Paci stories?

Binky14 said:
You're saying this like all people who are adopted are a bit damaged 😆
That was absolutely not my intention. I apologize. But an adoption can of course have an impact on personal development, both positive and negative.

PaciL0ver said:
That was absolutely not my intention. I apologize. But an adoption can of course have an impact on personal development, both positive and negative.
Don't worry, I was joking about that comment 😋

Pacilord123 said:
No work AND you use pacis in public? Damn I'm jealous 😱
when I bought adult pacifiers around 13 on I used them publicly again and even at school because I had braces and it ironically destracted me from teeth pain but if I bit down on it hurt like hell

Fangs said:
when I bought adult pacifiers around 13 on I used them publicly again and even at school because I had braces and it ironically destracted me from teeth pain but if I bit down on it hurt like hell
Somebody else who uses pacis in public? 😮

I was in early primary/elementary school and I put one in my mouth at a pharmacy then my mum said oh your too big so I forgot about from then on. Then I discovered adult babies and was like nah that’s not for me. I got more into being a baby and bought some but had dispose of them after many months as someone told they needed to be changed every few months. I use the baby ones adult is just too big for me. As mentioned before I use them very rarely only when I feel like it. I used one a few days ago with a bed time story. My mum and I were walking the other day and she said “you dropped your dummy(pacifier)” it was a dropped one but not mine probably a baby’s. I instinctively looked but didn’t say anything and just walked on. That was scary! I also accidentally posted a pic on my snap with a filter because I was playing around with my pacifier and some people saw but I deleted it now ! More scary

Last edited:
Binky14 said:
Somebody else who uses pacis in public? 😮
here and there, I keep it on the downlow because people do stair

Fangs said:
here and there, I keep it on the downlow because people do stair
My area has alot of people who dress pretty absurdly, so a paci doesn't get much of a reaction here 😆

Fangs said:
I had a daytime pacifier until I was almost 10
Awww! :love: I wish that I could have had too☺

Fangs said:
Wow! You really had lots of courage on that age! :O I wouldn´t have ever managed to pull that out in that age 😅 Tho I realized very first time that there was NUK 5 pacifiers exist in umm.. 2006? xD Anyhow.. that was the point where I knew that I had a need to buy few even it was German website and I prob. didn´t had any previous experience to buy stuff from online store😁 Not at least from another country

Binky14 said:
My area has alot of people who dress pretty absurdly, so a paci doesn't get much of a reaction here 😆
That´s awesome! :D I think I live now in a town where this might be done, but so far I mostly just keep my paci clipped into my shirt 😅 I´m just too nervous about other peeps shocked reactions cuz I might already look quite different than majority of the males as I like to wear colourful and toddlerish clothing when I am out and about :3 I wish that I wouldn´t be like this but thinking about how much I have changed during all these years.. I guess it is some sort of achievement😂 lol! I wish that I could have as brave and same "little" minded peeps to have fun and make friendships!:)

Last edited:
Rezzu said:
Wow! You really had lots of courage on that age! :O I wouldn´t have ever managed to pull that out in that age 😅 Tho I realized very first time that there was NUK 5 pacifiers exist in umm.. 2006? xD Anyhow.. that was the point where I knew that I had a need to buy few even it was German website and I prob. didn´t had any previous experience to buy stuff from online store😁 Not at least from another country
whats your paci story?

Fangs said:
whats your paci story?
Well.. after my toddler years I started to use paci´s again in my 20´s :oops: mostly by nites and well, from there the use (or need) increased and I know how much these paci´s helps in many things! I cannot sleep now without paci in my maw and hugging my big plushies :3 I have done that now for many years and also there is a good reason why, cuz obvisiously I did lots of teeth grinding while I was asleep so the teeth surfaces looked a little bit bad 10 years ago already and after I moved city few times on the next 4 years after that, my dentist recommended me to get some custom made shields for that. Well, I tried and it sucked really bad :rolleyes:(n) I felt like I wasted 150€ worth of money for nothing. It felt uncomfortable and I could have never thought that I could have slept with them on:rolleyes: I felt like I was a boxer xD Then also.. those shields would have needed extra lots of care to kept moist all the time and etc.. Well, just guess
if I found em´ dry as a bone at one point cuz the wet paper where it was wrapped up got dry 😂 Ooops.. they were then useless and I never ever even think about going back, because I think that pacifiers helps me as nicely or even better😄(y) Plus.. they are really comforting thing to keep. which I really seem to need more and more everyday.

Last edited:
For me, it started at the age of 12 or 13. Many girls at school had pacifiers attached to their backpacks and they would sometimes even put them in their mouth but mostly for fun, I guess. Still, I felt strange about that and did not really understand why. I also noticed older kids having pacifiers more often at friends' houses. One of my friends seemd to actually still have a paci she's been using regularly. At age 13, I finally got me some NUK pacifiers in size 3 after walking past the pacifier section at the local supermarket many times. :D Since then, I have been using them sometimes more often and then again not that much in other times. But I am a very passionate collector and have many old packages still sealed.

Reactions: Rezzu, Fangs and NooNoo
Tropical said:
For me, it started at the age of 12 or 13. Many girls at school had pacifiers attached to their backpacks and they would sometimes even put them in their mouth but mostly for fun, I guess. Still, I felt strange about that and did not really understand why. I also noticed older kids having pacifiers more often at friends' houses. One of my friends seemd to actually still have a paci she's been using regularly. At age 13, I finally got me some NUK pacifiers in size 3 after walking past the pacifier section at the local supermarket many times. :D Since then, I have been using them sometimes more often and then again not that much in other times. But I am a very passionate collector and have many old packages still sealed.
how many would use pacifiers at your school?

I would guess about five girls. Some just used them very briefly for fun but one of them was actually sucking on it while coping something from the blackboard after class. I don't think she noticed that I saw that. :D

Back