Help with messing?

Yakumo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I need help with going in my diapers without laxative and such. Every time I do it, it’d be a really exhaustive experience and I end up with a half full bowel that makes me feel a bit uncomfortable and gassy at the end. Any help with this would be good.

Yakumo said:
I need help with going in my diapers without laxative and such. Every time I do it, it’d be a really exhaustive experience and I end up with a half full bowel that makes me feel a bit uncomfortable and gassy at the end. Any help with this would be good.

It is a mental block that you need to push yourself over, like personally I recommend like Tricking yourself to thinking you're going in the toilet normally and quick Hover yourself over the diaper and do it or a few times hover over the diaper and go then just Baby steps it until your body finally says "Ok if i'm wearing THIS it's OK" and lets you push out. Having control and trying to do it purposely is the most difficult thing because your body now has a mental block there like "This isn't Ok right now" until you've trained yourself to do it.

like I said take baby steps, do it over an open diaper a few times then have a diaper on while you sit on the toilet (With the seat up like you're going normally) Then eventually your body will acclimate and allow it.

There could also be physical factors. If you have a full bottom and feel a definite need, and still can't do it comfortably, make sure the nappy is not too tight. It sounds silly but apart from the difficulty of actually pushing the poo out into the nappy, it can add to the sensation of not being the right place to do it that MakABDL relates.

Or, if you are trying to use the nappy at a convenient time to enjoy it, when you don't really 100% need to do a poo, you might be expecting results that are simply not ready to happen. I don't know how much freedom you have to do this, but if you just keep yourself diapered, eventually you will have a full-on need to do a poo that is difficult to resist. As soon as the urge strikes, use it to your advantage; squat down and have a nice long steady push and see what happens.

Help me help you...are you seeking the sensation of having messed yourself, or actually doing it?

Even though I'm IC and things happen when they want to, in order to get an empty feeling I usually need to squat down to finish...

DippyDawg said:
Help me help you...are you seeking the sensation of having messed yourself, or actually doing it?
I’m trying to get some help to mess more comfortably, because I’ve already messed myself a few times before.

Back