What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kovy said:
I think this has been done before, but it's been a while, so I think it deserves to be revived. Keep it PG, people.
Women's Depends with Poise Overnight pad.

Reactions: DanielReedBaby
Super Undies in navy. I love these!

LittleforBig Fantasies!

Reactions: DanielReedBaby
Depends. all I can get But I just started wearing again this time all day . Hiding it from everyone but I wanna tell everyone it makes my anxiety and OCD calm down but I don't know what they'll think..im starting to embrace my real self I wanna buy a skirt to go over my pants but I don't know how my family will react..sorry for ranting are you on instagram? I'm @ well DM me I'll tell you my name

Last edited:
My bottom is in a wet and messy Little Dreamers diaper from LFB

LFB Nursery. Time for a change as it's soaked from the night. A dreary, rainy day; perfect for a diaper! Time to get up an have coffee.

Tykables Galactic and kinkydiapers rubber pants again :)

Blue NS MegaMax.

I bought some Cammies and I don’t think they are any better than Betterdry, but yea just got the Cammies in the Mail and for 4.00 a dip that is expensive

Tykables Unicorns size Large. They are very nice. Usually I wear XL (from ABU Space and Rearz Barnyard) but these seem to fit me well, they are more snug but I think that's a positive. I'm already pretty wet, went like 4 times but the inside actually feels bone dry. Also the inside is very soft and very nice to the touch, probably the best I had so far.

my night time diaper is a Rearz Lil Squirts Splash ... changing to my daytime diaper as soon as I get a shower :)
61OLlfVnFDL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Reactions: Hendric
Time to change.... Very wet m4.

Babykins pastel bears on white cloth ❤️

BetterDry. Trying to decide to reorder these or some Megamax...

Just a very noisy rearz princess and a top

Reactions: Lyokodl and ARBBB2
A Drylife pants maxi pull up

alwayz said:
Just a very noisy rearz princess and a top
i bet its quite cute on you, surprized thought u only used cloth

ARBBB2 said:
i bet its quite cute on you, surprized thought u only used cloth
I do wear cloth exclusively, but I hadn't washed diapers in too many days so I had these available now I'm stuck until my cloth diapers are finished

Reactions: ARBBB2
Chillin on the couch in a wet. M4

I wet frequently so I hope this diaper will last until laundry is done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back