Finally told my boyfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

RosiePixie

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm almost 30 years old (F), and I found this website/forum a couple days ago. After reading so many threads, posts, and articles, I decided I had to tell my boyfriend about everything.

A little history on my story: I grew up as an only child, with a single mother as a parent. My next-door neighbor, Andrea, was about 3 to 4 years older than me. As a child, I was unaware of what her home situation was; however, looking back at everything, it all makes sense. Andrea and I played together constantly; we were inseparable. When I was around 8 years old, she wanted to start playing in her garage. Which, at the time, didn’t seem weird. She started introducing me to these new types of “games” she had learned. Since, at that age, she was decently older than I was and seemed so cool; I never questioned them. I wanted to be one of the “cool kids”, like she was. Through the years, I have come to terms with what she did to me, what might have been happening to her, and how that shaped me into who I am today.

It took a VERY long time for me to accept the diaper side of my life; and, it finally clicked after I had read some of the articles and threads on this website (mainly the “purge and binge”, and about relationships). The neighborhood I grew up was extremely sparse in terms of kids to play with; in fact, it was just myself and Andrea (so if we weren’t playing together, I was completely alone). As I look back at the “games” she would make me play, I can finally understand where my desire to wear diapers stemmed from.

She was a very intense child to be around. If I upset her, she wouldn’t talk to me for a week and I would have to play alone; so, I learned to do whatever it took to make her happy. There was this summer where she had wanted to play school. I personally love school, and I always have; so, I thought it would be fun! It was. She taught me about the universe and science, animals and plants, and the connection between them all. However, things changed one day.

We were pretending to play school and her dad came into the garage and beckoned her out. When she came back in, she told me that we had to take a break and at the time it all seemed normal. She then grabbed a diaper and told me to put it on. I was taken aback; because, at that point I thought diapers were for babies. She told me that it was okay, but I hadn’t been a good student and I had to “pay” for that. So, in the middle of her garage she brought me to a “play” area in the back corner of the garage that was set up and made me stand in the middle of a blanket and put the diaper on myself. She then proceeded to give me instructions to pee into the diaper, crouch down, sit on this, move a certain way, etc. until I “felt good”. This type of event/situation continued on for multiple years in her basement or garage. I grew up associating diapers with sexual pleasure, as well as humiliation or punishment.

Looking back on this as an adult, I have an idea of what the driving force was for this. The first of these situations is that her father might have been using diaper punishment on her, and she wanted to deflect what he did to her onto me. Maybe he made her do this to me, or maybe he was filming it. I will never know; but it has had a lasting impression. When I was in high school, I tried to bury what had happened to me. We all know how well that works; when I got into college, I went through a super huge binge and it was all I could think about.

I finally thought I found the love of my life (my ex-fiance) and gave up diapers “for good”. At that point in life, we were super into drugs and alcohol (I used to love goldschlagger). The side effect of goldschlagger (for me) is wetting the bed. My ex would continuously buy me goldschlagger and I would constantly wet the bed. He would get so mad at me, and eventually decided that I would wear diapers to bed. (I had tried to get away from it, and it found me). This didn’t help me deal with my abdl side, and when I left him, I went into another deep binge. So, for the next ten years I would consistently go through the binge and purge cycle; and, I had never accepted what happened to me or why I am this way.

Fast forward to recently…. About two years ago, I started dating the MOST amazing man ever. He helps me in every aspect of my life, and he is sweet and calm. We have been dating for almost two years and when we started dating, I had slowly started to introduce him into the ddlg lifestyle. He was receptive to the idea, so I slowly started to nudge him to the abdl lifestyle. At the end of 2019 I had bought a few of the adult onesies (the comfy full body ones, normally in an animal style) sold at target. He really liked me wearing them. He always told me how cute I was in them and would help me get into them. Myself, like most people, love amazon prime. So, one drunken night (while he was a work), I ordered an abdl onesie. It arrived on a night when he worked, and I wore it to bed (not really thinking twice about it). He woke me up with sex, because he thought I looked so sexy.

