A gift for the ABDL community!

LainIsLain

DL SuperNoob, DiaperHugger
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hello everyone. It's now been about five weeks into my newly found DL lifestyle. For five weeks I've been wearing a diaper to bed and so far it's been rewarding! For those who have read my story and offered support, I send big hugs to you all!! 😋

On the second day of my journey I had a daytime dream while I was in bed. My mother had died a few weeks before. That mixed with my new discovery I had a vision that focus on a kind of finality to our time on this earth. As I mentioned in my earlier posts my mother had to start wearing pull-ups near the end due to the cancer. She refused to pee in them. She insisted she get up and pee every time! She was on TPN so those times were quite frequent during the night. She insisted to be allowed to get up and pee even after a catheter was put in! Each night I lay and bed and wet my diaper and I think of her refusal to give in. I know this is kinda sad and I'm sorry for that.

The dream was of beds floating in space traveling towards a black hole! The beds were filled with small sleeping animals with diapers. They also had a blue floating spirit above them. The blue floating spirits represent the spirits leaving the body while we are sleeping. The black hole represents the end of our time on this Earth.

I commissioned two artist to help me. I gave a more detailed description of the dream and I finally received both of them. These pictures are yours to have and do what you will. They are not super cute or anything like that so I know they might not appeal to everyone. Either way I'm grateful for just having people to talk to about this stuff and I hope everyone sleeps well tonight!

If you really want the feels... Put up these pictures on the largest screen you have and listen to this song(it's kind of a lullaby if your depressed lol). It was playing in my head for day after I commissioned these pieces.

Take Me Somewhere Nice - Mogwai

Diapers1.jpg
Diapers2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL, DippyDawg, PurplePup89 and 2 others
Firstly, nice choice of music because I love Mogwai and the post-rock genre; second, those are gorgeous paintings. I really like these, especially the first one...it creates such a calming feeling in me. Quality post!

Reactions: LainIsLain
nice

Reactions: LainIsLain
Bump.. just wanted to make sure people had a chance to see this before it gets buried. Promise I'll only do this one time. :giggle:

Back