Feelings on Wearing 24/7 by Choice?

Evicerous said:
I think if you really commit to 24/7 including messing when you don't have to you'd see it kind of sucks sometimes. Grocery shopping with the family then having to mess isn't so much fun. Especially if there's nowhere to change and you left your bag at home 🤦🏻‍♂️
For me wetting and or messing my diapers while out with family members or friends is half the fun of wanting to wear diapers 24/7 and only using my diapers instead of a toilet.

Reactions: disabledinconben
I'm retired and usually stay at home. I don't have to worry about being noticed at work or leaking at a bad time. It is a kink for me like crossdressing. I do enjoy the feeling of doing something and just peeing as needed.

DarlingSweetheart98 said:
How has wearing 24/7 affected your relationships with anybody intimiate?
That's a tough question to answer honestly. It certainly has impacted any potential relationship, however i have lost interest in having a 'steady intimate relationship' of any sort anyway. Diapers and the whole explanation and (lack of) acceptance of them has certainly been part of that, but also i lead a very independent life and the fetters and bonds of a relationship to me have always produced a fair bit of chafing. i would much rather lead the life i want alone and lonely, than some compromise that was encumbered and yet still lonely.

Reactions: disabledinconben
How has wearing 24/7 affected your relationships with anybody intimiate?
I can add to this answer, I'm currently engaged and going to be getting married next fall (2021 since we have covid issues here) When we first met, we did the normal dating, go out, see a movie, hang out, go to bbq's, meet each others families..ect. She was fairly vanilla and I kind of kept quiet about my ab/dl feelings, her personality though from the get go was always geared towards taking care of someone, I honestly thought at first that she would make a great mother to our children if we got that serious.
Our intimacy grew as we dated, we got more and more comfortable with each other, We're both not into crazy sex like some other couples, we do engage in sexual relations a lot, but its geared towards the compassion we have for each other, and making each other feel good.
I finally, after seeing an emotional connection with her (which I haven't seen with other women I dated in the past) came clean about my feelings towards ab/dl desires, I literally told her after a little prying from her, my deepest darkest secret, I'm pretty sure I had that emotional connection with her first, since I saw the caring nature of her personality, I become more and more comfortable with her, but I didnt spill the beans per say until after our 4th or 5th week of officially dating, of which she kinda of pried it out of me anyway.
After coming clean about my true feelings towards wanting to be treated as a little, and my dl tendencies, she took a few days, I'm guessing to do some research / find herself and make sure she was comfortable with the situation (she could have easily left the relationship and we both would have went our separate ways without issue) we revisited the topic when she brought it up in a discussion that she wanted to see my little stuff and what I looked playing the part. I was a little embarrassed by it but I ended up finding the courage and i showed her what it all looked like, I remember that day very clearly and its more or less a cringe moment in my memory, I wasnt feeling little either, it was more or less just to show her what a diaper looked like on a grown man, and what a few onesies looked like, there was no feelings, no compassion, no little space.
After that I felt indifferent, I wanted to still date her, I wanted to purge my little things and hide my feelings, I wanted to leap out of my skin and leave that personality behind, like a week later, kind of being timid towards her, not knowing were our relationship was headed, she came over to my house like normal, she had a present though this time, she was very excited about it to, and more or less opened up the plastic covered package, she reveled a pair of one piece pj's to me. That was the game changer, There I was more or less sitting next to her and she unwrapped a set of one piece bear claws pj's, wanted me to try them on immediately to see if they fit correctly before taking the tags off and washing it, from that pivotal point in our relationship I knew I was hers and she was mine, our intimacy grew 100x then what it was before, the compassion and lust I feel for her is like none other I ever experienced (and I dated a lot in my 20's)
The value of knowing that someone excepts you for you, helps you grow into your self and discover feelings that you thought existed is unlike anything else, honestly words do no justice to describe it, so to answer the question on intimacy, as long as your partner accepts you for you the sky is unlimited.

