3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Anyone here also from SoCal?

Reactions: Thatdl
Whats SoCal?

GermanDL said:
Whats SoCal?
what electrically said, Southern California, its a region of California that describes the southern end of the state

Really nice place to live I was stationed in OC for a bit

Always thought I would move there but haven’t yet

Electrically said:
Really nice place to live I was stationed in OC for a bit
eh.... its alright to visit, but to live there is a whole nightmare, unless you got plenty of money to spend on taxes and such. It is a lot more trouble to move to SoCal, many businesses and people have moved away from California to other states like Texas

Last edited:
Reactions: Inconjr
Ya it’s definitely expensive but I enjoy the desert beach and the mountains
I also liked wine country up north but and all accessible in a day drive
But my favorite is the weather you can’t beat the weather

And honestly I could do without LA but Las Vegas is somewhere everyone should go at least once

highabsorbancy said:
Anyone here also from SoCal?
Born near Palm Springs.
Lived in CA most of this life, and happily abandoned that 'State-of-Insanity' over ten years ago, due to the insane politics.

Electrically said:
Ya it’s definitely expensive but I enjoy the desert beach and the mountains
I also liked wine country up north but and all accessible in a day drive
But my favorite is the weather you can’t beat the weather
only the beach weather is the one you want, anywhere else is basically a hot desert

Electrically said:
And honestly I could do without LA but Las Vegas is somewhere everyone should go at least once
Las Vegas is in Nevada

I live in Orange County, and I'm eager to get out of Orange County as soon as possible. :p

Ah yeah, same here, still living with my parents but the moment I need to start finding a house in OC I'm dipping. Weather's nice though!

Reactions: Thatdl
highabsorbancy said:
Las Vegas is in Nevada
Ya I know but it’s close enough to drive from San Diego. And if you have a fast car you can get there pretty quickly.

I life in SoCal in a city called Eastvale. It’s right by Corona and Ontario. Those are usually the more known cities. I was born and raised in SoCal, moves to Washington in 2014, then came back last year. BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE! I regret moving back so much. I think one day, we will move back to Washington.

Unfortunately.

I'm between Magic Mountain and Edwards.

Born in Duarte, Spent the first 7 years of my Life in Rosemead (during Manson's stuff) and escaped East LA in '69.

Back