Pinkie pie the diaper pie.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
So ever since this virus outbreak happened it’s been super quiet in my area there are very few cars and people about. But what about your area is it super quiet or is everything been the same in your area.

Hard to say. I've had a bad cough and cold and haven't been out since Friday.

Reactions: Fireheat
Oh well
DippyDawg said:
Hard to say. I've had a bad cough and cold and haven't been out since Friday.
I hope you recover soon

Starlight12 said:
I hope you recover soon
Thank you so much. Don't feel like getting up to change right now. I hope you and yours stay well.

DippyDawg said:
Thank you so much. Don't feel like getting up to change right now. I hope you and yours stay well.
Thanks I appreciate it.

it's been quiet in my area too. i actually just heard the news of the virus reaching my town. i can't believe that crap.. those chinese communists ruined everything this time

MissAmy said:
it's been quiet in my area too. i actually just heard the news of the virus reaching my town. i can't believe that crap.. those chinese communists ruined everything this time
Yep it’s even in my area now and I’m getting kinda scared.

It's quiet here, too. So many fewer cars on the road. I've been sick for over a week, but it corresponded with my supervisor asking me to work from home, so I just kept working. I'm on the mend, and my symptoms are completely different, and there are no documented cases yet of Covid-19 in my county or in the county where I work. The supermarkets are restocking and as of this morning my pantry is back to normal. I had to laugh at the dozen cars in the Starbucks drive-through next to Aldi. I wonder if these are the same people who bought all the toilet paper last week?

ironically here it isnt that quiet at all. Tons of cars still on the road driving around (to where i have no idea). People outside walking their dogs and riding bikes and stuff but never in groups of course

From 5:00pm today 3/21 - April 7 we here are on lock down so yeah it's been a little quiet aeound here too.

Last edited:
I actually like how quiet things are. It's almost as if every day is a holiday (albeit a scary one).

Last edited:
Thanks for all your replies to my post but where I am is still quite but the place I work at is now on a lock down but I still have to come in to work and I hope I don’t get sick.

To begin, I wish you safety and good health in this difficult time. But here for me, it is actually believe it or not the polar opposite...its louder. Around this time we get a lot of people for spring break, but it seems people are blasting music hard as they can, shaking houses, and even my neighbors having parties (idiots) but at this stage, we all need to be vigilant and I think focusing on what we love to do inside is going to hell get us through. Loneliness isn't the answer but at the same time cabin fever can be in play, but even 1 person infected when everyone is rereleased can shoot this back up. We have to listen to staying inside now. I say pull out animal crossing new leaf and close out the mind a while. I disconnected my tv because all the channels wouldn't stop and made me panic more.

But yes. Louder here :)

• Wow
Reactions: tiny and Fireheat
Sleepybrandon said:
To begin, I wish you safety and good health in this difficult time. But here for me, it is actually believe it or not the polar opposite...its louder. Around this time we get a lot of people for spring break, but it seems people are blasting music hard as they can, shaking houses, and even my neighbors having parties (idiots) but at this stage, we all need to be vigilant and I think focusing on what we love to do inside is going to hell get us through. Loneliness isn't the answer but at the same time cabin fever can be in play, but even 1 person infected when everyone is rereleased can shoot this back up. We have to listen to staying inside now. I say pull out animal crossing new leaf and close out the mind a while. I disconnected my tv because all the channels wouldn't stop and made me panic more.

But yes. Louder here :)
Thanks you for your reply but for me at home I’m watching dvd and watching my tv series on dvd also I’ve been doing some gardening to help me though it.

• Love
Reactions: Sleepybrandon
Starlight12 said:
Thanks you for your reply but for me at home I’m watching dvd and watching my tv series on dvd also I’ve been doing some gardening to help me though it.
I like the gardening idea. I just came back from hospital though and need to rest but when I'm better I should go see how my spices are doing 😋

Oh
Sleepybrandon said:
I like the gardening idea. I just came back from hospital though and need to rest but when I'm better I should go see how my spices are doing 😋
You grow your own spices what types do you have and how much of it.

Its nice to have lesser traffic and over all stress outside.
Its a chance for mother nature to regenerate just a little.

Reactions: tiny and Fireheat
GermanDL said:
Its nice to have lesser traffic and over all stress outside.
Its a chance for mother nature to regenerate just a little.
Yeah I love the outdoors right now I’ve seen so many birds and foxes and squirrels.

• Love
Reactions: Sleepybrandon, tiny and GermanDL
It was so quiet this morning. Hardly any noise from the nearby motorway. In rush-hour the roads were as empty as if it were 11 o'clock at night. Weirdly, the supermarket was deserted, and the shelves are mostly well-stocked again.

Starlight12 said:
Oh

You grow your own spices what types do you have and how much of it.
Basil, oregano, rosemary, chocolate mint, cilantro

Back