2 taped diapers

theancientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm pretty more than upset about ABU dinorawrs going from 2 taped to 4. I ordered them from wearing clouds knowing they'll have one large tape per side. When I saw them with 4,I was pissed.So I ask, when did ABU change their designs?

I would also like a list of an ABDL diapers with 1 tape per side *pretty please*

Reactions: PlastiBrain
ABU 1 tape SDK

ABU Kiddo, Cushies and Rearz Inspire Select come to mind as well.

Subtlerustle said:
ABU Kiddo, Cushies and Rearz Inspire Select come to mind as well.
I forgot to mention that I already know ABU dose that more than other companies.

i have to admit, 2 Tapes is more the "real Diaper" feeling,
but after using some models, i think there is a good reason for
Adult diapers to have 4 Tapes.

they just fit better. Sadly.
Maybe some day the find out how to do 2 Tapes right. (or lets say better)

Reactions: mommysgirlthing
All depends on your body type. I find the 2 tapes work quite well for me now whereas 15 or so years ago when the original abu diapers came out, they weren’t a great fit for me. And it didn’t help that the diapers were comparable to a depend at the time lol

I sometimes make my betterdrys in to 2 tapes by trimming off the bottom tapes with a pair of scissors. I find they fit perfectly and I don’t have any sagging or other issues.

In theory any 4 taped nappies can be turned into 2s doing this but would depend if the remaining tapes can withstand this. It works very well on betterdry / crinklz as they have extra wide tapes.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: TigerDL
Monkeypuzzler said:
I sometimes make my betterdrys in to 2 tapes by trimming off the bottom tapes with a pair of scissors. I find they fit perfectly and I don’t have any sagging or other issues.

In theory any 4 taped nappies can be turned into 2s doing this but would depend if the remaining tapes can withstand this. It works very well on betterdry / crinklz as they have extra wide tapes.
that's mutilation 🙊:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: theancientmariner and TigerDL
I won’t do any 2 tape diapers. I love 4 tapes, better fit in my opinion.

Antientmariner said:
I would also like a list of an ABDL diapers with 1 tape per side *pretty please*

ABU Bunny Hopps (2 tape version) these are velcro tapes
ABU Cushies (some versions) some were velcro tapes - out of production?
ABU Kiddo
ABU SDK/Super Dry Kids (some versions)
Cuddlz Bright Dayz
Rearz Inspire Select
Rearz Little Squirts (first version)

Cushies/SDK/Inspire Select are the three with the most authentic looking print, to go with the authentic tapes.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: theancientmariner
I wish the 2 tapes were higher and didn’t have so much lose material below more like and actually baby diaper...

Reactions: DanUt and Joediaper
GermanDL said:
i have to admit, 2 Tapes is more the "real Diaper" feeling,
but after using some models, i think there is a good reason for
Adult diapers to have 4 Tapes.

they just fit better. Sadly.
Maybe some day the find out how to do 2 Tapes right. (or lets say better)
They might fit better, but sometimes you want a different feeling, that's my reasoning

Back