"Littles" with Autism and Asperger's Syndrome

CodyBaby said:
I'm here, I was diagnosed with Autism Asperger at the age of 17, I wish I could have known sooner, now I understand why I was bullied at school, I didn't fit in any school social activities, I couldn't understand why I was rejected multiple times, now, I know why.
Awe I know that feeling

For me yesterday on Friday I had to be in "Adult Mode".
My younger brother had a cardiac rythym abnormal event at the doctor's office during his regularly scheduled appointment.
He was taken across town to the hospital here in Derry, NH.
Anyway, I had to wait a couple of hours for a ride back home from one of my brother's friends.
Yeah!
My brother's Jeep is still in the Medical Office Building across town, and I locked it up before getting a ride home.
For me it is difficult not being able to drive anymore.
Today he is having tests done.
Sigh...
I have the house to myself and I have been performing house chores.
I will of course find the time to play and also watch cartoons.

I got my first ever boyfriend (I’m gay) and I’m autistic and he autistic he has a tiny bit more severe then me. We Know each other since middle school, and I’m 21 he’s 23 he’s acts like a 11 year - 5 year old 97% of the time the other 3% is when he acts like adult, he’s like Thomas the Train, The Loud house, nick jr shows like paw patro. And with my autism I get like that to but I act like 14 year old - 9 year old 75% And 25% act like a adult. So he likes to cross dress and he like girls stuff and pretend and stuff. He told me to pretend with him and I do anything with him. So I want to know what could help me get more of act like 9 year old when it’s time to play with him. And how to deal with people with autism like m

AwesomeAlexABDL said:
I got my first ever boyfriend (I’m gay) and I’m autistic and he autistic he has a tiny bit more severe then me. We Know each other since middle school, and I’m 21 he’s 23 he’s acts like a 11 year - 5 year old 97% of the time the other 3% is when he acts like adult, he’s like Thomas the Train, The Loud house, nick jr shows like paw patro. And with my autism I get like that to but I act like 14 year old - 9 year old 75% And 25% act like a adult. So he likes to cross dress and he like girls stuff and pretend and stuff. He told me to pretend with him and I do anything with him. So I want to know what could help me get more of act like 9 year old when it’s time to play with him. And how to deal with people with autism like m
Good Evening and Welcome to the Group!
Yes!
I am Autistic.
Plus I have Cerebral Palsy.
Although on my profile I stated I am Asexual, actually I myself am Gay.
I am almost 3X your age.
I am 61.
Yes.
I like PAW PATROL too.
My bedsheets and blankies are all PAW PATROL.
My regression age is from 3 to 6 years old.

I am just keeping this conversation going this evening.
I have not had much to say in the last week.
Today my younger brother took me out grocery shopping.
Plus a trip to a small local CD/DVD Chain Store.
I now have Season #3 of STAR TREK: Deep Space Nine on DVD.
Yes.
This "Little", Me, loves STAR TREK.
My brother also took me to the pharmacy for more adult diapers.
Anyway, I am feeling okay.

It is 1/2 past Midnight on a Friday.
I am okay.
I have had some "Little Time" earlier.
On my Shopping List for this afternoon is 30" x 36" disposable bedpads.
Anyway, I am dealing with a lot of adult responsibilities.

My little has autism. She is an awesome person and I love everything about her! She is a pretty awesome person.

She is a high functioning. But also has her moments where she isn't at the same time. It's all dependent on the day.

I on the other hand. Might have some level of both but I doubt it and have never been diagnosed. But I love you guys all the same!

PaSS said:
My little has autism. She is an awesome person and I love everything about her! She is a pretty awesome person.

She is a high functioning. But also has her moments where she isn't at the same time. It's all dependent on the day.

I on the other hand. Might have some level of both but I doubt it and have never been diagnosed. But I love you guys all the same!
Good Evening and welcome to the group!
At least I had some "Little Time" 3 hours ago.
I am in "house cleaning mode".

got diagnosed formally in 2018 when i was 18...it changed my life as i know now why i'm never the one to make friends like the other people in my age group and it may also be the reason why i'm an abdl as i might have formed an attachment to babyish stuff.

Diagnosed around 2 years old but never really got the help that I needed. I still struggle a lot with nonverbal communication, eye contact, making friends, sensory issues, and taking turns in conversation, among other things. I think being a little and an ABDL is very much connected to my autism, as the deep pressure sensation of the diaper, as well as my special interest in children’s toys is probably influenced by it.

elizasnep said:
got diagnosed formally in 2018 when i was 18...it changed my life as i know now why i'm never the one to make friends like the other people in my age group and it may also be the reason why i'm an abdl as i might have formed an attachment to babyish stuff.
Hello!
Welcome to the Autistic Littles section of ADISC!
As I have told others here, I got correctly diagnosed late in life at age 47.
Yes!
I am very attached to plushies and baby toys.

I admit to Autistic cognitive overload today during a grocery shopping trip.
Also with my other disability, Cerebral Palsy, I have been feeling more spasticity in my legs than usual, and could barely walk today.

Today I had to be in adult mode.
I was up at the NH State Capitol Building in Concord to testify against a bill before the JUdiciary Committee to permit Doctor Assisted Suicide in New Hampshire.
My mind is resenting the adult world right now.
I am surrendering to regressing to babyhood to recover from a profoundly high stress day.

Sunday Evening...
Adult Potty Chair Sitting.
Pooping uncontrollably into my diapers.
Juvenile Cartoon Watching.
News Watching.
STAR TREK Watching.
Thumb Sucking.

Hello everyone! I'm an autistic little. I was diagnosed with autism when I was 9 years old in 2006, but I didn't find out about my diagnosis until I was 14. It was the biggest plot twist of my life! However, everything about me makes sense now.

I was diagnosed with autism as a baby, but didn't know I had it until much later. My family kept me in the dark about so many things back then. I was effectively 'babied' pardon the expression.

On late Monday evening I am doing okay.
But, I am a little sad.
I pay for days of feeling happy with a day when I simply emotionally crash.

Another autistic little here, back when they changed things around here I was afraid stuff like this was just gone, glad to see this exists

Dylan292 said:
Awe I know that feeling
As I have told others here, I got correctly diagnosed at age 47.

elizasnep said:
Welcome to the Autistic corner of ADISC!

Back