Happy 4 July!

Babytoodler5

ā­ļøI love being in my diaper šŸš¼šŸ¼
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Can't wait until tomorrow July 4 BBQ party with all my playmates coming over the house. my honey preparing the food party and little snack for the "little"

check out my custom for 4 july diapers from honey got me for tomorrow to wearšŸŽ‡

316D727A-E2F4-41EA-8752-09D368B301F6.jpeg3FB44E09-FE50-4ED2-849C-0981191A10E1.jpegC1671578-5219-4202-BD45-C65E16843DDE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Midwest82, BabySkye75 and JaysonTheRegressor
Happy fourth to you too. We're also bbq'ing, I got summoned by the neighbors to marinate a couple of my famous London broils and the fiancƩe is making her fav macaroni & potato salad, so we should be having lots of fun later, tomorrow I will be playing golf in the afternoon with some friends and the fiancƩe is going over to the other neighbors house cause the ladies are discussing they're wedding plans. I love this time of year.

Last edited:
Hope you stay safe, happy 4th.....

Reactions: BabySkye75
Happy 4th stay safe out there.. sadly I have to work today so I can not do my normal stuff for the fourth usually I do up a side of ribs slow cooked and barbecue chicken with all the fixings.

Nop the Queen has decided to have the country back. She needs some where to hide her family members that don't behave them selves.

I am spending my 4th of July indoors where it is cooler.
I am just in a t-shirt and my diaper.
I only had a pair of shorts on earlier when I had to crutch outside to get rid of some recyclables and open up the windows of my late brother's Jeep Renegade in my driveway.
Today I am mostly physically confined to my wheelchair here in my kitchen where I am watching nothing but children's cartoons on PLUTO TV all day.
I just have small plushies to clutch and hug and some baby and toddler toys within physical reach to mutely play with all day long alone by myself.

Back