTheRegressor and 1 other person
TheWetGuy said:
It is the same as saying that a gay couple should not go hand in hand in public so as not to "impose their lifestyle" on people.
This is almost as bad as that guy that wanted to be a teacher and change his messy diapers in the classroom. Why are we still engaging with this troll. For everyone else it is obvious why you are discreet about wearing diapers in public.

• Angry
Reactions: KittyMerriweather, JaysonTheRegressor, CrazySmoker and 1 other person
Ereid2k19 said:
If you're incontinent and that's what you mean by lifestyle, why would you want to flaunt it? Diapers are personal and nobody needs to know you're in one. If by lifestyle you mean your diaper fetish, then even more so keep it to yourself, you don't see any other functioning members of society walking around engaged in their fetish so why should you be allowed to. If you choose to purposely expose yourself like the man in the article, you deserve all the negative consequences.
This is absurd! Diapers are not necessarily a fetish, but a lifestyle, a way of being and, above all, just a piece of clothing. The ABDL community has to support Damien!

Ereid2k19 said:
This is almost as bad as that guy that wanted to be a teacher and change his messy diapers in the classroom. Why are we still engaging with this troll. For everyone else it is obvious why you are discreet about wearing diapers in public.
So any opinion other than yours is a troll? I think Damien has the right to live as he sees fit, he’s not hurting anyone and he’s part of our community.

• Angry
Reactions: reval and JaysonTheRegressor
TheWetGuy said:
So any opinion other than yours is a troll? I think Damien has the right to live as he sees fit, he’s not hurting anyone and he’s part of our community.
Damien has the right to live as he sees fit in the comfort and privacy of his own home. His right to do that ends when it infringes on other people that are forced to see a grown man walking around without pants on.

• Love
Reactions: KittyMerriweather, Lyokodl, JaysonTheRegressor and 2 others
Ereid2k19 said:
Damien has the right to live as he sees fit in the comfort and privacy of his own home. His right to do that ends when it infringes on other people that are forced to see a grown man walking around without pants on.
No pants, but not naked! He's not committing any crime.

• Angry
Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
TheWetGuy said:
This is absurd! Diapers are not necessarily a fetish, but a lifestyle, a way of being and, above all, just a piece of clothing. The ABDL community has to support Damien!
Diapers are an undergarment, like underwear or lingerie. You don't see women walking around in panties or men walking around in tightie whities because it's their "lifestyle". I'm not gonna support someone whose actions have slandered the community I and countless others have been apart of just because we can show restraint and he can't.

Reactions: KittyMerriweather and CaterpillarSick
TheWetGuy said:
No pants, but not naked! He's not committing any crime.
Doesn't have to be a crime to be deemed unacceptable and disrespectful by both communities.

Reactions: KittyMerriweather, Lyokodl, CaterpillarSick and 1 other person
Ereid2k19 said:
Diapers are an undergarment, like underwear or lingerie. You don't see women walking around in panties or men walking around in tightie whities because it's their "lifestyle". I'm not gonna support someone whose actions have slandered the community I and countless others have been apart of just because we can show restraint and he can't.
Lingerie is almost transparent underwear, diapers cover everything. In addition, in coastal cities, it is normal for people to walk in bikinis and swimwear on the streets. This kind of moderation only corroborates the prejudice of "dry pants" people.

Reactions: Lyokodl
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back