restauraunt restroom find

bbydpr

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
in a public restaraunt stall i opened the changing table and found an adult diaper in the folded up table. It was white and a pull up style. I thought of taking it but didn;t. As I was leaving, I noticed a wet gray mens depends in the trash. I decidede to leave it there too. I guess there may have been another abdl in that restauraunt.

Reactions: TigerDL and AmberStarfield
Yow...you have open dine-in restaurants? And their restrooms are open??? Dang...where you live?

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, Deleted member 45172, nwm and 2 others
Here in Texas, restaurants are allowed to open at 50% capacity. However most are only offering drive-thru or parking lot delivery.

Reactions: babyjoe698 and BobbiSueEllen
.... or the person in question had incontinence issues .

Reactions: TigerDL, PrincessRaccoon, LifeGoesOn223 and 7 others
And their bathrooms are still open? Dang...

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, Deleted member 45172 and nwm
actually it happened a couple of years ago before all of this stuff going on now

Reactions: TigerDL, nwm and BobbiSueEllen
bbydpr said:
actually it happened a couple of years ago before all of this stuff going on now
Ah, okay. That says it all. Ya had me for a sec, LOL!

Has anyone else noticed that the Koala Care stations are not stocked with diapers anymore, or is that just a regional thing? The door to one at a store I frequent is open, but there hasn't been a single diaper in there since the pandemic began. I'd like to score one just for the sake of novelty, and to see how big they are

• Love
Reactions: lil_baby_tigger
Funny i went to a pizza joint once, and i was looking at fetlife, and someone commented seeing an abdl diaper in the trash while taking it out .... and wish he knew who , i laughed knowing it was probably mine and i knew exatly where and had a semi idea witch person it might of been haha

Reactions: TigerDL and bbydpr
I have Legit Left abdl diapers out in public washroom change table before, with a note to enjoy a fresh change :p looks on snapchat and i have someone on there post an WTF Lol with the diaper on the change table haha!

Reactions: TigerDL and bbydpr
AmberStarfield said:
Here in Texas, restaurants are allowed to open at 50% capacity. However most are only offering drive-thru or parking lot delivery.
i glad they allow us in a few. Because there a few I like going to

We have open bars and restaurants in Canada, but bars in Quebec are now forced to close at midnight and people must be out of there by 1am, and there's absolutely no music or party allowed, no one is allowed to dance.

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL, nwm and BobbiSueEllen
We have outdoor dining now - were within days of indoor dining o.k. - but our Governor changed his mind because our numbers have been pretty steady, and he saw huge increases in other states that already had done that.
I think he made the RIGHT decision! - Sure I would LOVE to be able to sit in a nice air-conditioned place (other than home), and eat (let someone else worry about the mess) - but only when it is safe to do so! - Preferable, just as safe as it was before COVID was in the US at all...

Reactions: TigerDL
I went to change my nappy in the disabled toilet of a McDonalds just before Christmas, went to open the nappy bin to put my wet ABU in there and there was a Tena Slip absolutely filled with diarrhea all the way from the front to the back - amazing effort! 😂

Reactions: adriannacrr
Slip92 said:
I went to change my nappy in the disabled toilet of a McDonalds just before Christmas, went to open the nappy bin to put my wet ABU in there and there was a Tena Slip absolutely filled with diarrhea all the way from the front to the back - amazing effort! 😂
Imagine having to deal with the clean-up from having that accident in a public place... the fact they wear a nappy suggests they’re probably used to it happening, but still, can’t be easy. 😕

• Sad
Reactions: TigerDL, LifeGoesOn223 and nwm
ChocChip said:
Imagine having to deal with the clean-up from having that accident in a public place... the fact they wear a nappy suggests they’re probably used to it happening, but still, can’t be easy. 😕

I’m a pro at dealing with a loaded nappy, but when I saw it I was pretty impressed. Using my detective skills, I could deduce that the person was sitting down, wearing the nappy tightly and definitely evacuated with extreme force!

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL
I have never seen any ABDL diaper in public. However, I’m in sales and I did have a customer who was elderly who would freely stack his unused depends pull ups in the company restroom on the back of the toilet. There would always be at least 3 on there, sometimes more. Every time I used the restroom, I was tempted to put one on even though I know Depends are crap.

I can remember a few years ago at Walmart. A used baby diaper on the floor in the stall. And the changing table is not in the stall

FudgedInLuvs said:
Has anyone else noticed that the Koala Care stations are not stocked with diapers anymore, or is that just a regional thing? The door to one at a store I frequent is open, but there hasn't been a single diaper in there since the pandemic began. I'd like to score one just for the sake of novelty, and to see how big they are

I'm pretty sure those are designed to be BYOD. If there are spare diapers available, that's totally up to whoever's managing the restroom.

I've heard a few stories of big box stores like walmart where they occasionally have problems with shoppers ripping open a bag on the shelf to get a diaper out because their kid needs a change. Instead of just throwing away the unsellable open bag, they take it into the restroom and other shoppers can use them instead of ripping open yet another bag. Not sure if that's a good idea or is just encouraging parents to not bother using or bringing spare diapers? Kind of seems like they're encouraging the problem.

Reactions: TigerDL and FudgedInLuvs
Wait a second... this is a Diaper Lover forum... what the heck is everyone doing using a washroom??

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL and FudgedInLuvs
Back