• Love
Reactions: flybaby, CharMeckDL and mommysgirlthing
I have worn 24/7 for about 18 months. I found it to be taxing on my social performance. I was never caught directly, butt many people close to me had to have either had their suspicions or straight up knew and didn't address it. I was not so good at changing. I admit, I was lazy. I didn't see the point of wearing if I wasn't going to max it out. Protip: if you go 24/7, change OFTEN. Because THAT is what is going to give you away. When you are inexplicably waddling and have an aura of pee and baby powder around you four hours into your work shift, other people are gonna think you're off. Also, diapers SUCK in the heat, esp. if you're a sweater, like me.

Also, it caused me to turn down a load of social events that (especially considering quarantine) I would have really loved to go to, simply because of how daunting the idea of being around people I grew up with/hung around in a diapered state was. Yes, it gets easier. But people don't stop finding out. And that's something you've gotta be ready for. Basically, you can take all the precautions you want and at least a small handful of people in your life are gonna find out. I mitigated this by simply telling a bunch of them. Friends, not family. I never told them.

As far as intimate relationships, I would say that it was mostly positive but definitely a lot of negative as well. My now ex of 5 years HATED the smell of pee. Like, I'd pee exactly once and it was "GO CHANGE, NOW." She warmed up to it, and we broke up for unrelated reasons, but I dated a girl shortly after her and actually came out about it outright. She loved it and was into everything, into the mommy role... all of it. We broke up, again, for unrelated reasons -- but it as great while it lasted!

TLDR -- I'm no longer 24/7, more like 18/5. I think you have to be either sort of a solitary person or truly, truly give zero Fs and/or be surrounded by a supportive environment (and perhaps not live/work in one that gets too hot) and be ready for physically and mentally uncomfortable moments, uncomfortable conversations, getting stuck in a messy diaper in a 30 minute commute up I-95 that just became a 2 hour one because of traffic, leaks, people finding out and reacting negatively, getting fetishized and objectified by people who react positively (important, and not necessarily a 24/7 thing), and always having money for all required supplies. I was able to do it in a different life, but my level of activity and socialization changed and I no longer have a space to be in diapers 24/7 at this moment.

Reactions: disabledinconben and mommysgirlthing
I would be scared a bit of losing my ability to control when I pee, * I understand there are incon people who are all valid its a medical condition not a cute lil fantasy *
And I have heard that from folks that started going 24/7 specifically people with vaginas,
but I guess if you dont use them alot maybe that could help. Though I am sure everyone can agree when you wear a dip you wanna wet it (if thats not your thing perfectly okay <3)

Also like you said it would be difficult to be stealth, could disrupt some cute outfits. And it makes me a bit uncomfy wearing in public the thought of it gives me a tad bit of anxiety.

It just depends Just understand the pros and cons, if the pros outweigh the cons for you, go for it <3

I personally would not 🐸

Last edited:
I wear diapers daily, but that being said, I don't go as far as wearing 24/7. Ultimately, it isn't feasible for me, as I am unable to clandestinely change at work, and I don't want to have to worry about chafing during exercise (truthfully, these are the only reasons I don't wear diapers 24/7).

Last edited:
Reactions: disabledinconben and Blathers
personally i would wear daily just not 24/7. i exercise daily for anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 hours, the chafing would be UNREAL considering that i am a cardio kinda guy. i also dont think i could commit to wearing to work 100% of the time.
Secondly as @Blathers mentioned, being an owner of a vagina myself, i would also be a bit fearful of losing some continence simply because i dont desire to be diaper dependent at this point in my life. i dont desire any loss of control downstairs, although i fully understand that wearing diapers 24/7 doesnt lead to incontinence.
Lastly, i dont like to mess my diapers. i find the clean up to be a lot of work for (in my opinion) little pay off.

long story short; if you are 24/7 for any reason i have so much respect.

