UK Drynites alternatives?

OfficialPastelPoppet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
Hewwo :3

I love Drynites but they are kinda expensive, especially considering the pack size. They seem to have quite a lot of alternative older kids/teens pull ups in the US, but basically none here. I've heard of the Asda Day and Night Pants, but every time I check they don't have them, so im guessing they are discontinued. Are there any other teen pull ups in the UK?

Pastel ♥

Reactions: curiousukguy
OfficialPastelPoppet said:
Hewwo :3

I love Drynites but they are kinda expensive, especially considering the pack size. They seem to have quite a lot of alternative older kids/teens pull ups in the US, but basically none here. I've heard of the Asda Day and Night Pants, but every time I check they don't have them, so im guessing they are discontinued. Are there any other teen pull ups in the UK?

Pastel ♥

They had them in “our” local Asda last night!

Have you tried ID Comfy Pants?

The day and night pants are a fair bit smaller than drynites, I fit into drynites fine but could barely fit into the day and night pants, it may also be the case that you need to go to bigger ASDA superstores to find them, in any case, they're only fractionally cheaper than drynites.

Besides that you can also get sleep tights from Tena, though they're even more expensive.

Slip92 said:
Have you tried ID Comfy Pants?
where can I find them? are they online only?

OfficialPastelPoppet said:

You can get free samples off the ID website :)

Slip92 said:
You can get free samples off the ID website :)
quite surprised that they come out slightly cheaper than drynites if you buy by the case! how do they fit compared to drynites?

They’re similarly sized, but feel alot cheaper in comparison!

Slip92 said:
They’re similarly sized, but feel alot cheaper in comparison!
good shout! one to stay away from then, not even taking into account that the design of drynites is just much better, I also read the the sides of the new ones in the USA are much less stretchy, on the one hand I like their design, but on the other them getting even smaller is a harrowing thought.

Hi Pastel,

I know this was an old thread of yours but I remembered it when my partner and I got some samples this week.

They are called ID Comfy Junior and they have sides rather like the old Underjams but are a bit longer front-to-back than DryNites.

I thought they might be of interest to you.

You can get up to three of them as free samples here:

https://www.id-direct.com/ukb2c/en/category/iD-Comfy-Junior/ComfyJunior.html?s=true

I can 100% promise that these come in discreet packaging with no clue as to what is inside.

Enjoy!

🙂

Last edited:
Reactions: OfficialPastelPoppet
Sorry! Should have read the thread in full.

I see these have already been suggested!

aargh!!!

Reactions: OfficialPastelPoppet
They’re completely inferior to Drynites in my opinion - cheap and leaky!

Lewis Badger said:
good shout! one to stay away from then, not even taking into account that the design of drynites is just much better, I also read the the sides of the new ones in the USA are much less stretchy, on the one hand I like their design, but on the other them getting even smaller is a harrowing thought.
Goodnites fixed the issue of the stretchy sides.

15320425.jpg
libero-sleeptight-10-650x650.jpg
13163230003230.jpg
ASDA little angles
asda little angels day and night pants 2.jpg
IMG_9964-1-1024x768.jpg

Reactions: Lewis Badger and OfficialPastelPoppet
The Peppa ones are SO CUTE!!! Shame they are just toddler ones, not bigger

Back