Fast forward to this week……. I found this site, did some reading, registered, commented, continued reading; and, yesterday on my way to work I decided I was going to tell him EVERYTHING. So, last night when I came home from work, I told him everything. I told him about my past, and that I have liked diapers for over two decades, and it’s okay if he didn’t want anything to do with me, etc. He was SOOOO receptive to it!!!! He was so receptive that he even went on a hunt for my hidden stash of diapers. He eventually found it and proceeded to diaper me and put me in one of abdl onesies. We both had such a fun night and morning.

I feel that a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders, and I 100% have this site/forum to thank!!!!!!! <3

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 48219, Beloney, Onesielover and 9 others
Sorry, but this sounds like a fairytale to me. The odds of that chain of events has to be astronomical.

Reactions: Zeke, akm44 and PaSS
that sounds like what dreams are made of? i asked you to share and you wrote quite a bit, it does sound almost unbelievable, but if true i am so jealous!!! thanks for sharing!!! The more of your posts i read i think you are telling the truth, thank you!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: PaSS
Your story isn't unique, so I for one would give you the benefit of the doubt and just say: Congratulations!

Really interesting story and great writing skills, I'm happy for you that your boyfriend is so accepting!

That’s awesome news and an awesome experience! I’ve actually told 3 women I’m into diapers....one was actually a fling....the other I dated for 8.5 years which she played but didn’t want to very offer.....my current girlfriend totally understands. It definitely helps to have someone who takes part and understands. Congrats!

Honestly, I am still completely shocked at how it all turned out. He was actually really receptive and even wanted me to show him things online, just so he could better understand it. He even helped me pick out new ones order that he thought were cute! 😍😭😭

• Love
Reactions: Poohbear102415, Pampersluvs, legojoker88 and 1 other person
RosiePixie said:
Honestly, I am still completely shocked at how it all turned out. He was actually really receptive and even wanted me to show him things online, just so he could better understand it. He even helped me pick out new ones order that he thought were cute! 😍😭😭
My girlfriend has done pretty much the same. I still feel so ashamed and embarrassed at times but it feels SO good to explore with someone.

Reactions: ARBBB2
Pampersluvs said:
My girlfriend has done pretty much the same. I still feel so ashamed and embarrassed at times but it feels SO good to explore with someone.

I can totally get that. This past Sunday, we got up took a shower and he immediately put one on me for out date day out in public 🙈🙈🙈. And it was literally everything I've always wanted. We went to lunch and to see star wars, all while I was diapered. It was embarrassing - but so much fun.

Reactions: Pampersluvs, ARBBB2 and Poohbear102415
So so awesome that you found someone so understanding. My husband is the same way.
We’re very lucky to have that! So enjoy it! 🥰

Reactions: ARBBB2
RosiePixie said:
I can totally get that. This past Sunday, we got up took a shower and he immediately put one on me for out date day out in public 🙈🙈🙈. And it was literally everything I've always wanted. We went to lunch and to see star wars, all while I was diapered. It was embarrassing - but so much fun.
THAT IS SO AWESOME!!! really excited for both of you!!!!

RosiePixie said:
It’s definitely a thrill! LOL. That’s great you got to be diapered in public.....what a rush 😂😂....these crazy lives we live🙄. I’ve found it’s definitely easier to just accept it even as silly as it seems......the stress of fighting it is way worse than just doing it

RosiePixie said:
I'm almost 30 years old (F), and I found this website/forum a couple days ago. After reading so many threads, posts, and articles, I decided I had to tell my boyfriend about everything.

A little history on my story: I grew up as an only child, with a single mother as a parent. My next-door neighbor, Andrea, was about 3 to 4 years older than me. As a child, I was unaware of what her home situation was; however, looking back at everything, it all makes sense. Andrea and I played together constantly; we were inseparable. When I was around 8 years old, she wanted to start playing in her garage. Which, at the time, didn’t seem weird. She started introducing me to these new types of “games” she had learned. Since, at that age, she was decently older than I was and seemed so cool; I never questioned them. I wanted to be one of the “cool kids”, like she was. Through the years, I have come to terms with what she did to me, what might have been happening to her, and how that shaped me into who I am today.