Reactions: Blathers
This is one of those things that I've experimented with and enjoy in small doses, but would not want to deal with as a regular part of life. While it is fun to wear continuously, the novelty of it does evaporate over time and it is not only quite a bit of effort but also gets costly fairly quickly. For some people, they stick with it long enough that it becomes a part of everyday life, and at that point its much easier to keep going. However, you need to be willing to accept the consequences, both positive and negative, that come with such a choice. If you can and you want to, don't let anyone tell you differently. For me, however, I usually find it more enjoyable to pad up a couple times a week when I really feel like it than trying to wear continuously for more than a few days.

One other note is that 24/7 seems the sort of thing that would be much more enjoyable with a partner who is into the idea as well (whether they wear or not). Were I in that sort of relationship, I might be more invested in experimenting further. However, without that aspect the appeal is pretty limited, especially when the drawbacks are considered.

Reactions: ZeeBonezz
I wear 24/7 by choice. And, although not all the time, I quite often wear women's panties under them as I'm doing right now. But, because I don't need to wear diapers, I also don't pee in them when wearing panties. I'll take the panties off when I want to start peeing in them.

The binge and purge cycle has been really hard on me and moderation has been difficult. Diapers seem to be an all or nothing thing for me. Sure not having a choice can be inconvenient at times, but is it worth all the mental gymnastics?

I absolutely would but it's not practical in my situation. If I was living alone or with a partner who was in on it, had a solid supply/budget set aside for diapers, and continued to work from home - then maybe. I would want to have an out for certain things, like meeting family ect. Wouldn't hold to it dogmatically.

If I had a supportive partner though who was actually keen or maybe even doing it themselves at the same time, then I'd absolutely try and make it work.

My old binge and purge days have long gone thank goodness, now I cannot go without a Nappy for very long at all, once or twice a month .i will "air out" my butt and can do so for about two hours so long as I am near a toilet.
It is a change not to wear but scares me silly that I will end up weeing all over the place without protection.
Besides that I love being wrapped up in a nice soft and secure Nappy !

Last edited:
24/7 is something that I often debate and ultimately talk myself out of it. I think the biggest factor is that my fiancée, while she supports me wearing diapers, would not support me being diapered 24/7. If that ever changed, you would find me wadding through life happily diapered

I've been 24/7 over 11years now and it does get quite expensive, due to me using premium diapers, but they are definitely worth it due to outstanding daily performance.

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita
I wouldn’t even consider it unless it became 100% socially acceptable. I find the idea of wearing around other people weird/ uncomfortable, I wouldn’t feel relaxed wearing around friends and family or at work and it’s not something I feel a want or need to do. I would feel self conscious about diaper bulges, exposed waistbands, leaks and smells, I would be paranoid other people were whispering behind my back and would have a fear of being outed. I don’t feel everybody in my life would accept me if I was outed. I think all of that anxiety would take away from any enjoyment I might get from wearing 24/7.

My interest in diapers also tends to fluctuate, there are periods I’m not that into them or situations where I don’t find them massively comfortable or find them negatively distracting, for example when driving or in hot weather.

The cost of wearing 24/7 would potentially also be an issue for me, I could manage it but it would mean giving up on other treats/ pleasures and much as I do like wearing diapers I wouldn’t want doing so to be at the expense of other hobbies, interests or things I do to treat myself. There are plenty of other things I enjoy as much or more than diapers I want to be able to spend money on.

I think the most I might do is start wearing every night as I can’t deny I do like the feeling of waking up in a diaper and do feel I sleep better in them, but even then I think I would be paranoid that could cause me to become reliant on diapers overnight and would make staying with friends/ family etc difficult if I didn’t trust myself to be without them. It’s important to me I stay in control of any wetting and that diapers remain a want rather than a need and I am wary of doing anything that could lower my threshold for bladder control.

