Thong suggestions

21nbby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am look for a good pick for a thong. Preferably something with a lace waist and holds everything in and doesn’t fall out the sides. I’m also open for other ideas for brands and styles of thongs. Any help is very appreciated.

My suggestion........... Just Don't, lol.
Thongs are like 6' heels, both look and feel great. For the first 15 mins.

• Love
Reactions: JayPee, Blathers and Lyokodl
MandyBear said:
My suggestion........... Just Don't, lol.
Thongs are like 6' heels, both look and feel great. For the first 15 mins.
Lol.....🤣 yea I know but I do enjoy wearing them when I can find the right pair to wear.

Reactions: Lyokodl
21nbby said:
Lol.....🤣 yea I know but I do enjoy wearing them when I can find the right pair to wear.
Well Victorias Secret always has a large selection of thongs & have been running specials to boost online sales while their stores are closed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blathers
MandyBear said:
Well Victorias Secret always has a large selection of thongs & have been running specials to boost online sales while their stores are closed.
Yea I’ve tried a few of their things and other panties before and haven’t had much luck with holding everything in usually a ball will slip out lol

Man I really wish I could wear things. Before I got married I always had either a thing of women’s panties on under my Air Force uniform.

One day I was wearing a pretty lavender thong with like a floral waistband and had to go to a random drug test. The guy watching just had a weird look on his face. Lol.

Reactions: 21nbby
IDDiaperboy said:
Man I really wish I could wear things. Before I got married I always had either a thing of women’s panties on under my Air Force uniform.

One day I was wearing a pretty lavender thong with like a floral waistband and had to go to a random drug test. The guy watching just had a weird look on his face. Lol.
That’s awesome dude. My wife knows and encourages me to wear panties.

• Love
Reactions: Lyokodl and BabyHailey1977
21nbby said:
That’s awesome dude. My wife knows and encourages me to wear panties.
My wife knows, and is ok with my diapers. But she doesn’t know about the panties. So I just don’t wear them.

Reactions: Lyokodl
IDDiaperboy said:
My wife knows, and is ok with my diapers. But she doesn’t know about the panties. So I just don’t wear them.
Yea she knows I wear both and usually if I’m not in panties I’m in a diaper

• Love
Reactions: Lyokodl and BabyHailey1977
A casual hint - don't get one that is super tight thinking it will hold everything in firm control !
Go a size or two bigger just enough to corral that crowd without undue pressure.
Your jewels will function breathe better as if in boxers and not be pinched by way too tight harness.
Your skin will thank you for not having the temporary red rash tattoo lines.
Let the outerwear do the job of maintaining the restraint of its contents.
Since it is underwear and is unmentionable and not seen you will not be impressing anyone anyway !

Also keep it basic - all that frilly lace and detailing maybe just like wearing a sandpaper gusset and be
prepared for some degree of skid marks or other lube marks.

babylock1 said:
A casual hint - don't get one that is super tight thinking it will hold everything in firm control !
Go a size or two bigger just enough to corral that crowd without undue pressure.
Your jewels will function breathe better as if in boxers and not be pinched by way too tight harness.
Your skin will thank you for not having the temporary red rash tattoo lines.
Let the outerwear do the job of maintaining the restraint of its contents.
Since it is underwear and is unmentionable and not seen you will not be impressing anyone anyway !

Also keep it basic - all that frilly lace and detailing maybe just like wearing a sandpaper gusset and be
prepared for some degree of skid marks or other lube marks.
Thank you

Ahhhhh! Thongs! I have found two that I really like. The first is the original Hanky Panky that I get from Her Room. The other is Katie and Lauras Satin Panties. The only problem is that the panties from either site run about $25 EACH. Personally, I prefer the Katie and Laura pantie, more for the Satin material they are made of. The K&L panties, regardless of the style, all have a good wide crotch so there is plenty of room for the boy bits. They do not make men’s panties, but are very supportive of males of wear panties, as does Her Room. I have also found Shadowline panties and lingerie to be very good, but my favorite is still K&L. Just google Her Room, and/or Katie and Laura to get to their web site

K&L. Fancysatinpantystore.com
Her Room. Her room.com ( very good lingerie site, only quality lingerie is sold here. )

Lol THONGS are icky they get all up in ya business lmao YA KNOW? XD but I'm assuming you already know that haha
Like MandyBear said Victoria secret is good, they always have some dumb sale too, buy 10 for 35 $ last time I went, I bought 1 thong ....now it just sits back into the recesses of my draw...never to be seen again lmao

• Haha
Reactions: Lilpampy19
honestly. my advice is to get a male thong. here's one from amazon that I found to be really comfortable when i started wearing thongs for extra support. (go a size up due to the Chinese sizing) they should say "YuYang" on the package. For a thong, Modal is your friend. forget looking sexy, functional is better, and if you wanna try a women's thong I'd suggest something like the "Jockey Retro Stripe" line that has a thick, elastic waistband that gives enough support for the male package. you should be able to find those at Kohls.

If you're looking for something pretty and comfortable that keeps the "bits" in place do a search for "tanga" style panties. They usually have a full front and often thong style back with hipster style or full waist bands. Here's one I bought a couple of years ago that I *love*.

If you're looking for something more to tuck and hide the bits and give you a smoother silhouette and reduce the 'buldge', do a search for 'gaff'. You can also look into male dance attire since that's a common under-piece for male dancers to keep them from 'printing' on the front of their tights on stage.

Tabby

Reactions: BlueStringBean
“Printing” never heard that phrase. Please explain.
My male parts can barely fit in regular panties so I can't figure out how I could ever fit into a thong.

"Printing" is the visual appearance of your genitals outlined by your panties. The term is one I first heard in reference to conceal/carry of firearms where your firearm 'prints' or is visible or obvious in some fashion through your clothes.

As for getting your genitals to fit in a thong, get one with a wider front band and learn to tuck your testicals up into the space behind your penis. Look into some videos on tucking for crossdressing or transwoman tucking. You don't necessarily need to go full tape style tuck, but once you get your testicles tucked up inside (it's where they go when your scrotum tightens up really tight when you're cold), and tuck your penis down between your legs, the thong should hold everything nicely.

Because I still have a bit of a pooch that folds down from when I was north of 300lbs (I've lost almost half that in the last 4 years), I don't wear thongs yet. I tend towards full coverage, or high-waisted panties and the tangas I mentioned above. Hipster briefs, very silky lacey boyshorts or high-waisted, low cut legged panties.

I have a couple of sport/shaper thongs with waist 4inch extra strong wist bands that I wear under some form-fitting outfits so they don't show panty-lines and they're wide enough in the front to keep things secure and tucked since they're designed to slim and shape.

It's taken a few years to find all of the different designs and shapes that are comfortable and look good on me as a well are pretty in their own right, but it was worth the effort. Experimentation is the key. Once this covid crap is cleared up and getting things from China is possible again, go hit aliexpress and spend $20-30 on a dozen or more pair of panties of different styles and sizes to find the ones that work for you.

Tabby.

Reactions: Kayleigh
I would fully agree with the Katie & Laura panties suggestion. I have several pairs of these thongs and they are the best. Especially with the soft shiny satin material they use. They are defintiely on the pricey side, but I say totally worth it. When I am not in a diaper, I absolutely love the naughty feeling of having a bright pink girls thong under my boy clothes! Hehe

Back