It took a VERY long time for me to accept the diaper side of my life; and, it finally clicked after I had read some of the articles and threads on this website (mainly the “purge and binge”, and about relationships). The neighborhood I grew up was extremely sparse in terms of kids to play with; in fact, it was just myself and Andrea (so if we weren’t playing together, I was completely alone). As I look back at the “games” she would make me play, I can finally understand where my desire to wear diapers stemmed from.

She was a very intense child to be around. If I upset her, she wouldn’t talk to me for a week and I would have to play alone; so, I learned to do whatever it took to make her happy. There was this summer where she had wanted to play school. I personally love school, and I always have; so, I thought it would be fun! It was. She taught me about the universe and science, animals and plants, and the connection between them all. However, things changed one day.

We were pretending to play school and her dad came into the garage and beckoned her out. When she came back in, she told me that we had to take a break and at the time it all seemed normal. She then grabbed a diaper and told me to put it on. I was taken aback; because, at that point I thought diapers were for babies. She told me that it was okay, but I hadn’t been a good student and I had to “pay” for that. So, in the middle of her garage she brought me to a “play” area in the back corner of the garage that was set up and made me stand in the middle of a blanket and put the diaper on myself. She then proceeded to give me instructions to pee into the diaper, crouch down, sit on this, move a certain way, etc. until I “felt good”. This type of event/situation continued on for multiple years in her basement or garage. I grew up associating diapers with sexual pleasure, as well as humiliation or punishment.

Looking back on this as an adult, I have an idea of what the driving force was for this. The first of these situations is that her father might have been using diaper punishment on her, and she wanted to deflect what he did to her onto me. Maybe he made her do this to me, or maybe he was filming it. I will never know; but it has had a lasting impression. When I was in high school, I tried to bury what had happened to me. We all know how well that works; when I got into college, I went through a super huge binge and it was all I could think about.

I finally thought I found the love of my life (my ex-fiance) and gave up diapers “for good”. At that point in life, we were super into drugs and alcohol (I used to love goldschlagger). The side effect of goldschlagger (for me) is wetting the bed. My ex would continuously buy me goldschlagger and I would constantly wet the bed. He would get so mad at me, and eventually decided that I would wear diapers to bed. (I had tried to get away from it, and it found me). This didn’t help me deal with my abdl side, and when I left him, I went into another deep binge. So, for the next ten years I would consistently go through the binge and purge cycle; and, I had never accepted what happened to me or why I am this way.

Fast forward to recently…. About two years ago, I started dating the MOST amazing man ever. He helps me in every aspect of my life, and he is sweet and calm. We have been dating for almost two years and when we started dating, I had slowly started to introduce him into the ddlg lifestyle. He was receptive to the idea, so I slowly started to nudge him to the abdl lifestyle. At the end of 2019 I had bought a few of the adult onesies (the comfy full body ones, normally in an animal style) sold at target. He really liked me wearing them. He always told me how cute I was in them and would help me get into them. Myself, like most people, love amazon prime. So, one drunken night (while he was a work), I ordered an abdl onesie. It arrived on a night when he worked, and I wore it to bed (not really thinking twice about it). He woke me up with sex, because he thought I looked so sexy.

Fast forward to this week……. I found this site, did some reading, registered, commented, continued reading; and, yesterday on my way to work I decided I was going to tell him EVERYTHING. So, last night when I came home from work, I told him everything. I told him about my past, and that I have liked diapers for over two decades, and it’s okay if he didn’t want anything to do with me, etc. He was SOOOO receptive to it!!!! He was so receptive that he even went on a hunt for my hidden stash of diapers. He eventually found it and proceeded to diaper me and put me in one of abdl onesies. We both had such a fun night and morning.

I feel that a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders, and I 100% have this site/forum to thank!!!!!!! <3
Congrats! Welcome and thanks for sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back