Favorite Little/ABDL food?

DippyDawg

Sometimes ya gotta pee yourself to be yourself.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Just ate a bowl of banana and cream instant oatmeal for breakfast. The taste, smell, and texture was enjoyed by the Little me, almost to the sensual level. Do have you have favorite foods that appeal to your Little/ABDL side?

Gerber cinnamon apple or pear

Hmm yogurt it like tricks

Gerbers puddings are great, and of course this sissy loves "Similac" formula

I will almost cry over a sandwich and drinkable soup. I don't have to worry about having to chase it to eat it. I won't get messy, because it's drinkable. I also like most poppable things. As far as texture, I like anything smooth and creamy. We had a Thanksgiving meal last night, because we have expatriates in the family who miss Thanksgiving. Dressing is bABy food.

Last edited:
Oatmeal does the trick well for me. That or pancakes and syrup. Soup also works quite well. Generally speaking, the type of foods that can be eaten with just a spoon or folk work best.

I like strained fruits and veggies. Also the little sippy pouches of strained veggies, grains, and fruits. Also a nice smoothie in my Tommie Tippie baby bottle

My favorite: Mac&Cheese and Hot Dogs, Chocolate Milk

BabyDenise said:
My favorite: Mac&Cheese and Hot Dogs, Chocolate Milk
Mac and Cheese for sure and PB and J sandwiches.

I like getting messy with strawberry yogurt. With my bib on of course.

Mac & Cheese, PB&J sandwiches, chicken nuggets. All three are staples of my diet. haha

• Love
Reactions: NooNoo
gnd567 said:
Mac & Cheese, PB&J sandwiches, chicken nuggets. All three are staples of my diet. haha
Mine too hee hee.

Reactions: gnd567
Back