I feel so little

rocketman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Wearing just a tshirt and diaper, sucking my paci, and just a little wet. I feel like a toddler and I love it!

• Love
Reactions: abjimbob86, nezquic66, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
Love that feeling

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Its a great feeling no doubt

Enjoy

I had a poopoo accident that made me feel little

• Wow
Reactions: erinwinters, BobbiSueEllen and rocketman
The best feeling ever!

I have been "Little" all day long.

• Love
Today I watched the Nick JR. Channel via PLUTO TV for 5 hours straight before nap time.

• Love
I love being just in a nappy and T-shirt (mostly comfy pyjama T-shirt) but those days are on hold for now. 1 being im working from home and have Webcam use for most of day so I don’t want to risk being seen 😚 and 2 I have a young child running around the house that definitely knows nappies are only for “real” babies👶.

Though, I can still wear a nappy under my pants without being noticed and watch my little pony!

As I said, I am "Little" most of the time.

I am little around half the time lately

littlelambchop said:
I am little around half the time lately
I am very little this morning.
I have only been watching the NICK JR. Channel.
Plus I have been playing with my car driving busy box.
Also, I have been playing with one of my baby rattles.

rocketman said:
Wearing just a tshirt and diaper, sucking my paci, and just a little wet. I feel like a toddler and I love it!
That’s a Cool looking kitty , cats are cool!!! Have fun👍

Reactions: rocketman
Just got home from work and the first thing is Adulting clothing off. Who can gess the second thing that happened.

Hee,hee

rocketman said:
yay! its the best!!!
enjoy and stay wet

Twee said:
That’s a Cool looking kitty , cats are cool!!! Have fun👍

He is totally my best friend. At Thanksgiving time he got outside and I was out if town, so he roughed it outsid3 for a few days until i got back...and it was snowy. Luckily the snow helped me find him as i was able to follow footprints from his food i put outside for him to under a neighbor's deck. The picture was a few days later, i think he was just happy to be home again.

rocketman said:
He is totally my best friend. At Thanksgiving time he got outside and I was out if town, so he roughed it outsid3 for a few days until i got back...and it was snowy. Luckily the snow helped me find him as i was able to follow footprints from his food i put outside for him to under a neighbor's deck. The picture was a few days later, i think he was just happy to be home again.
My cat is my best friend to, they r like kids that That never loss their innocence. I’m glad your cat was ok , I would have freaked out if that happened to mine.

Last edited:
Reactions: rocketman
Twee said:
My cat is my best friend to, they r like kids that That never loss their innocence. I’m glad your cat was ok , I would have freaked out if that happened to mine.

Oh I freaked out, believe me. Putting out his food was my mother's idea, but I am so happy it worked!

rocketman said:
I have a pair of guinea pigs as my companion animals.

Back