Last edited:
I'm not really into 24/7 because I'm big on getting lots of exercise and diapers aren't very comfortable during intense and moderate exercise, plus it would just be sort of inconvenient and impossible to hide, but I have been "12/7" for a number of months now. Basically I diaper up an hour or two before bed every night and take them off sometime in the morning.

Sometimes if it's a lazy Saturday or Sunday I'll change into a fresh diaper instead of undies and spend the rest of the day diapered.

I've found this to be a good balance for me.

Reactions: littledinogoesrawr, insideoutlier, geka and 1 other person
I think the majority of the population has been conditioned to think of diapers as bad because of being at a younger age in potty training and being told diapers are for babies and being reprimanded for having accidents. Then, when we become adults, it is seem as very taboo to enjoy wearing a diaper because we immediately think of it as bad. But to the ABDL community, we have come to accept it as a just diaper.
I couldn't agree more. I made a similar comment on a recent posting.

Until last Autumn I was only a very occasional wearer, but inevitably if I wore nappies a couple of times I would then end-up purging completely and would throw everything away. A few weeks or months later I would have to buy everything all over again, but a couple of sessions of wearing and everything would be thrown out again.

In the end I decided the only way I would be able to deal with this never-ending cycle would be to put myself back into nappies full-time for a few days. Eventually the opportunity occurred where I had a half day on Thursday, a day off on the Friday and a complete weekend without any commitments. I arrived home lunchtime on the Thursday, showered and changed into a nappy. From then until the Monday afternoon I was in nappies continuously. The toilet was declared ‘out of bounds’, so I both wet and messed as necessary. I changed regularly and showered frequently and the whole long weekend was blissfully relaxing.

I have worn full-time on a couple more weekends since then and managed to have a stint of eleven days continuously at the end of March and early April. Although I wore 24/7 I didn’t wet or mess while out and about, and stayed completely dry and clean when in the company of other people.

The nicest aspect for me is the total relaxation. There’s no hurry to wet, or disappointment that a short spell in nappies is about to end. I’m hoping that I can try a longer spell in nappies sometime, perhaps in the Autumn.

Reactions: Andy86 and PaddedRita
Ereid2k19 said:
It's far too expensive and restrictive, and that's coming from someone with more than enough income to support extensive wearing of the most premium diapers. Committing to 24/7 means wearing everywhere, when you're meeting friends, family, work, trying to go the beach, even working out. The biggest reason is it's boring. 24/7 for a day or 2 is cool, but wearing diapers for me is sexual, and it gets old after enough wearing, so even when I can wear all the time, I don't do it frequently. I keep it occasional so it's a special enjoyable treat. You see many people that wear 24/7 do it for weeks and then purge their stash and not wear for months. With the way I do it, I've never even considered getting rid of my diapers or wanted to take a break.
Believe me when I say you are one of the smarter abdl members when I can't ever take a break and so many hot days I I want to just put on some shorts and relax but I worry people can tell so I wear my oversize jeans. Then the heat rash from the diaper rubbing the thigh is just horrible on those days. The only time I use diaper powder is those days and I put it on my legs and outside the diaper. Then the cost has went up over a1/3rd more since this thread started. I remember buying depends briefs for like $8.95 a pack in the 90s. Now I have not a clue the cost of depends as they suck but I know it is more than double that and then some. But from someone that must wear and has tried most all medical diapers out there... unless you are having multiple bought of bowel incontinence daily it is much cheaper in the long run to buy quality diapers and use them to capacity. I is way less work in the number of changes especially public changes but it is also way better for the skin because the way they wick it down deep into the diaper away from the skin. I pay close to $250 a month now to stay dry and comfortable. I would like to change a little bit more often and not push the diapers so far at home but I just do not have the budget. Be smart enjoy them if you want but do not try for this life. If you do actually truly achieve it, you will 100% be sorry one day. Especially if you are dumb enough to ty and give up bowel control. starting to loose control over my colon the last 5 years has been one of the worse things in my life. I can handle #1 but #2 is another story. If and when it happens in public people will know it.

Back